Lost Ma Way// Kth Ff

By Simardeep1

what would happen if u fall for one of your family enemy? "But dad I Just-" "I said No! Sweetie please unders... More

intro
1. But how?
2.Darkness, just like I love
3. Rain Incident
5. Loneliness
6. Domumian
7. Letter
8. Broad Shoulders
9. Hana (pt.1)
10. Get ready
11. Dahyun's true identity
12. Busan beach
13. Is It Love Or Likeness?
14. The Black Dress
15. Ball Ceremony
16. Back to the caravan

4. Friends, right?

65 6 18
By Simardeep1

HANEUL's POV
*:°°°°••••*:*••••°°°°:*

"Haneul?" both of the two boys yelled at me at the same time. I wasn't shocked at all because it was normal for them to react.

I knew that Namjoon oppa knows me well. We were in the same science club last year. But I didn't recognised the other guy.

He was a bit old looking from Namjoon oppa and Taehyung, yet he was handsome.

I knew that I've seen him earlier but I didn't really got any idea where.

I was about to question them and they were surely about to do the same thing with me but Taehyung then yawned loudly, without covering his mouth and stretching a little.

"Hyung, no more questions. I would tell you everything later. For now can we lent a room to her for this night?" he asked while removing his jacket and handing it to the same lady who opened the door.

TAEHYUNG's POV
**:°°°°°•••••*:*•••••°°°°°:**

"Tae, you know even if we live in this mansion, we still lack rooms because of your and Joon's those 'music' interests. All those studios and dancing halls took all the space. We still need to provide room for our servants as well, right?" Jin hyung said while sitting on the couch and crossing his legs.

I knew he wanted to look rich in front of Haneul. I didn't wanted her to have negative thoughts about me but I guess Jin hyung would never let that happen.

I just got irritated by his words. I didn't wanted to be rude but this drama called 'the class' was worse than anything and I just can't take it.

"Who cares if we lack a room or not. Haneul is staying here and if you'll not give her any room then she'll stay at mine. After all, were friends, right?" I said while calming myself down and smiling at Haneul.

She looked a bit shocked by my words but then she nodded her head and started walking behind me.

We both were in the lift and the unbearable and awkward silence was killing me. Soft music in the lift forced me to tap my feet a little but I stopped when I saw Haneul looking at me.

"Thanks" she spoke in a low and sweet voice. She was looking down at her fingers which were dug into her stomach.

The door then opened and both of us headed out. I unlocked my bedroom's door and entered.

I turned on the lights and gestured Haneul to Come in.

She entered and I told her to sit down on my bed. She looked around and then she smiled while looking at the window.

"I know it's weird to ask but you agreed to stay at my room so easy. I thought you'll be protesting but..." I just wanted to clear my thoughts. There was surely something special about Haneul. She had purple hair, she have frequent mood swings, at first I could literally read her and now I'm totally clueless what's up with her.

She didn't answered me and ran towards the window across my room. It had a small bed near it.

(a/n: imagine it's dark outside)

She sat on the bed and looked outside with a smile on her face.

I never saw her smiling. NEVER. But if I said her smile wasn't cute and beautiful, I would be lying so don't believe me. There's always some trust issues when it comes to me.

She opened the window and sat on the windowsill. Her hair were now fully dry. I won't deny she was beautiful but weird at the same time.

Sometimes I think I'm developing a crush on her but sometimes it's like there's a big secret behind her smile.

A secret, just like mine.

I then saw something unusual. Her hair started turning more and more of dark purplish shade. Soon all her hairs were of a dark violet colour.

She rubbed her temples and teary eyes. She ruffled her hair and patting her forehead.

"T-Taehyung, my head's aching really bad. Can I sleep now?" she asked me in a low voice.

"Yeah... Why not? Come, you can sleep on my bed tonight. I'll be fine near the windowsill." I said while pointing towards my bed.

"No!" she yelled without even looking at me. "I'm a guest here and you are just sleeping on your own bed and I'm on the bed or this windowsill. Do you understand?"

