The son of Harry Styles {EN}

Od HopeH2004

COMPLETED Claire Jones is 19 years old and has just started her study. During her vacation with her friends... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue {Part 1}
Epilogue {part 2/ the end}

Chapter 20

1.4K 19 2
Od HopeH2004

Silas

What?... What? Why did I do that now?

"I'm sorry, I don't know... Why I kissed you. I think... it just... Was a moment?" I say, but it's more of a question.

Alex still looks at me with big eyes. Then say something instead of just looking, I'm going to get it.

"Um... Probably it was the movie, there was like a kissing scene." She finally says.

"Yes, that's it. I mean, I don't feel anything for you. You're beautiful though. Allee, not that I kissed you that."

Indeed, I kissed her.

"I'm just not attracted to you," I continued, "Not that you're not attractive... I mean..."

I don't know what to say. I put my elbows on my knees and pull my hair.

"Hey, it's ok. I also don't feel anything for you and I'm not attracted to you either. I'm not going to tell Claire if you want to. It meant nothing, so why tell her?"

"Ok, we don't tell anyone. Sorry again."

"And again, it's ok. I think I might be doing better.

"Yes ok. Until later." "See you later."

I still don't get it. Why would I do something like that now? I have Claire. This morning I was thinking about marrying her. Shit, why would I have done my class before? Why did we have to watch a romantic movie now? I should have chosen when she asked me to choose. I was never going to choose a movie like that. No, I wanted to be a gentleman and let her choose. Then came the kiss scene and just then we looked at each other in the eyes. I felt tension between us and before I knew it my lips were on hers. We did break up immediately.

I swear I don't feel anything for her. I barely know her; I know she's good friends with Claire and my heart is with someone else. I. Love. Of. Claire.

When I hear Merlin, I go to his room. I'll take him to the bathroom and put him in his bath. After he's all dressed up, I'll take him down. I give him his bottle and then I put him in the seat.

I can't stop thinking about the kiss. Not because I liked it, but because it's eating me up. When I look at Merlin, who is sleeping back in the seat, I realize I can't lose my family. Yes, it's not really my family, but it feels that way.

It's better that I never say it to Claire or anyone else. It meant nothing and it will cause unnecessary drama.

I do the TV and keep zapping until I suddenly see a picture of Merlin.

"People, of course, wonder who that boy is. They're trying to contact the mom, but they don't know who it is. There are people, especially directioners, who look for mini Harry Styles in Brooklyn. It's going to be a big search. Harry Styles has not yet commented. One Direction has since had several interviews and never anyone has talked about it. The photo has been shared worldwide, however, so they can't say they've never seen the photo before. Some think there's a way to say nothing about that. Maybe there's more to it than just a little boy who 'happens to' look like Harry Styles..."

What? I never noticed merlin looks like him, but now that you say it. What do they mean by the latter? What else would be behind it? Does she mean father-son? Do they really think Harry is Merlin's dad? No, you can't. Or right?

CLAIRE

"Hey Robin." After I finished work, I immediately called Robin. I'm sorry because I was short on her.

"Hey," she says softly.

"I'm sorry I was so short on you. I'm frustrated that the picture gets so much attention. I just don't get it. You'd think that's just a picture but why all that attention?"

"I get it, Claire. But you just don't have to care about it. There's nothing they can do to you. Have some questions been asked?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, apparently there are some who want to know who that boy is and so they're looking for the mama. So, to you."

Fuck.

"I told Alex not to walk with Merlin anymore."

"Maybe fine. Does Silas know?"

"I don't think so. I haven't talked about it with him yet. I'm going to have to hang up, Robin. See you tomorrow?"

"See you tomorrow. Give them all a big kiss from me there."

"I will and you will do it there, mine.

I've arrived at our house in the meantime. I think I'd best tell Silas.

"Silas?"

"In the kitchen."

"Hey, can we talk? I'm tired of telling you something."

"Ok, and I'm tired of telling you something, too."

We're going to the living room while Mom, Sam and Merlin are in the kitchen.

"I don't know how to say it, but there's something strange about twitter."

"Let me guess; mini Harry Styles?"

"You already know about it? How that?"

"I saw it on TV today. The photo is apparently shared worldwide. It's so well known that it even comes on TV."

"Wtf?! On TV? Now they're going too far. Can't we do anything to make sure they leave Merlin alone? Can we take the picture off the internet?" I stand up and start waving my arms. This isn't fun anymore. They're going to find out Harry's the daddy, then what?

"Quiet, quiet. Why are you so worried?", asks Silas.

"What's going on?", asks Mom who's coming up. She heard me yell.

"Mama, can we talk?"

"Sure, let's go outside."

"I'll explain to you later, Silas." I'll give him a kiss on his lips and then go out with Mom.

"What's going on now?"

"There's a picture of Merlin on the internet and they say he looks like Harry Styles," I say sighing.

"Oh no, darling. Come here." She pulls me in my hug. Finally, someone who understands why I'm freaking out.

"It started on Twitter and now show it's already on TV. Apparently, they're also looking for the mama, me, to know who Merlin is." I'm starting to cry slightly.

"Why are you crying? Are you scared?"

"Yes, what if they find out he's the daddy? They're already suspecting something. I mean if Harry ever finds out then not like that."

