Secrets Of The Past「Toilet Bo...

By Sayakauwu

「Hey... Have you heard? This school has seven mysteries! You haven't? Then let me tell you just one. The most... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
1k?!
IM SORRY!!!
♡Valentine's Day Special♡
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
My new oneshot book
Chapter 10 Preview
Quick Question
PLEASE READ!!!!!
Another A/N please read!!
........
ANNOUNCEMENT
Published
A/N

Chapter 7

3.2K 111 45
By Sayakauwu

「In this school's library...

There is a special store room the only opens at 4PM...

The room is filled with books that have people's names on it.

Each book has a record of the person's life at this school...

What they did they're... and what they're gonna do.

Past, present and future, it's all written in the books..!

But be careful...

There are three types of books - white, black and red...

The white ones have records of people who are alive...

The black ones have records of people who have died...

But the red ones... are the ones you must never read..!

×♪«~~~~~»♪×

(Y/n)'s POV

Gently touching the covers of each book as the school bell rings loud and clear, indicating it was time to leave.

I look out the window as students started flooding the way over to the gate.

Putting my hand to my sides, I quietly sighed to myself.

"Have you found anything, senpai?" Kou asks as he walks over to the aisle I was in.

I slowly shook my head as I turned over to them.

"It has to be somewhere around here!" Nene said enthusiastically, coming out of nowhere.

"Sorry for dragging you in our search, Kou-kun" I said with a smile.

"It's no problem! I'll even go to hell or high waters just for you senpai!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I spot something flying.

Slightly turning my head to where it was, I saw a small butterfly. It's blue and purple wings flapping its way to a book.

"A butterfly?" I muttered audible enough for Kou and Nene to hear, as they turned around, the book slowly started disappearing and soon there was a door.

"A door?"

"Is this the 4PM Bookstacks?"

"Let's go in!" I said tightly gripping the handle as I slowly twisted it.

As it opened, we entered the dark room.

"It's so dark" Nene muttered from right beside me.

"We should be careful, this is another boundary."

"Want a lantern?" One of the mokke said as it handed me a small lantern.

"Thank you, mokke" I said as I took the lantern and walked around.

"Hm... Since Hanako-kun is a spirit... His book should be black, right?" Nene asked as she started looking for black ones.

"Yup!" Kou said as he went over to a shelf and tried to search for a black book.

"A butterfly?" I questioned as I glanced at where it was going over.

"Maybe we can find something with the help of this!" I said happily following the butterfly, not noticing Kou and Nene trailing behind me.

As the butterfly landed on a white book.

'(L/n) (Y/n)'

Curiosity taking over me, I grab a ladder and take the book.

Slowly yet hesitantly, I turn the cover page.

××/××/××

(Y/n) sees Hanako without his hat for the first time.

I immediately blush upon seeing the words written in the book. Remembering the events that happened, I slowly turn to another new page.

××/××/××

(Y/n), finds her book in the 4PM Bookstacks.

Blankly staring at the page I turn to another one.

"A red page?" I questioned as stared at it suspiciously.

Gently placing my hand on the red page, I turn it.

××/××/××

(Y/n) finds out the truth about Hanako-kun.

'The truth?' I thought to myself, not noticing the blood that was splattered on my uniform. Turning over to the other page.

××/××/××

(Y/n) finally finds ou...

I read but soon got stopped by a disoriented sound.

"(Y/n)..."

Slowly turning to voice, I fall off the ladder as a dark silhouette pushed the ladder to the side.

"Senpai, are you alright?!" Kou asks as he catches me.

I only gave him a meek nod as I noticed the white book turned red.

"It turned red?!" Nene questioned as she looked at the book while Kou was trying to defeat it.

"Tch. I forgot about this! Damn you Hanako!" Kou exclaimed as he saw that the staff didn't work because of the seal.

Suddenly a wisp appeared.

"You called?" Hanako-kun said coming out of nowhere.

"(Y/n)..." The disoriented voice called out as Hanako-kun turned towards where the dark silhouette was at, his cape freely flowing behind him.

Quickly cutting off the head off of the figure as butterflies started scattering.

