Shape of My Heart || Backstre...

De justpeachyy2

The boys have been touring for a while and decided to finish college. So they come back home and start a new... Mais

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
Authors Note

39.

207 9 5
De justpeachyy2

Selena POV

"Wow." AJ beamed as I stood up from the hairdressers chair.

"What do you think?" I asked as I posed like a model.

"You look amazing." AJ answered as his smile widened.

"Gorgeous." Skylar added.

"I feel like a new person." I giggled. We paid the hairdresser and left.

"Hungry?" AJ asked.

"Yeah, you?" Skylar asked me.

"Yes." I answered as we got into the car.

"Are you doing this for yourself, Small Fry?" AJ asked.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked giggling.

"Or is this another way to annoy Nick?" AJ asked.

"I'm not doing this to spite him. I asked how he felt about me cutting and dying my hair and he doesn't mind it." I answered.

"Good because I don't know if you're still arguing anymore. You two talk until a certain time period. You seem civil but he still sleeps on the couch." AJ said.

"We are trying to give everyone else less stress that's why we aren't screaming at each other." I replied.

"To be honest you're not." AJ responded.

"How so?" I asked.

"You two are cute together. We are all rooting for you. I think everyone is scared you'll break up and everyone will have to choose a side and ruin friendships and possibly other romantic relationships." AJ answered.

"Yes we're in a rocky place in our relationship but I can't keep focusing on it and neither should he." I said.

"Maybe you guys should talk." Skylar suggested.

"Why, so he can lie to me again?" I asked.

"He didn't mean to lie--I think he tried being supportive but his insecurity got the best of him." AJ replied.

"I just need some space from him... that's all. He can cool off and so can I." I mumbled.

"We just don't want to see you guys hurt." Skylar said.

"I miss him." I whispered as a tear fell on my face.

"Then talk to him." AJ insisted.

"What if he lies again?" I asked.

"What if he is honest this time?" Skylar encouraged.

"What should I do?" I asked.

"Give him a chance." Skylar answered.

"Right." AJ agreed.

"AJ and I fought a bunch of times." Skylar mentioned.

"You have?" I cried.

"Sure we have. But we talk it out and move forward." Skylar answered.

"We're not a perfect couple. No couple is. Society made up that term." AJ chuckled.

"You're right... I should talk to him." I agreed.

"But we should eat first." AJ laughed.

"Yeah." Skylar and I both agreed at the same time. Then we burst into laughter.

________________________

Danielle POV

"Are you even listening to me?" Mark snapped.

"Y-Yes." I lied focusing on him.

"I don't want you talking to no boys." Mark ordered.

"Yeah, I get it." I sighed in defeat.

"And wear something to cover that belly. You've become fat." He scolded in my face. I looked down and nodded.

"Hey, that's no way to talk to a girl!" I heard a voice I didn't know. I looked up and it was the boy across me. I smiled weak. His voice was kind. And a bit thick.

"She's my girl and future wife." Mark argued.

"Mark, we're in public... please don't cause a scene." I pleaded.

"Fine." Mark said looking back at me. "Call me the second you go home, got it?" Mark said.

"Yeah." I mumbled and he glared at the stranger for a few seconds and left. 

"You should really dump him." The stranger told me.

"I wish it were easy." I sighed in defeat.

"It's simple just say, "You're a jerk and it's over." He said. I laughed in response and he laughed back.

"I'm Brian." He introduced himself and offered his hand.

"Danielle but you can call me Dani." I replied taking and shaking it. He shook back.

"Can I have your number so you can have a friend?" Brian asked. I knew I should've said no for Mark but I hated him.

"Sure." I said as I took my history notebook, wrote my number and ripped it and gave it to him.

"I'll text you after school if that's fine." He offered.

"Sure." I agreed.

"What lunch period do you have?" He asked.

"Second." I answered.

"Me too and I have friends there too. You can join in. They're very welcoming." He said.

"I will." I smiled.

"And don't bring that jerk with you." He teased.

"We don't have the same lunch anyway." I shrugged.

________________________

I smiled at the memory as I walked to the front door. I wanted to talk to Brian. I needed to. I had successfully gotten over him completely. For the first time in a long time, I was happy. I had gotten closer to Devin and I wanted a relationship with him since we had an amazing Valentines Day together. I knocked and the door opened and it was Brian.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hello." I smiled.

"I'm sorry Mary and Selena aren't here." He informed.

"I didn't want to talk to them today. I wanted to talk to you." I corrected him.

"You did?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"You're always welcome." He said as he motioned me inside. We went into the living room and sat on the couch.

"I'm over you." I announced.

"I thought you already were." Brian replied awkwardly.

