Legacies Another Tribrid

By snipewolf14

yall know it as hope is the only of her kind the tribrid. however there is another tribrid her names Kace she... More

The seek for Kace
Jealousy
Landon trys to kill kace
Hope goes insane after the death of her mate
I want kace back
Danger has come
Valentines Disaster
Is Kace dead
The episode
Risen
Mikaelson baby

Danger has come part two

312 5 0
By snipewolf14

Hope POV
After my aunt Freya and Bonnie told Kace and I thst we can't be together is too late already. The thing Kace and I have is bond. It can't be unbreakable. Which quite crazy because we never mated. The more we get close the way my aunt Freya knows we are together. Of course Kace and  I don't care and break those rules anyways. "Hope, I miss you, it sucks i can't sleep in the same bed as you." I tell her in hell of a flirty tone. "I mean who says we have to play by my aunt Freya's rules." She damn well agreed, and we looked at each other and talked until I felt lips on mine. It's the best feeling that I've craved for so long.

"Kace Lobner and Hope Michaelson, I specifically said you too can't keep doing this."  Ugh of course my aunt Freya spy's on us. "Okay, okay aunt Freya we won't keep doing this." I tell her, as she leaves, I drag Kace to the Saltzmen twins. "Hey girls, do you mind doing a block spell that my aunt Freya sent on us about Kace and I staying away from each other." "Sure, hope we both know you two really want each other." Lizzie says kind of grossed out. They do the spell milan (mi-lan). Kace and I go to the room and start laughing, it was quite a conversation of random things that just came to our minds one was, "don't kill a monster unless you are a monster." Gets us every time! The way Kace just makes jokes is quite cool!

As the day goes on we look at each other and we end up kissing. The kissing turned into making out and then to the dirty you know what. No details.

Kace really is a heavy sleeper, waking her up is a pain sometimes. "Kace wake up, we need to get to class." I say, no response. I look at my wrist and then at hers, it's the bond it's gotten stronger. "Kace lobner Wake up." I scream in that moment she woke up and screamed, making the whole school shake. Everyone ran out including us. "What the hell was that!" Dr.saltzmens answers, none of us admitted and he looked at me and Kace, he demanded us "you two to my office now." And Kace and I walk to his office. He talks to us. "You girls close to each other again." "No Dr.saltzmen, we are not close like that again Hope and I are just friends." Kace says as innocent as possible, ouch just friends she said. I send a mean little yell ouch through mind link. Of course she ignored. "Um okay, your dismissed girls get ready and go to class." Dr.saltzmen tells us.

As we get to our room I lock the door, pin Kace to the wall, with alittle annoyance and rage, "just friends lobner, are you serious is that what you want it to be." "Hope chill, no I love you. I wanted to protect us, please understand me." She says in a sad tone. She tried to kiss me , I really wanted to kiss her.

But I didn't, I just couldn't let her I was mad at her. The words "we are just friends." It stung me. Kace hurt my feelings.

Thought she'd never do it, but she did, for a reason to save the relationship, it needs to be a secret. I don't like keeping her a secret. It doesn't feel worthy to keep it that way.

But it has to, or Dr. saltzmen will separate us again. That's the last I need I just got her back.

I'd kiss Kace, but I'm still mad so I get ready and walk out slamming the door behind me. I felt her annoyance and felt her flinch through mind link, didn't know I could feel her emotions too.

I walk to Josie and Lizzie I really just wanted to be around my friends. I wanted nothing to do with Kace right now. Forgot we have the same class though it's going to be bad since she next to me.

She arrives, sits next to me. Pays attention in history class, which is good for me. I talk to Josie and Lizzie ignoring Kace. "Hope, why are you ignoring Kace." Josie says. "Uaahhh, you two got into your first fight." Lizzie looks all shook. "Ding ding ding, Yeah, something like that." I say rolling my eyes at kaces gaze and mad stare." *dingggggg.*

As the class bell rings for end of class I head to the next and the next still ignoring Kace. Until the last class of the day, I felt really sick, sick to my stomach. Which is weird because I never get sick. I'm a tribrid. I get up because Emma wanted me to do a spell. As I got up I fainted, everything went black.