"Hey there you three!" He said as he turned around and walked over to us.

"Hanako-kun... You came to save us!" I said as he gently put a hand on my shoulder, pushing me away from Kou and Nene.

"Oi! What are you doing?" Kou asked him.

"Nothing!~" Hanako-kun said tightly hugging me.

"What are you guys doing here?! And you even ruined my precious books" a voice said.

Slowly turning to the voice, we see Tsuchigomori-sensei picking up the books as another one of those butterfly silhouettes appeared, and this time it was Kou.

"Sensei, watch out!" Nene yelled from right beside me.

"Tch. This is why I hate kids." He said in a change of tone, a foot coming out of nowhere and quickly decapitating it and squishing the head.

"What?" I questioned as a hand took me by surprise, along with Kou and Nene.

"This book turned red... You read from the future page didn't you?" He asked me.

But before we could say anything.

"Don't bully them." Hanako-kun said as he tugged on Tsuchigomori-sensei's shirt.

"I know, Honourable Number 7. I shouldn't bully my boss's guest." He said as he let us go.

"Eh?" I questioned, still not catching up on what was happening.

"I forgot to introduce you to him..."

"School Mystery No. 5, The 4PM Bookstacks. And it's curator, Tsuchigomori." Hanako-kun said.

"Eh?! One of our teachers... Is a supernatural?!" Nene-chan questioned.

"It's important to spread your own rumor. Supernaturals can't exist without them" Tsuchigomori-sensei said as he ate a butterfly.

"Some of your friends may not even be human." He finished.

"Isn't that dangerous?"

"But don't worry! That's why we're here! " Hanako-kun said as Yako-san jumped over to where they were.

"Yako-san!"

"What are you doing here?"

"I was summoned by Honourable Number 7" she replied sitting down.

"So, we may scare humans but we are seven friends who keep the peace of this school! I'm the leader!" Hanako-kun said.

"But aren't you guys only three?"

"Wasn't Yako-san attacking students a while ago?" Nene-chan said as she looked at the said supernatural.

"You hear that stupid fox?"

"Shut up you emo spider, or else I'll bite your head off" Yako-san threatened as the two started fighting.

"Seven friends... It doesn't look like you guys are friends though... And the other things you said aren't true..." I said, staring blankly at the two supernaturals.

"Oh come on you two!" Hanako-kun said as his cheery aura suddenly changed into a dark one.

"Work. Together" he said as he pointed his knife at the two of them.

"Y-yes sir..."

"Seems like the leader thing was right... " Kou and Nene-chan said in unison.

'That book... It mentioned something about what the truth was...'

I thought to myself as I look at the book once again.

'I have to read it again... But how?'

To be continued...

Welp.... Just wanted to give you guys an update since the Valentine's Special will be taking longer to make. I honestly didn't expect to be so busy this week... And sorry if you noticed this was shorter that usual... I just really wanted to get the first part done before I move into the other one.

Also someone please give me embarrassing secrets to use in the next chapter!!!! Please!!!! I can't really think of any, so I really need your help!!!

~Sayaka

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 14.9K 66
Hanako-kun X Ghost Reader 【Spoiler Alert!: Following the manga events】 Hey, have you heard? This school have seven mysteries. You haven't? Then I'll...
2.8K 25 12
D̸o̸ y̸o̸u̸ y̸o̸u̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸ a̸b̸o̸u̸t̸ t̸h̸e̸ 7̸ w̸o̸n̸d̸e̸r̸s̸?̸ Y̸o̸u̸ d̸o̸n̸'̸t̸?̸ W̸a̸n̸n̸a̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸ t̸h̸e̸ f̸a̸m̸o̸u̸s̸ o̸n̸e̸?̸ H̸e̸r̸ n̸a̸m̸e...
10.8K 355 29
You are one of Nene Yashiro's friends. After helping Yashiro summon one of the Seven Wonders, your life spirals out of control. Fighting apparitions...
1.2K 76 31
This fanfic I'm writing is going to be both, the manga and the anime versions. To those who haven't read the manga of Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun, beware...