π™Έπš πš•πš˜πšŸπš’πš— 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš’πšœ οΏ½...

By XXXJAHSEHGEKYUMEXXX

"Tina, I still love you" I looked at his eyes that were full of sorrow. "I don't know if I feel the same wa... More

π˜Ύπ™–π™¨π™©πŸͺ(teaser)
Chapter 2β˜„οΈ
Chapter 3β˜„οΈ
Chapter 4β˜„οΈ
Chapter 5οΏΌβ˜„οΈ
Okay so guys!
Chapter 6β˜„οΈ
Chapter 7β˜„οΈ
Chapter 8β˜„οΈ
Chapter 9β˜„οΈ
Chapter 10β˜„οΈ
Chapter 11β˜„οΈ
Chapter 12β˜„οΈ
Chapter 13β˜„οΈ
Chapter 14β˜„οΈ
Chapter 15β˜„οΈ
#blacklivesmatter
Chapter 16β˜„οΈ
To infinityβ™Ύ
My bad lolz
Im done teasing.

Chapter 1β˜„οΈ

358 12 9
By XXXJAHSEHGEKYUMEXXX

________________________________
I'm laying on the floor close death with a bullet in my rib and in my stomach where my baby was. I know you probably wondering how did this happen. How did I end up with a bullet inside of me and how am I dying? Well, This is how it all happened....
_______________________________

I've been in California for like 2 years now and I'm loving it. I haven't been to Florida in a long time but I still keep contact with my family.

If I had to pick a song to describe my life right now. It would be "Sza - go Gina". I'm in peace, no drama, no riots, just peace.

I haven't talk to jahseh since he went to jail but I often hear about him a lot and he's really big right now. I'm proud of him. We still follow each other on social media.

Just never really got the time to talk.

Now stokeley, I haven't talk to him since the break up and don't plan on seeing or talking to him again. I'm honestly over it.

Aaliyah stopped talking to me after she went on tour. I've been on my own lately. I made new friends and all but Besides that. I'm on my own.

I've made two new bestfriends. Destiny and Taylor. We met in freshman year. Every since then we been best bitches.

We do everything together literally. My first year of college showed me a side of myself I never knew.

I even made out with a girl. It was crazy as hell. And I am currently a model and a college student.

I don't even know how I'm balancing this shit to be honest.

*BEEP BEEP*

My alarm woke me up out my sleep. I groaned. I hit my dresser. "TINA WAKE UP" destiny yelled waking me up. "I'm up" i slurred.

I was dozing back off until I was hit in the head with a pillow. "Bitch wake up" destiny said getting on top of me.

"Okay I'm up now get the fuck off of me" I said. She got off of me and went into the bathroom. I sat up and stared at the floor for 5 minutes.

I sighed and walked into the front room. I smelled cigarettes coming from the porch. I walked to the front door and saw Taylor smoking a cigarette.

She closed her eyes as the smoke blew between her lips. I scrunched up my face in disgust. She looked my way and blew smoke towards my direction.

I flicked her off.

I walked into the bathroom and saw destiny doing her makeup. "Where you going" I asked her. "Dorm party" she said. I nodded.

We didn't live in the dorm anymore. We got our own house but we still went to the party's. I grabbed my phone and went to sit on the couch.

I had a message from 3 of my hoes. I didn't respond tho. I'll respond when I feel like it.

I went to the kitchen to get a something to snack on. I opened the refrigerator. It wasn't really shit in here.

"Damn girl you getting thick" Destiny said. I laughed. "You already know" I said arching my back. She laughed.

I walked back to the front and saw my phone vibrating. It was kentrell calling. I answered it.

Me: hello

Kentrell: you think you can come to Florida for my baby party.

Me: um ima see if I'm busy or not. If I'm not busy ima let you know

Kentrell: Ight

Me: ight

He hanged up.

"We going" Destiny said smiling. I bursted our laughing. "We?" I said. She nodded. "Tina come on, take us too. I heard Florida party's be fun and ski mask and x having a concert there" she said.

I paused when she said the last part. I really don't like hearing his name.

"Don't say that name again" I said getting up. "What? Ski mask the slump god? Why do you do that" She said following me to my room.

"Do what" I said falling on my bed. "Whenever I say his name you freeze up or change the conversation" she said folding her arms.

"Something's are better left unsaid" I said grabbing my phone. She scoffed.

"Is it because he broke up with you" she said. I looked at her. A slight smirk formed on her face.

"You know what, fine. I'll take y'all. But don't ever bring him up and We are not going to his concert?" I said with additude. She smiled and walked out.

I rolled my eyes. I really don't wanna go to Florida. I hated it there and if I go back all the memories are gonna flood back to me.

