Life Saver

By Twizzle_n

Tony thought he was texting Steve, but Steve, still not really understanding phones, gave him the wrong numbe... More

A/N
Chapter 1 - I don't want to be Alone
Chapter 2 - I don't know?!
Chapter 3 - Stark Industries
Chapter 4 - Vincent van Gogh
Chapter 5 - Injuried
Chapter 6 - An Accidental Meeting
Chapter 7 - Ned Is Gonna Flip When He Hears This
Chapter 8 - The Chase
Chapter 9 - Late Night Talk
Chapter 10 - The Call
Chapter 12 - Making sure you're okay
Chapter 13 -Peter Parker's Not So Great Life
Chapter 14 -Bullies And Crime Fighting
Chapter 15 - How's That Spider Bite Treating Ya?
Chapter 16 - Getting Picked Up
Chapter 17 - Tower Tour
Chapter 18 - Avengers Tower
Chapter 19 - Part of a Truth
Chapter 20 - Panic
Chapter 21 - The Arrival
Chapter 22 - The Conference
Chapter 23 - What the Hell is going on
Chapter 24 - Nightmares and Confessions
Chapter 25 - Who are you?
Chapter 26 - A Calm Day
Chapter 27 - Guests all around
Chapter 28 - Goodbyes
Chapter 29 - Everything's Okay
Chapter 30 - Acceptance
Chapter 31 - Relations
Chapter 32 - Strange Things Are Happening
Chapter 33 - The Perfect Dream
Thank You!

Chapter 11 - An Intentional Meeting

53.7K 1.8K 2.2K
By Twizzle_n

Tony's P.O.V

To say I'm freaking out is an understatement.

Or, well, I would say I'm more worried. Peter was really freaking out when I talked to him. I know I wouldn't be able to calm him down through texting or through just talking. When he told me he was Spider-Man it immediately clicked in my head.

He hadn't just seen the car crash. He had been in the car and seen the person before their death. It's hard to imagine what he was really thinking in that moment. He lost his parents, he had to watch his uncle die right in front of him and now he saw somone take their own life.

I just hope nothing terrible happens to his aunt. I mean, she's the only one he has left. But...

...

I have a bad feeling about her. I don't know why, but I do. When Peter ever talked about her, he worded his sentences very... specific, in a way. Never really saying her name and just by the fact that he told me his aunt never picks up when he calls her. There's something going on, I can feel it.

.

I

I head up to the roof and press the plate in my chest two times, making it so armour surrounds my body.

"Friday, give me Peter's location." I say and a small map appears.

I start to fly off, hoping for the best.

.

.

.

Peter's P.O.V

I stand up from my bed, holding my phone close to my chest. With careful, quiet steps I make it into the living room. I know no one is home except for me, but I'm just so used to trying to be as quiet as possible.

The room is dark and the only light comes from my room and the moon shining through the windows. I walk over to the door, grabbing the keys, then stepping out and heading up to the roof.

As I open the door to the roof a cold breeze hits my, still wet, face making me shudder a little. I should've probably brought some kind of blanket with me up.

"God Peter, you really are stupid..." I mumble to myself and walk over to the ledge. I lean my upper body on it and look out over the city, enjoying the view.

All of a sudden, I hear a strange, familiar sound coming from behind me. I quickly turn around, but no one's there.

"Is anyone there?" I say with a trembling voice. God, you sound so weak.

"Pete?" A voice says from behind the little shed-looking structure where you enter the roof. I recognize the voice.

"Tony?" I ask.

All of a sudden, a figure steps out from behind the shed and walks into the light. My eyes widden and my breathing gets hitched. I now realize why I recognized the voice.

There, in front of me, Tony Stark is standing in all his glory. I look at him for a moment, trying really hard not to faint. 

"Hey Peter." He says, his voice confident. I stay quiet, taking in what's really happening. That's when I really  realize that Tony Stark is the person I've been talking to for the past months AND he know I'm Spider-Man.

"...H-hi..." That's the only thing I can say. I'm just too shocked. Tony starts to make his way over to me but I hold my hands up, signaling him to stop.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I can hear the worry in his voice.

"Y-yeah... of... of course...! Why... why wouldn't I be...?" I stutter looking anywhere but him.

"Can I walk over to you?" He asks.

