Another World ꧁| Izuku Midori...

By Xo_Apeironix_oX

*HIATUS!!!* A girl called Shirayuki Yōsei is a big fan of My Hero Academia. She always dreamed of going to th... More

A Whole New Me
EXPELLED?!
New Friends

Entrance Exam

263 9 1
By Xo_Apeironix_oX

Shirayuki's POV

I looked into my closet and found what I assumed to be my middle school uniform and put it on and I was beyond excited.

'OMG I'm actually going to take the UA entrance exam! I totally forgot that I was going to also meet Bakugou at the entrance of the school so I definitely can't miss it!'

I went to the bathroom and did my normal morning routine and went downstairs to have breakfast and decided that I would have pancakes today. Once I finished, I went back into the bathroom and did my hair in a half down and half up hairstyles and put a cute flower on the side. I quickly brought my athletic clothes which were a sleeveless green hoodie, a white skin-tight tank top, black shorts and a pair of red trainers.

'Finally I'm ready!'

I grabbed my favourite light teal backpack that had pretty flower patterns on it and made my way to UA.

Once I had arrived I recognized that same bushy green hair. I decided to call him by his last name because I think it would be rude since he doesn't know me that well.

"Hey Midoriya!" I said waving, running to him with my usual cute closed eyed smile.

"O-oh h-hey Yōsei!" He said waving back with a tint of pink dusted across his cheek.

'Oh man she looks so cute right now in that hairstyle!'

"Are you ready to g-?"

"Out of my way nerd." I recognize that voice and looked to see Katsuki Bakugou himself.

"O-oh hey good morning lets do our best ok good luck!" Midoriya said waving his hands in front of him.

I looked around and saw no sign of Uraraka and kind of felt relieved but I was still wondering who the person in My Hero Academia was going to have their gender swapped. Then I noticed Midoriya was falling and was about to make contact with the ground so I quickly grabbed his hand.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked.

"U-uh w-well um." He said having no idea of how to react from the sudden contact.

"Wouldn't want you to get hurt especially on the exams!" I said putting the tip of my fingers together.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go!" I grabbed his hand again firmly and we both ran to the doors of the school but what I didn't notice was that Midoriya's face visibly red in the face.

'OMG this is the second time talking to a girl and first time touching one's hand!' He thought in his head.

We arrived at the auditorium of the school and came out the voice hero Present Mic while I was between Midoriya and Bakugou.

"Ok everyone lets hear it for your favourite voice so let me hear ya!!!"

SILENCE

"An acceptable response but now let me get straight to the point of how this is going to work out. ARE YOU READY?!"

SILENCE

I looked next to me on the left and saw Midoriya fanboying.

"In this test, there will be 7 different sites A, B, C, D, E, F and G." We all looked at the cards we received and I saw that I was in the same battle site as Midoriya's which was B.

"There will be 3 different types of robots. One will be worth 1 point while the other's are worth 2 and 3 points."

"Excuse me but can I ask a question?" I recognized that voice from the anime as well. I saw the student that stood up saw Tenya Iida.

"HIT ME!"

"Well you see in the printout, there appeared to be 4 robots not 3. If this is an error on official UA material, it is shameful because we students expect the best from Japan's most notable school. And you with the unkempt hair." He said pointing at Midoriya while he pointed at himself with confusion.

"You've been muttering this entire time. If you think this is some sort of joke then please leave immediately." Iida said in a very serious tone.

"Sorry..." Midoriya covered his mouth with his hands while the other students started snickering which made me boil in anger and wanted to teach them a lesson but I decided not to because I didn't want to make a scene and cause a commotion.

"Alright, alright examinee 7111. The 4th robot will be a distraction worth no points so make sure to avoid it at all cost." Present Mic said.

"Thank you please continue." Iida said sitting back down.

"Well that's all what I got for you all today and to tell you what the General Napoleon Bonaparte once said 'A true hero is always what overcomes life's unfortunates' ready to go beyond...PLUS ULTRA! GOOD LUCK!"

