In Her Final Thoughts [RWBY x...

By queen_chess_piece

Your team. Killed. Your family. Killed. So what did you do to be in Cinder's final thoughts? More

Why me?
Memories stuck in place
Affection gained
Fall has come
Falling like the leaves
Regrowing
Song in the leaves
AN (Major Season 6 Spoliers)
Go in blazing
Wilting Leaves

Warning- Sorry.

2.5K 32 27
By queen_chess_piece

I can't even believe I have to say this! Honestly like, Why?!

DO. NOT. SPAM. THE. COMMENTS.

If you think it's funny to try and get replies up to 100 comments, I will not hesitate to mute you, or block you.

Sure, you're allowed to have a small conversation, but there's a point where you have to take it to direct message. If it gets over 10 messages, then you have to move to DM or I'll get annoyed again.

I am a writer. I am here to get better, enjoy myself and make people happy.

Due to the people who thought it was amusing to get a comment up to 100-200 replies.. I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING.

People's comments? Nope. Washed away.

Story updates? Nah they drowned in the comments.

The worst part? My Wattpad crashed and deleted chapters that I was ready to post, because it couldn't handle that many comments at once.

Holy fuck I didn't think I would have to make a chapter like this BUT HERE WE ARE.

HAVE FUN WAITING ANOTHER FEW WEEKS TO A MONTH FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER BECAUSE I HAVE TO REWRITE THEM ALL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.9K 44
you died but you lived but not in the world your from but in the world of remnant (This is my first Gamer story and I'm just gonna have fun with i...
230K 3K 16
(Y/N), The Greatest Huntsman of All Time, have been a hero to everyone in Remnant for quite some time now. Your militaristic training and ideals has...
28.4K 442 29
I'm not good at explanations, soooo.... enjoy? I do not own Rwby, just my OC
10.1K 151 19
As a young man you were blessed with the power of an ancient god. Now you must battle to bring hope back to this new world. What challenges will you...