Stay Pretty - Namgijin - ff

By Babe_without_name

Yoongi is an average high school student, if we are not gonna mention his anorexia. Namjoon and Seokjin are t... More

Characters
1
3
4

2

684 21 2
By Babe_without_name

Namjoon's boyfriend Seokjin was kissing his neck lustfully. "My beautiful bear." Seokjin smiled. They were in school's bathroom. He started biting the younger's neck. He moaned. Seokjin's hand slid into Namjoon's pants. Younger moaned again from pleasure. They heard door opening. "Shit." Seokjin mumbled. "Didn't you lock it?" Namjoon whispered. They saw how a really pale and kinda skinny boy stepped into the room. "Oh, I'm so so sorry!" he screamed and bowed. "It's alright." eldest mumbled. He took his hand out of the other one's pants. "I can leave." shortest one bowed again and ran out.

"That was embarrassing!" Namjoon whisper-shouted. "Don't worry baby." Seokjin said and kissed his eye. "Can we go?" Namjoon asked. "Of course." older said and grabbed younger's hand. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 4.1K 49
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
993K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
168K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...