Stay Pretty - Namgijin - ff

By Babe_without_name

Yoongi is an average high school student, if we are not gonna mention his anorexia. Namjoon and Seokjin are t... More

Characters
2
3
4

1

688 23 0
By Babe_without_name

One small boy was pocking his food with chopsticks in the cafeteria. "Aren't you hungry?" his friend Hoseok asked. "No, I ate lots of food before I came to school." he lied. "Oh okay, I can eat that if you want to." the sunshine boy smiled. "Thats good." the boy smiled and gave his food to Hoseok. His name is Yoongi. Min Yoongi. "How can you be so skinny?" their friend Suran pouted. "I'm so jealous." she continued. "You shouldn't be." he smiled. 

Yoongi was so hungry but he didn't want to eat. He was always too tired to work out, so he felt like he became fatter every day. His friends told him that he is skinny, but he knew they lied to him. He looked so fat, or thats what he thought. Some people told him that he is pretty, but it didn't change how ugly Yoongi felt inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 20.8K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
127K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
776K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.