"As your wish"

With that both me and Haneul went to bed. She seemed tired and she quickly cuddled up herself inside the blanket.

I, however, wasn't feeling really sleepy. I went into my closet and took out some of my comfy night wears and changed into them.

I switched on a lamp near my bed and started reading one of the books which I borrowed today from the school library. I liked it's cover so I decided to take it.

It was a romantic novel. The two people were in love with each other but their love story had a heartbreaking end. The male in the story was burnt alive in front of his family and the girl he loved. The girl's father prisoned her inside one of the room of there house.

It was sad yet cool to read. I love human novels because they usually relate things to their own experiences and happenings.

I then felt some kind of movement near the windowsill. I looked there but only saw Haneul sleeping there.

I switched off the lamp and tried to sleep.

Few minutes past but I was still awake. I sat up straight and saw a shadow blocking the view of moonlight entering my room.

I looked at it's owner and I saw Haneul. She was sitting on the windosill's bed with her face buried into her legs and she was admiring the view outside the window.

"You're still awake?" I said and Haneul flinched at my sudden voice.

"Y-Yaeh, I'm not feeling sleepy." she said while ruffling her dark violet hair which shined in the moonlight.

"Me either. So let's do something." I said while clapping my hands together. I saw her glaring at me with wide eyes.

"It's fine with me but I'm not good at hanging up with people, you know, I'm just not a social person." she said while looking down at floor and playing with her fingers.

"No problem. I don't care about anything like that. If you want, we can talk. After all, we're friends, right? And friends are always there to help and comfort" I said while smiling at her and I saw her smiling secretly as well.

"Fine. You first."

"Really?"

"Yes!" her smile was shy and pretty. She looked down at the floor with her hair completely covering her forehead.

With that we started talking about random stuff. At first, Haneul found it a little uncomfortable but as the time passed, she opened up a little.

She told me that she never had a friend. She only met Chaeyoung and Dahyun when she shifted to Seoul. She was born in (your birthplace) and then shifted to India with her father after her mother and sister's death.
(a/n: sorry for disturbing but if you're an Indian, then just consider shifting to another state or city)

She also told me that she was friends with Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Jimin from a long time but nowadays Jimin don't really hangout with them much, saying he found a new friend. But that doesn't mean that they weren't friends anymore.

"Really? Well I guess that I'm that new friend, Haneul."

"Don't tell me!"

"Truth is truth. It's a different thing that it's untold" I said and she laughed. I don't know why she doesn't laugh. She looks too childish with her childish laugh. Extremely cute and innocent.

I smiled as well on the overload of cuteness.

"Should I ask you something, Tae?" she said in a straight and serious face.

"Yup, why not?" I said and stopped smiling on seeing her teary eyes.

"Tae, I never thought I'll ever have a friend. Now look, I'm having four of them. As a friend can you tell me something? Whenever I asked this to my other friends, Dahyun would just ignore, Chaeyoung would say I'm talking nonsense and Jimin would just tell me that it's nothing-" she was cut off by me.

"Haneul! just tell me what is it?" I said in a bit high volume. Then suddenly a tear rolled down her eye.

"Taehyung, please tell me, do I appear weird, you know, in a really bad and cringe way? Maybe because of my appearance or my behavior? Do you think that I'm not a human?" she said and my eyes were wide open on her words.

Her colour changing hair was a proof she wasn't a human and even her behavior. But telling her that may not be the best way to sort out things.

I wanted her to feel safe whenever she was with me. She worth love and care. I don't care what others think about her, I just know she deserves much more and I can't let slip off my friendship with her anyway.

"Haneul, why do you think like that? Humans are creatures with emotions and words. They express themselves with these emotions and words. Who said you're weird? If anyone says this, that means they don't deserve you. You're just unique" I said while placing my hand on my folded thigh.

"Unique? Am I that in your eyes? Just tell me the truth!" she yelled at me and I saw her dark eyes turning into purple. A bright purple. It was lightest shade of purple which is totally opposite to her darkest violet hair.