Kace POV
It was Strange Hope was sick. That's abnormal for us tribrids. I sit next to her not caring how mad she is at me. I want to stay here with her to know that my girlfriend is okay.

Landon comes in, I growl at his presence. "Is Hope okay, I heard she fainted." He says as if he's really worried. "We don't know, we called in her aunt Freya." Dr.saltzmen informs Landon. Freya i scream in my head, I hope she doesn't find out that Hope and I are still together.

She came bursting in the office. "This out of the ordinary, decisively abnormal for for a tribrid."

What is she meaning, things run through my mind, is Hope going to be okay. Our friends and I are all worried like Freya is. What could it be.

"Hope, listen to me. You need to wake up. Fight this, you are powerful. Repeat after me. Cris limato re de clu" (Cris-li-mato re de clu). She couldn't, it scared Freya.

I had to help her risking myself, the relationship to Freya. I really needed to save my girlfriend. I know Hope needs me right now. I mind link myself to her.

"Cris limato re de clu" 3x. I say it three times, she Opened her eyes. She was spooked awake. She ran to me, Kace thank gosh you saved me.

In that moment, Freya grabbed both our wrists. She saw the marks. Hope as well as I pull away our arms fast.

Hope then speaks, "danger is coming. There's this monster in malivore. It's the only thing that can kill me, it can't get me. If it does it destroys the universe."

Of course everyone was shook, she spoke again. "The necromancer told me, he created a new portal more powerful, powerful enough to kill me."

I hugged her "nothing going to happen to you babe." She smiles at me, this made Freya a little infuriated, she looked away really irritated, displeased.

As Hope and I get to the room, Hope runs to the bathroom and throws up. She ended up showering, she didn't like the reeking smell of puke on her.

She came to bed with me, half naked like she was very drowsy, but why. Was this the necromancer that caused her to feel fatigue. She was falling asleep, she gave me a quick kiss on the lips, she felt to tired for a passionate one, so I hugged her and feel asleep as well.

The next morning..

I wake up to Hope not in arms. Matter of fact she's in the bathroom hurling. As she gets out, she speaks, "sorry to wake you, with me puking everywhere." I look at her, "okay what's going on babe. This is not normal, this is not necromancer stuff."

"Kace, listen to me." She says as if she's not trying to evoke me with something, she's blocking me to know what it is. It seems intense. So I ask, "I'm listening Hope, what is it?" "Babe, this has to stay between us okay." I get alittle scared what does she want me to keep from everyone else. "Kace, I'm pregnant, the necromancer doesn't really want to kill me, he wants to harm me so he can slaughter our baby."

I was blank for a moment, I am going to have a child with my girlfriend, the necromancer wants to kill my family. The only thing I have left.

I tell hope, "this all makes sense, it's a Michaelson and Bennett witch as well as a Michaelson vampire, crescent wolf future alpha. This baby is a first born, it's going to be like you babe, there's going to be a war. Something the necromancer doesn't want."

It shook us both, having this baby, this baby is going to suffer like Hope, losing its parents. Hope sobs, "our child, will not go through my hell, we will protect this baby, Kace we need to be alive for this child's life. It will need us both."

I reassure her, "yes babe, along with our friends together we will fight, it's not like before. We are all much more powerful than our elders." She smiles at me and I do the same.

She kisses me passionately. She grabbed my hand, put in on her belly, whispered to me. "We are going to be parents to a beautiful child." I couldn't agree more. "Yes we will babe." I say happily.

Sorry for posting late, school is alittle too much right now, and my break was alittle intense too personal but bare with me. I'll try my best to update more parts, I will update a Valentine's soon even though it's late sorry about that. But please like and comment. Means a lot to those of you reading my story. Y'all amazing, love y'all 😊💕. Thank you so much for your support!❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...
42.4K 1.7K 22
[COMPLETED] "Anything can be real if you believe in it enough." What if Hope Mikaelson never got out of the Malivore pit? What if the vortex that thr...
99.4K 1.7K 38
Alex is just another kid in foster care, except when she's sleeping she can see her dead parents who she never met because they died when she was jus...
2.6K 107 8
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't take place in any of the seasons of Legacies. Hope became a tribrid, a...