But I can't just forget where I came from.

I sighed.

My phone kept vibrating. I seen I was being tagged in a video from x's fan pages and also ski's and the shade room.

I go to the shade room first to see what was I being mentioned in.

________________________________

788,456 likes
@theshaderoom: Step daughter of @nickiminaj and model "Tina" was mentioned in Rapper @xxxtentacion interview.
____________________________
He said "Tina was the female version of me. She was wild as f*ck. She ain't take sh*t from nobody. I haven't heard from her in 2 years. She don't fuck with us like she used to tho. Haha She left us in 2016, but hopefully one day we can all be cool again"
_____________________________
Tina's fans did not waste time to attack him. #xxxtentacion responded with a tweet saying "I never meant to insult anyone or say anything out of line. All positivity over here." @theslumpgod also responded to this saying "people are so quick to say things but don't know the truth"
_____________________________
Tina has yet to respond to this.
_____________________________
25, 469 comments:
@therealtina: I do not have any problems with ski or x, so please don't bash them. I'm proud of them and their success they came a long way. Nothing is wrong with what he said. And I also think maybe one day we can put our differences aside and reunite.
_____________________________

I sat my phone down and sighed. Social media's gonna be the death of me. 5 seconds later I got a text from my manager.

Manager🙃(Alyssa): you have a photo shoot in 3 weeks in Atlanta on January the 30th!

Me: ok, I'm going be in broward  for my niece birthday party but I don't think that's going to effect my schedule but I still wanted to let you know just in case.

Manager🙃(Alyssa): ok.

I sat my phone down and went to my closet and got out my suitcase to start packing. I like packing early so I won't have to worry about it later on.

I packed 7 outfits and 5 pair of shoes and. I put it all in the suit case with my makeup accessory's.

I dragged the suitcase to by my dresser and walked out my room. I walked downstairs and saw Taylor talking to Lexi. I tried to turn back around but I was too late.

"Hey Tina, come sit with us" Taylor said, I could feel her just smiling. I slowly turned around. I sighed and smiled.

"Sure" I said hitting my leg. I walked towards them and sat down. "Hey Tina" Lexi said. "Hi" I said.

I knew she liked me on the low but I didn't look at her in that way.

"Destiny told me y'all goin to Florida." She said, I nodded. "We are?" Taylor said raising her eyebrow. I nodded. "Which part?" Taylor asked.

"Broward" I said. They both nodded. "What's it like down there. I heard the party's are lit asf" Lexi said. I nodded. "It's-
________________________________
Flashback:
——————————————————————
"X a bitch!" Someone in the crowd yelled. "The fuck you just say pussy nigga" jahseh said pulling up his pants.

"Fight me bitch" jahseh yelled. He jumped in the crowd and started punching the guy. I came from backstage and tried to pull jahseh off the guy but someone in the crowd punched me out.
——————————————————————
Flashback over:
_____________________________

"Wild" I said staring off.

"I'm going to Florida too for a party. Maybe we might run into eachother" Lexi said with a smirk. I licked my lips.

Taylor raised an eyebrow. "I'm gonna head out cause it looks like you two got some going on." Taylor said leaving the room.

I played with my fingers. I felt Lexi eyes burning threw me. I looked up. She smacked her lips. "Tina why you keep playing with me. You know how I feel about you" Lexi said getting close to me.

I smiled and looked down. She lifted my chin up and bit her lip.

She stared into my eyes leaning forward. I didn't move or do anything. I just sat there. The side door busted open revealing destiny.

"Hey guys" she said all bubbly, I just sat there with a blank expression. "Hey destiny, ima leave, I gotta go" Lexi said standing up.

I nodded and she left out. Taylor walked back in the living room and sat on the couch. "When are we going to Florida" she asked.

"Umm Friday and we leaving 6:00 sharp." I said. She took her mini blade out and started to  play with it. "Are you gonna show us around" Taylor asked.

Destiny sat her phone down and looked up. I raised my eyebrows and nodded.

Destiny squealed and ran to her room I'm excitement. Taylor shook her head and walked back to her room. It was just me in the front room. I turned on tv and relaxed my feet on the couch.

Soon fell asleep.

________________________________
Destiny, Taylor & Tina's house:

________________________________
We're backkkk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.2K 18
I love you, baby boy. I love you too, daddy. ON HIATUS (changing writers atm)
1.6K 39 21
Did you mean any of the things you said to me?" I asked with tears in my eyes and heart hurting. "I really don't know anymore.." he speaks. Not meeti...
23.5K 1.3K 25
jack was taken aback, "well, i guess love is like another planet for me, another galaxy far from this one. it's like, it's not a feeling i can explai...