Ninjago Trash Book

By Awkward_Ren

Basically just some Ninjago pictures and maybe something else More

Random shit
Did that hurt?
"Good Morning...."
"Harry Potter?"
Kai.
Season 1: Garmadon in a nutshell
Kai = Extra af
Kai, what are you on?
Not you too Jay...
Lloyd tf
Jay wtf?
Kai what the hell
Zane Julien
Morro and dates don't work well
Jay, you should know this
Gym class never needed, for Jay at least
Kai, RUN!
Kai shouldn't be allowed to bake cookies
Advice = Needed
Shut up nerd.
I think Lloyd is so done with Morro's shit
Morro + Ideas = NOT GOOD
No hugs for you
Morning people
Put the FUN in funeral
Trash Baby Found
I can stab someone's eyes out!
Doritos are important Sensei!
Roasted Lloyd?
Problems
Cole, what are you on?
Kai, you dumbass (jk jk love you)
Why is there fire everywhere, that explains it
Poor toaster
Damn Jay
Again?
Kai XD
Fridges and Jay doesn't mix well
Morro the hell
Ninja Texts
The damn aid kit
Witches
Greenflame Headcanons (In my opinion)
Real ass conversation that was said in between me and Kevin (Izumifly)
Cookie Fight!!!
That's actually pretty cute
True tho😂
Not exactly Ninjago related

♥Valentines Day Special♥

80 1 1
By Awkward_Ren

Enjoy the Valentines Day Special 2020!
By: Awkward_Ren

---------------------------

10/2

Dear Diary,

Four days till' valentines day, wonder what he's gonna do?
What will he do this time?
Last year he gave the best day, so this year I've got no idea what he will do, but knowing him, he will do something that yet again blows my mind.

//Lloyd

11/2

Dear Diary,

Three days till' valentines day, what is going on with him?
I haven't seen him as often, and he's been on his phone for most of the day...
He won't pay any attention to me at all, and he's been avoiding me all-day...
What is he doing?

//Lloyd

12/2

Dear Diary,

Two days till' valentines day, he came home late today and won't tell anyone why...
I'm scared now, what is he doing?
Please don't let it be someone else, please I can't... I can't lose him too.
He doesn't talk to anyone, just gets up and leaves... I don't wanna lose him...
What does he have up his sleeves?

//Lloyd

13/2

Dear Diary,

Tomorrow's the day, the day couples are supposed to be happy...
I didn't want him to leave today, but he did anyway... I'm scared...
I asked him about it, but he just told me to stop worrying about it...
He still isn't home and it's soon 1:23 AM, I've been waiting since he left which was around 8:03 AM, but I'm losing hope...
I'm crying, I don't want to leave him... is he seeing someone else behind my back?
Call me clingy but I... I love him... I don't wanna let him go just yet...
Is it even worth it?

//Lloyd

---------------------------

14/2

[Lloyd's POV]

He still isn't home yet, never came back last night. Where is he? I don't know anymore... he promised me that he'd never leave me, feels like he has now. No one knows where he is and he isn't answering his phone. And here I'm sitting in our room, on our bed, half crying. It's cold here and I want him here. 'Please just come back...' I pleaded in my head and started to cry even harder than before.

I heard the door open but I didn't look up, just sat there sobbing over someone who maybe even don't love me anymore. Someone walked up to me and then wrapped their arms around me, it's Jay. I did the same and just started to sob into his shoulder, while he just rubbed my back and told me that it would be fine.' No, no, it's not fine, I want him here and now he's gone!' I yelled in my head and then after a little while just sniffled.

"Hey Lloyd, it's gonna be fine okay," Jay said and I really wanted to believe him, but how was I supposed to. I've been heartbroken before and now I don't know if I can handle one more. "Hey Lloyd I saw something in the kitchen before I went here, you wanna see?" Jay asked me, "Yeah sure, just let me change, can you wait outside for me?" I replied and he nodded, stood up and walked away.

I got out of bed and made my way towards the closet and picked up a pair of skinny black jeans and a dark green hoodie. I quickly changed and then walked out and saw Jay waiting for me. He made a hand sign to follow him and we walked down and into the living room. I gave him a confused look and he just smiled and pointed at a note on the couch.

I walked up and took the note and opened it, the note was like a clue for something:

-----------------------

Nr. 1

Oh, you've found me, how lovely. I guess Jay took you here like I asked. Well, I hope so at least, but anyway, this is a clue to where I am, find me and you'll be surprised(I hope) and good luck finding me!

Well, clue number 1:
Remember the place I took you to, go there and look for a tree and then you'll find the next clue.

-----------------------

I looked at where Jay had been standing but he was nowhere to be seen. So I have to go to the forest, okay. I walked out and put the clue I just got in my pocket and then summoned my elemental dragon and flew away and towards the forest. After some minutes I had landed and walked towards where we both had been before. I looked towards a tree and then saw another note nailed to the tree.

-----------------------

Nr.2

Well, Hello there again. Well, I hope you're having fun and if you're wondering what the hell this is about, well let's just say I think you'll be happy when you find me. Just wanted to tell you I LOVE YOU!

Clue number 2:
You and I know both know a place, a pretty place where I come to cool off when I'm pissed or angry. Look for a weirdly shaped stone and you'll find clue number 3.