Timeskip

Me and Midoriya arrived to our site and I was a little nervous. I was not expecting the city to be this huge, especially in person. I looked next to me seeing Midoriya shaking in fear but then slapped himself.

"Come on Midoriya don't be scared we've got this in the bag!" I said jumping up and down.

"Y-yeah!" He said stuttering but had a bit of determination in his tone of voice.

"AND START!"

SILENCE

"What? There are no real countdown when in battles with real villains so RUNNN!!!"

I quickly grabbed Midoriya's hand and we were off.

"Sorry Midoriya but we have to do this on our own." I said and ran of to my direction.

I ran for a while until a robot came at me. I noticed it was a 2-pointer and used One For All which caused electric bolt in the vibrant colours of the rainbow to flow around my body and my eyes flashing from red to orange to yellow to green to blue to indigo and to violet.

I punched it which made it blow to bits and started looking for other bots as well and did the same move on them.

'11.....23........37.........42.........59.........75........99.......'

I did my last punch on a 1-pointer which got me 100 points and still started looking for more until the floor started shaking and a shadow hovered over me. I looked up to see the 0-pointer. It broke a building causing few of the large pieces land on me which made me grunt in pain.

"Owwww..." It was all I could think of saying right then.

'I WASN'T EXPECTING IT TO BE THIS BIG! This can't be the end for me can it? I want to spend my life enjoying saving people. Protecting the ones I love. Showing everyone my fearless smile just like dad. It can't end like this...it just can't...'

Anime tears started to form in my big round dark brown eyes.

'Nooo....wait....wait....MIDORIYA!'

I looked back up looking up and saw him. I noticed red vains appearing on his right arm and he punched the robot. My mouth was wide open and my black hair swayed from the wind pressure from the punch.

I remembered that Uraraka had a talk with Present Mic about her giving some of her points to Midoriya so I decided to do the same when this was finished.

Once I got out of got out of the rocks' grip, I saw Midoriya falling. Uraraka used her quirk to save him but I didn't have Zero Gravity like she does, so I used my quirk to jump and caught him bridal style and landed safely on the ground.

"J-Just one point..." Was all he said until he completely blacked out. I then noticed a familiar old lady passing the students giving them candy.

"Recovery Girl! I think my friend needs to be healed, his arm and legs are broken by his quirk." I said panicking.

"Don't worry dear I've got him. I'm surprised that you recognize me. A big fan I suppose?" She said.

"U-uh yeah hehehe." I giggled a bit embarrassed rubbing the back of my head.

She kissed Midoriya's right arm and legs which made everyone around surprised except for me.

"Well there you go. I'll bring him to the infirmary so he can rest while you kids go back home." Recovery Girl said while the rest of us went back home.

I put my uniform back on, went to talk with Present Mic and waited for Midoriya outside of the school gates. I heard footsteps and looked to see him.

"Midoriya you're here!" I said waving my hand with my face plastered with my cute signature smile.

"Y-you w-waited for m-me?" He said a little surprised that I was still waiting and the sun starting to set.

"Of course! Don't want the most important person in my life going home on his own!" I said.

What I didn't notice was that I had pulled his heart strings. His heart beating rapidly while his face started heating up.

"So cute..."

"What was that Midoriya?" I said with a cute but confused face.

"O-OH U-UM IT'S N-N-NOTHING!" He said covering his now vibrant red face with his arms.

"Oh come on you can tell me! Was it something I said?" I asked.

"NO I-IT'S NOT T-THAT!" He mentally slapped himself for stuttering so much and embarrassing himself in front of such a cute girl.

"Well, what is it?"

"I didn't say anything!!!"

"Well then the first one to get to my house will get Katsudon!"

"You're on Shirayuki!"

( 1652 words )

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed my second chapter. I will make this story fully on the actual anime since my imagination isn't that quite good. I might make an Izuku Midoriya Oneshots story for you guys once this book is finished! Now goodbye!

And don't forget........................

Go beyond......................................................

PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Author-Chan~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...