11.

Selena's POV

I layed on my bed exhausted. Nick insisted he would carry me. I would have said no. But I understand why he was scared. I heard footsteps and saw Mary coming into my room.

"Selena, do you have a minute?" Mary asked.

I nodded and she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Look.... I'm sorry about what I said. It was awful." She said.

"I'm sorry. I pushed you. We barely know each other. I know you would tell the guys, you're a good person. I didn't have the best friends back at home. When I would get bullied my so called "friends" would just walk away or join them. I was scared that they would feel betrayed." I said.

"I get it. I'm glad we had this talk. I need to talk to Nick though."

I smiled and nodded as she left.

________________________

A few days have passed since the incident. I felt awkward around Brian. I felt like he hated me for arguing with Mary. I knew they were sorta together and everyone forgave her for that letter. And I'm glad about that.

Kevin suggested we have a movie night.

"B-Rok wanna join us?" Kevin asked. Brian looked at me and shook his head no and walked away.

________________________

Brian's POV

I denied Kevin when he asked if I wanted to watch a movie with them. Selena was there and I felt awkward around her. Which is why I said no. We couldn't even make eye contact and if we did, we would look away. While being in the house, we're barely in the same room as each other.

I didn't know how to talk to her. After her and Mary's incident it got super awkward. I don't know if she hated me or not for being super close with Mary. But all I know is that we've been avoiding each other since.