All Alone (Mangaminx)

By OnlyJustAMemory

When Minx's lover, Krism is reported missing and 'dead', Minx is determined to believe that it's not true. Wi... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Author's Note
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
New Characters
Closed
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
A/N
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
A/N
Chapter Twenty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Three

294 21 2
By OnlyJustAMemory

Dlive's POV

I knew he was here. He had to be here. I rummage through his office, trying to find him or any clue that lead to Minx.

Meanwhile, the three girls stood nervously near the door.

"Isn't this breaking and entering?" Shy asked.

"Uh, noooo. It's... um..."

"Breaking and entering," Viper stated, raising an eyebrow.

"Andy is one of Minx's really good friends. He wouldn't care if we were breaking and entering if it was helping Minx," Dlive stated, throwing a stack of papers behind him.

The girls shared a look before Olive took a step forwards and put her hand on Dlive's shoulder. He froze and looked up at her.

"Dlive, there isn't anything here. We need to be out there, looking for Minx."

Dlive sighed and looked down at Andy's desk, which he had been searching through. They were right. They needed to be searching, not looking for something that wasn't here. Just as they were about to leave, something spotted Dlive's eye. A map. A map with a huge red circle on Lakeside cliff. He froze and stared at it, realizing the connection. A cliff... Minx had jumped off a cliff when she had found out Krism was dead... That's where she was.

"I know where she is!" He yelled at Shy, Viper and Olive before sprinting out of the office.

The girls shared another look before following him.

Ohm's POV

"Almost there," Zoe mumbled, as she let yet another tree branch smack into my face.

"Geez Zo, can you stop doing that!" I groaned, annoyed.

Currently, me and Asha were following Zoe as she lead us through the woods. Yeah, Zoe wasn't the best at map reading, but at least we were getting there.

"She'll be okay," Asha said, noticing my worried expression.

"I hope so. I hope there both alright..." I trailed off.

"Where here!" Zoe suddenly yelled.

My head jolted forwards and I ran ahead of her to the opening. What I saw, was not what I had been expecting. Krism was curled up into a small ball, her body still. A knife lay a couple feet away.

No, no, no! This couldn't be happening! Minx was near Krism, she would have never let this happen! I raced to Krism's side and gently shook her shoulder.

"Krism, please don't be dead..."

Her mouth twitched slightly as if she was trying to say something but nothing came out. I shook her again, but this time she didn't reply.

"Call an ambulance!" I yelled to Asha and she immediately reached for her phone. Zoe, on the other hand, knelt down next to me and stared at Krism.

"She's not dead, but her life energy is burning low. Something drained her power."

"Can you restore it?"

"No, only a red or blue eyed can."

"Ellie..." I said out loud.

"Her friend. Do you think she could have done this?"

"I don't know, but she and Krism are the only red eyes left."

"What about blue eyes?"

"Don't know any... that means..."

"Ellie killed her," Zoe stated.

I couldn't believe it. Ellie, the girl we had trusted, the girl we had let help us was Krism's killer and kidnapper. It had all been an act. I closed my eyes and my head fell. This didn't make any sense. Minx was so close, she could have saved her...

Suddenly there was noise from within the forest. My eyes darted over to Asha, who was still on the phone and then back to the forest.

Both me and Zoe were getting ready to attack when the person I had expected least to come through those woods, came running in. Dlive.

His eyes went to Krism and then to me and Zoe and than to Asha and than back to me.

"She's..."

"Dead," A voice finished for him.

I craned my head to see three girls behind them. Two of them looked normal, but then the last one... there was something off about her. I glanced at her eyes and gasped.

One of her eyes. It was blue.

"It's blue," I stated out loud.

The girl tilted her head to the side and slowly nodded.

"Zoe it's blue," I said backing up.

The girl gave us a curious look before saying, "Dlive what's going on?"

Dlive was to focused on Krism. The other two girls stepped in front of the girl and I stepped in front of Zoe.

"You killed her. I knew it wasn't Ellie."

"What? You think I killed Krism!"

"Her energy was drained by either a red eye or a blue eye. Ellie would never do that so..."

"What do you mean Ellie would never do that! She was a monster! She tried to steal Minx from my cousin!"

"W-what?"

"Yeah! Krism and Minx were happily in love when Krism's sister decided to come in! Of course Ellie could do something like this!"

I stumbled back again, trying to process all of what she said. Ellie was Krisms sister... and killer. My eyes squinted shut. I couldn't process all of this. I knew if I took another step back, I would be at the edge of the cliff. Maybe... maybe that would be for the better. If I just... I didn't have time to think. I just did.

I don't know what happened next, but all I could remember was darkness.

Minx's POV

How do you say bored in every language known to mankind? It would help pass the time since I was currently walking the streets of L.A. brainwashed.

You aren't brainwashed.

Hey, your that voice! The nice voice! You said you would help me pick the right path!

Minx, just listen to me. Right now, you are going down the wrong path.

Ya think! I kissed Ellie and left Krism to die!

But you can change paths. You just need to think of her.

Who? Ellie?

No, Michelle, Krism. Your Krism. The girl who was always there for you. The girl who was besides you through think and thin.

My world. My light. My everything...

Yes, and you see if you don't think of her you'll start forgetting.

Forgetting what?

Everything. Your friends, your Krism, your life. Your past will be a blur and she will be in control.

Who's she this time?

The dark voice in your head. The one that's making you do everything you don't want to do.

But, that can't be right! It helped me! It helped me feel strong! It made me embrace who I was.

No, it made you loose her and everyone else. You need to remember her and than you'll have her back.

What? No that can't be right! Voice help! Voice? Voice! Dang it! Why do you have to go now! Now I have to figure it all out by myself...

Okay, remember. Remember her... Remember Krism.

It won't help.

Geez, why do I have voices in my head!

Don't worry Minx, soon it will be my head, and you'll be nothing but a lost soul.

Okay, creepy...

The truth can be scary.

No, not scary, creepy. There's a different. I'm not afraid of you. I'll find Krism again and I'll save her.

You still have courage. I'm impressed. Don't worry. You'll forget soon. And then you'll be with them.

Them? Them?!? What do you mean them! Who else is dying!

Goodbye Michelle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short, crappy chapter. I had to update my other story too. I hope you enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 372 23
Chilled is getting over a breakup when Minx comes to New York to help him, but they end up falling in love. Will Chilled's mind get lost in all the s...
9.9K 259 12
Many people wanted me to write this story, so here it is! Hopefully this is enough to satisfy people, this is not a one shot! ~See you around! :) ~Bl...
84 2 24
A Mingyu & Wonwoo story. Hehehe.. oppa, wait for me. "catch me if u can y/n." "Flashback to present" Y/N has everything, love from family & friends...
6.9K 277 9
Minx wakes up in a strange place with a bloody knifeā€¦ has she become a murderer? Or is she not the only one to blame?