-----------------------

I thought about it for a second, then realized where I was supposed to go. I summoned my dragon and flew to a field that had some hidden secrets. So I resummoned my dragon and flew away. After about half an hour I finally landed and found the stone. I picked it up and I was rather surprised at what it said.

-----------------------

Nr.3

Number 3, how lovely only two more notes and then you'll find me. Well, I'm probably being annoying and you wanna find me but just you wait. Trust me I think you'll like my surprise. Anyways clue number 3, and just remember I love you and you're beautiful.

Clue Number 3:
Someone will, be waiting for you at the next spot so don't be afraid. The spot you're gonna look for is a place you claimed as a kid, you remember? Just go up to that little house and then you'll find clue number 4.

-----------------------

Well, that has to be my old treehouse and well I didn't see anyone at first until someone came from the tree and I jumped a little. "Hey, you're Lloyd right?" A voice said, "Yeah I am, who's asking?" I replied. "Well someone told me to give you this one," the voice said and then a note came flying towards me. I picked it up and opened it.

-----------------------

Nr.4

Well hello there beautiful, how are you? Anyways I'm here to tell you that if you ever think that I'm going behind your back or something, then let me tell you that I'M NOT. I mean how could I hurt someone as precious as you. You're beautiful in every way and I don't even think that I deserve you sometimes, anyways here's clue number 4

Clue Number 4:
In a city not that far away from here, go to a place where something happened that changed your life. A note will be on one of the bones so good luck!

-----------------------

I knew that had to be the museum that got me older and where Morro possessed me. I got my dragon and then flew to Ninjago City. Making my way there I checked the time on my watch since it isn't the smartest idea to get my phone out now. It's already 4:12 PM. Damn, I've been searching for a while. Anyways when I got to the museum I walked in and went to the skeletons and saw a not on the bones as the other note said.

-----------------------

Nr.5

Well Hello, there angel, this is the last clue and then you'll find me I promise. Anyways I just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me. You mean the world and I'd anything for you, no I'm not kidding at all, I'm dead serious. Anyways here's clue number 5

Clue number 5: A place that I took you to on the first date, you remember? If so then good and when you get to that place continue on the little path that down(If you're confused, there are markings on the trees) and then you'll find me. Good luck angel!

-----------------------

I know where he first took me, an opening in a forest with some picnic and gazing at the stars, pretty romantic. So I made my way towards the forest. It was pretty far away but it was the last stop. Flying towards the forest, I saw some light coming from that place where he first took and so I landed a bit further away. I walked towards the opening and then saw some flames on the trees. I giggled and started to follow them.

Making my way down the path following the flame markings and then saw the sunset, a blanket on the ground, some rose petals and him. He was wearing a red hoodie with some black skinny jeans and some black combat boots. He looked so peaceful watching the clouds and the sky, "Hey there angel, wanna join me?" He was suddenly looked right at me and I just stared at his crimson red eyes and then walked over and sat down.

I didn't know what to say at all so I just sat there and admired him. His brown spikey hair and earrings. While he just gazed at the sky, and then suddenly I saw a pair of red eyes staring at me. I blushed and looked away. I felt two fingers on my chin and then I was met with a pair of eyes, really close to me. My breath hitched and I just looked at the pair of eyes I fell in love with. I could feel the warmth from him.

He just held my face there and then, he kissed me. It was slow and soon I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I then got lifted into his lap and then stayed there after breaking apart. Just looking at each other, I smiled and pecked his lips and giggled. My hands tangled in his hair and his hands were on my waist. "Hi..." I whispered, "Hi little one.." He replied and I just blushed at the nickname.

I then got dragged down so that I was on top of him, and he was pretty damn comfortable. So I made my self sit up on his stomach, my back leaning towards his legs. I looked towards the sunset and saw the sky in multiple colours. He looked at me with eyes that held emotion I couldn't describe. He brought me back down so we were chest to chest. I blushed and hid in his hoodie while he laughed at me. He brought my face from my hiding spot and then sat up, making me sit up too.

He took something out of his pocket, but I couldn't see what it was. He then held out a black box that was open and showed a green ring with my name on it. My hands flew to my face and I started to cry a little. "Aw, baby don't cry... I just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me and that you are my whole world if someone told me that if I could live someone I cared about would die or the other way around, I'd let the person kill me so that you could live. Trust me, if words could describe how much I love you then damn, that would be a lot of words. But anyway I know it's too early for me to marry you so I thought I take a step that's pretty close and ask you if you wanted to have this promise ring on your finger, showing that you're taken by me and no one else. I know that it sounds lame n' shit but, damn Lloyd I love you so much. So what do you say?" He said and I just started to sob and nod. He smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen and them the ring was on my finger and he had a similar red one.

He kissed me then passionately and held the back of my head so I couldn't pull away even if I wanted to, which I did not, thank you very much. He then held me close for the rest of the evening and we had an awesome night. I do think I wanna marry this man. Kai Smith the boy who stole my heart...

-----------------------

Happy Valentines Day from me to you!
I hope you'll have an amazing day and see you next time

//Ren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
259K 18.6K 143
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...
299K 18.1K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...