"Then there's only one thing on it; Say it. Maybe start with the family and your friends."

I'll give Mom another big hug and then go back inside. Silas immediately stands with Merlin in his arms.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, we can go to the bedroom?", I ask with a trembling voice.

Silas gives Merlin to Sam; they've become very good friends. He's following me to our room. We're going to sit on the bed.

"Promise you'll let me speak out and get angry?", I ask.

"Angry?" "Do you promise?" "Yes, I promise." He looks at me with a frown.

"There's a reason Why I'm so freaking out about that picture. There's a reason Merlin looks so like Harry."

"How to Do-" "Silas." "Sorry, go on."

"I've always said I don't know Merlin's daddy. Well, that's not true. I don't know him, but I do know who he is. It's Harry. He's the daddy."

Silas looks at me with big eyes. "Harry? Merlijn? Father-son? Shit!"

"Are you angry now? I ask scared.

"Hey, why should I be angry?" He gets closer and holds my face.

"Because I lied. I said I didn't know who the daddy is, but I knew it all the time." I'm starting to cry very lightly.

"Honey, I'm not angry, just surprised. You probably had your reasons to keep it from. It's not nothing. Harry Styles. Don't cry, darling. I don't like to see you sad."

I smile for his words. He's so sweet.

"Look at it. You laugh." He gives me a kiss. "Are we going down? The food must be ready," he says. I nod and kiss him back.

When I'm downstairs, Mom looks at me asking. She probably wants to know if he knows. I nod. "Yes, he knows." Sam looks at us asking. I'm going to tell him, too. I want to say it to Uncle Sam, Alex, Robin and Sara. They can know. They'll better understand why I'm freaking out about the photo.

"It's about the picture," I start telling you, "I told Silas why I don't want everyone to talk about that picture. I don't want everyone to see him as mini Harry Styles."

"Why exactly when I may ask."

"Because he doesn't just look like Harry, on the contrary. Harry is... ... Merlin's daddy."

Sam looks at me with big eyes. What does everyone have with their eyes when I tell you such a news?

"Now I understand. Child anyway. Come here." He pulls me in his arms. I love his hugs; they are so warm and hearty. You'll forget all your problems in his hugs.

After dinner, I'm going to call Robin and Sara soon. I'll tell them about Harry and Merlin. At first, they don't believe me, but when they realize how hard Merlin looks like him, they know I'm not lying.

"What are you going to do now?", asks Robin.

"Nothing."

"So, Harry will never know he has a great birthday from a son?"

"I know, one day he'll have to know. It's not like I see him every day, is it."

"We know that," says Sara, "Promise us one thing. If you come across him for some reason, tell him. He has the right to know." I say yes. He does have the right.

In the meantime, it's been time to go to sleep.

"I'm going to tell Harry if I ever see him," I tell Silas.

"Ok," he says softly. "Or don't you think that's a good idea?", I ask him. He's so quiet.

"Yes, he has the right to know. I'm just scared."

"Why?"

"What if something happens between you?" I see his eyes getting damp. I'm going to sit on his lap, with my legs on each one side of his lap. I take his face and look very deep into his eyes.

"I'm never going to leave you for Harry. Never. I'd like to see you. You. And whether you like it or not, but one day we'll get married and Merlin is a bridesmaid. Understood?" He nods smiling. I'll give him a kiss. It quickly transitions to a very intense kiss. He grabs my hips and brings me closer to him. I move with my hips. I can feel his cross against mine barns. I move faster and faster. His nails go in the skin of me. The room is filled with us moans.

"Fuck, Claire faster. Shit yes," he moans.

Then he turns us around so he's above me. He attacks me neck with kisses and in certain places he sucks and nibbles on it. I moan his name. I pull his T-shirt and pull it over his head. He then takes mine off. He immediately grabs my breasts because I don't have a bra on. He brings his mouth to my nipples and starts sucking there, too.

"Fuck. Silas. I want you; I want you now. Stop teasing." He looks at me with a grin and goes down with his tongue from my neck. He's slowly doing my pants out. When he's at my feet, he starts kissing them. That's how he goes higher until he gets to my upper legs. He also takes off my knickers.

"Fuck. I can't wait anymore,"" I growl, and I reach for his pants and take it off. I'm also pulling off his knickers. I see he's completely stiff. I'm starting to pull him off and bring my mouth to his dick. He pushes me back to bed and then go without warning in me.

We moan so loudly that we cover each other's mouths with our hands. We're not alone in this house...

After many hard and fast punches, we'll both be ready.

"Do you believe me now that I like you? That I love you? That you're my everything? That I'm going to marry you later? That Me-" he interrupts me with a kiss.

"I believe you. I like to see you, too. I love you, too. You're my everything, too. Later, I'll marry you."

We fall asleep in each other's arms.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

110K 1.5K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
237K 4.2K 45
Harry Styles, a quite cheeky and charming lad, was living the dream with his fellow band mates. But on one unfortunate day, he had to make the most h...
113K 1.8K 111
harrystyles is now following you. Where a boy and girl fall in love through social media. Completed February 16th 2020
48.5K 1.1K 36
What do you do when you're stranded with the famous Niall Horan for Christmas thanks to heavy snowfall?