Smile~Corbyn Besson

By magastically

Sometimes you just got to Smile Besson, even when the world around you is falling apart More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

10

826 15 4
By magastically

Sophia's POV

I watch as Corbyn rolls down the hill. I laugh loudly as I chase after him. When he reaches the bottom he tries to stand up but falls down. His hair was messy and his whole body was covered in grass.

"Your like a five year old." I say as I giggle. He shakes the grass out of his hair and smiles at me.

"You gotta live a little." He says with a smile.

I get on my tippy toes and grab a piece of grass out of Corbyns hair. He smiles at me as I fake sigh.

"Your a mess Corbyn Besson." I say as I roll my eyes.

"You know you love it." He says as we both start walking.

"Now that you know a bit about me I wanna know more about you." I say with a smile.

"I started singing when I was young and fell in love with it. I started making YouTube videos of me singing and got a small following. Then I met the boys I was gonna tour the world with and we formed a band." He says as he smiles.

I loved watching him talk about things he was passionate about.

"I hope your photo wins the contest." He says snapping me out of my daze.

"Yeah I just gotta edit it and hopefully I will get the job." I whisper.

"What's your dream job?" He asks me.

"I would have to say getting to photograph some celebrities. I would love to travel, I've only ever lived in two places." I say as he stares at me.

Corbyns POV

I wanted to tell her if she was mine she could come travel with me but I just met her. She's very closed off and she wants to go slow which I am very much okay with. I just wish I could ask her out but I don't wanna push her.
______________________________
🤭 Corbyn best ask her out or imma be mad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.9K 31
Being best friends with why don't we includes constant flirting and jokes. They all seem to have a crush on you but what will happen when you start t...
1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
240K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...