"I was getting over you but today I realized I'm over you... completely." I responded.

"That's good, isn't it?" He asked smiling weakly.

"Yeah it is. I was hoping we could be friends again. Truly friends. I know we said we would be but we barely talk. But honestly, it was awkward for me seeing you with Mary." I replied.

"I meant what I told you that I love you." He reminded me.

"But as friends." I added smiling.

"Exactly." He agreed as his smile grew.

"I love you the same way. The right way." I assured him.

"That's great news, Dani." He said.

"But I do have a confession I kept to myself since we were dating." I awkwardly said.

Saying the word dating and talking about Brian made my stomach turn. But I took it as a good thing because it proved that I am over him.

"When I first asked you out I didn't like you that way. I was jealous of Mary. I could tell she liked you and you liked her and I wanted that. But I thought I was stuck with Mark. Then I realized my parents couldn't stop me. Heck, they didn't want me anymore. So I broke it off and wanted you to be the boyfriend I always wanted. I used you but after awhile I liked you, truly. Then it grew into love. I'm so sorry." I confessed as a tear of guilt fell on my face. He hugged me and whispered, "I'm not mad."

"You aren't?" I asked as we let go of each other.

"No, I only went out with you because I felt bad for you." He confessed.

"I know and I'm not mad at you about that." I assured him.

"I guess we both went into the relationship for the wrong reasons, huh?" He asked.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"I hope Devin makes you happy." Brian said.

"He does." I said nodding.

"He's the right one for you." He smiled.

"And Mary's the right one for you." I said. We both laughed.

"You were my first love but now I let you go completely with a healed heart." I said.

"I'm glad." He said.

"I'm in love with Devin." I said out loud in a mumble.

"You're in love with Devin?" He asked.

"Yes," I said. "I...I... I should go and talk to him." I said getting up.

"Go! Get your man!" He encouraged as I ran out the door.

________________________

Nick POV

I went inside with Mary, Howie and Kevin after studying for an exam we had in two weeks. We saw Dani run out and got confused.

"Why was she running?" Mary asked.

"She's in love with Devin." Brian answered.

"But he's not here so why was she here?" I asked.

"She wanted to assure me that her romantic feelings for me are gone. That's all she wanted me for." Brian joked with a fake sad voice.

"Aww poor baby." Mary teased joining in laughing.

Then AJ, Selena and Skylar came in.

"Check it out." Selena said modeling and flipping her hair. It was dark blue and short. She was gorgeous.

"You look beautiful." I beamed.

"I was just teasing her that Skylar's dress matched her hair." AJ chuckled.

"It's not just blue." Skylar giggled.

"It's black and blue." Selena added.

"Black and blue." I repeated.

"Yeah." Brian chuckled.

"It'd be a good album title. Don't ya think?" I asked.

"Hey I like where this is going." Kevin agreed.

"Yeah me too." Howie agreed.

Selena POV

"Hey." Nick said as he followed me to our room.

"Hey." I repeated awkwardly.

"I'm sorry about everything." He said.

"Are you?" I asked.

"Yes. I have gave you mixed signals and I lied and it was wrong." He said.

"It was." I agreed.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too but we can't keep fighting like this. It needs to stop." I said.

"I agree." He replied.

"I'm not breaking up with you but I need a break." I said.

"From us?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"How long?" He asked.

"Until your concert?" I suggested.

"That's okay but may I ask why?" He asked.

"I miss you... I really do. But maybe we spend too much time together. To the point where we can't really trust each other." I explained.

"And we turn on each other?" He asked.

"Yes. I don't wanna lose you so I think if we take a break we can work through it and by the time the amusement park closes we'll be closer and better than ever?" I suggested.

"I think so." He nodded.

"Good. I'll sleep in the extra bedroom by then." I said.

"No, I will. You can sleep here." He assured me.

"But this is your room." I shrugged.

"It's our room. Even if we're just on pause." He said smiling at me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really." He smiled.

"Can I at least kiss your cheek and flirt?" He asked.

"Of course." I answered. He kissed my cheek, smiled at me and left.

________________________

Hey guys this is BSBGirl2020 , try to picture Victoria Justice with that hair in the image section lol.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.2K 263 86
She thought letting go would resolve everything. He can't stop loving her nor stop thinking about her. Brian decides to go back for Annie; to get her...
806 22 13
Nadine volunteers for a special program. Where she meets a troubled man, whose fate she can't change.
8.9K 303 31
Nick Carter is tired of living in Orlando and can't wait to get away from everything. When he moves to Tampa to start college, he will find something...
3.5K 113 22
The year is 2011, and Kevin has been away from the Backstreet Boys since 2005. When he decides to throw himself back into things again and rejoin aft...