"Just as long as you're not going to kidnap me when I'm vulnerable." I joke, chuckling a little.

"For the last time! I am not a fucking kidnapper! And I have a husband, whom I love very much." He says with an angry tone, but then he starts to laugh a little. "So, can I walk over to you?"

I don't respond for a couple of seconds. I look down at the ground realizing how real the situation really is. This is so weird. The thought that I've been talking to Tony Stark. If I felt better, I would probably freak out more. But why does he even care? Why would he even want to come all the way out here just to meet me? I'm just a nobody...

"Tony?"

"Hmm?"

"Why do you care...? About me, I mean... Why would you...- Why would you even waste your time with me?" Tony is quiet for a couple of seconds.

"Because... You're my friend" He says awkwardly. "God that sounded cheesy..." He murmurs quietly. "You're fun to text with and... a pretty good kid."

"Th-thank you." I say quietly and I sit down. Tony makes his way over and sits down next to me. He then pats my shoulder.

"No problem champ."

.

.

"So. You're telling me, I've been talking to Tony Stark for the past months?! What has happened to Parker's Luck...?" I mumble the last bit to myself.

"Parker's Luck?" Mr. Stark asks a little confused.

"O-oh... uhh... it's just... like a bad luck/curse thing Ma- ...I came up with since I have... so bad luck... Y'know with everything that has happened to me..." I say awkwardly and for a split second I see suspicion in his eyes. But as fast as it came, it went away.

"I see." He pats my shoulder, then he stands up. "Well look at the time. We should probably get you to bed."

"It's not even that *yawn* late..." I say with a yawn as I also stand up.

"Kid, it's... 2:05AM. Plus, you're just making your point worse by yawning." Tony says and we start to make our way down.

"Yeah, yeah Mr. Stark..." I mumble as we stand outside the front door.

"Mr. Stark? Did you just downgrade my name from Tony to Mr.Stark?" 

"W-well... now that I know who you are... It...umm... it feels rude to call you by your first name..." I say awkwardly as I open the door and step in. And for some reason, Mr. Stark follows behind me.

"Nice place." He says as we make it to the living room.

"How come you came in?" I ask, sounding a little nervous which Mr. Stark picks up on.

"I'm making you nervous aren't I?" I don't answer but I guess he gets his answer when I drift my eyes to the side. "I just want to make sure you're okay. So, I'm sorry if I'm acting creepy. But I promise I'm not going to do anything."

"It's alright..." I notice Tony's eyes drift over to the counter in the kitchen.

"That's a lot of beer bottles." He remarks. "Your aunt's?" I nod a little, looking to the side in embarrassment. "Where is she now?" He asks and he walks over to the counter, picking one of the bottles up.

"Working." I say and I take the bottle out of his hand and throw it away. 

"I see."

"W-well... uhh... Th-thank you for... umm... checking up on me..." I say awkwardly.

"Of course Pete. I should probably head out." He walks over to the door and I follow close behind. He opens the door, but stops for a moment.

"Pete... know that-" He stops for a moment. "*Ahem* if you need to talk to someone, I'm here." He says quietly. "Good night kid. Talk to you tomorrow." Tony says and he starts to make his way back to the roof. I stay quiet and walk back into the apartment.

"Well Peter... maybe..."

"..."

"...Maybe your life isn't... that bad..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hi!

Sorry for not publishing a chapter sooner, I've had a busy week...

So, how is everyone?

Here you have it!

An Intentional meeting... (See what I did there?)

Edit: Happy "reminding single people that they're single and alone" Day everyone!
AKA, Valentine's Day!

Anyways...

That's All For Now Folks!

G'night, G'day and G'morning!

/Twizz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 21.9K 75
14 year old Peter Parker's had nothing but bad luck, he's been homeless for 6 years. But things start to look up when he gets a wrong number text. Th...
1K 39 6
When a young female girl named Cassian gets in a sticky situation, she tries to text a friend she hasn't talked to in a while. Low and behold, she te...
319K 9K 22
Almost Fifteen-year-old Peter Parker gets a text from Tony stark, but he doesn't know it. Turns out Steve had accidentally given him the wrong number...
337K 10.1K 31
the cliche story where peter accidentally texts the wrong number, and the wrong number happens to be iron man, obviously. and all hell breaks loose. ...