"Yes you're unique. Trust me. I've never met someone like you. You maybe disliking being in public or making friends but when you make, your friendship has no barriers." I said while looking directly into her eyes. "Honesty, I was kind-of hesitating to talk to you at first. I thought you'll think I'm fake because I got too personal just the day we met. You're definitely unique because you're not like any other evil human soul."

"T-Thanks. You know what, all the things to you told me during this whole day really helped me."

"There's no need to thank me. It's my job as a friend." she smiled on hearing my words and held my hand. At first I was shocked that she came into physical contact with someone on her own but as much as I know Haneul till now, she's just a normal girl but first she needs to know people.

"Hey Tae, our vacations are starting soon, right? Just two days left. Would like to came with me, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Jimin for our road trip?" she said with a beautiful glow on her face. She looked excited and happy.

"There's no way I can say no!" I said in a bit loud volume and she then stood up on the bed and we both had a great time chatting together.

Haneul was great. She really is an amazing person. I don't know why people hate her. And about that Young-soo, he must be regretting what he've done somewhere in this city.

-

I woke up on my bed and Haneul was nowhere to be seen. I called my personal servant, Joowon, to help me.

He was of the same age as mine and was hired from my homeplanet to serve me. He even studied in the next school to ours.

He came into my room and handed over me my glass of hot cocoa because I returned all wet last night and he was worried.

I'm not really a rude person who treats his family and servants differently. They take care of us just like our family members. As a prince, it was my responsibility to take good care of my subjects and also there's something called heart inside everyone.

I drank that hot cocoa and I felt much better. I asked Joowon about her and he told me that she already went to school an hour ago.

I rushed to wash up and Joowon kept my school dress ready till I came out.

I knew Joowon was gay, and the boy he was in love with was none other than my friend Jimin.

He looked at the photoframe beside my bed in which I placed one of mine and Jimin's picture. He smiled looking at it.

I don't know how hard it is to be gay and be in love with someone who's not.

I quickly dressed up for school and rushed towards the lift in my mansion. It was consuming a lot of time so I ran down using stairs.

"Taehyung-ah! Stop and have your breakfast!" Jin hyung yelled at me but I just smiled and went out into my 'Rolls Royce Sweptail' saying that I'm not hungry.

I don't know why she went away so early.

-

I entered the empty classroom and saw Haneul sitting on the windowsill with earphones inserted into her ears. She was smiling and lost into her own world.

She didn't even noticed me coming in and sitting next to her.

I pulled out one of her earphones and inserted into my ear. I can't believe it, there was no music playing into them.

"Are you crazy that you inserted earphones into your ears without music?" I yelled at her and I don't even know why. I guess my puberty is hitting me hard. She looked at me with her confused and angry eyes.

"Music? I was just listening to my dad's voice messages he sent me last night. I wanted to listen to it but not in front of you or anyone else. Give me back me earphone. I want to call my dad and you... may leave now!" she said even louder than me. Her voice echoed in the empty room.

She snatched her earphone away and passed me a cold and dangerous stare. I had no choice but to walk out of the room.

The moment I was about to close the door, I heard Haneul bursting out into tears.

"D-Dad?"

A/n:
So guys it was my chapter 4. I hope you all liked it.

I won't be updating till mid March because of my exams.

I hope you'll all wait 😔😔

Pls recommend me some MORE K-pop bands because I'm new to this K-pop stuff 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Thank you for reading....

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 10.2K 92
Book status : COMPLETED ⚠️THESE IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING⚠️ Madness series Book 1 warning ⚠️ 21+ toxic relationship self harm obsession Misunderstanding...
34.9K 2K 36
Life is cruel When you want to die It never let you But When you want to live There are Tons of issues What do you think Can you survive?
34.8K 1K 45
This book will soon be filled with Taekook oneshots that I hope you all enjoy. Feel free to request. This book mainly contains angst stuff. ━━━━━━...
1.3M 46.7K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...