Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

14. kiss me!!

20.1K 1.1K 152
By love_angell20

Hi guys how are you?

Here is another update.

Enjoy ❤️

*******

Hana's POV

I stood up from the ground wiping my face and took that shirt which maan wanted to be ironed from near by table where he placed his shirt.

I came to my room and press his shirt and went to washroom for cleaning my face. After cleaning my face I came out of the washroom and goes to maan's room taking his shirt in my hand.

I waited for few minutes then slightly knocked on the door. But I didn't heard his voice so I knocked few more times until I heard his voice.

"Who the hell is this!?" He yelled and I knew he knows that I was on the door because no one was in the house expect me and maan.

"Maan" I called his name.

"Get the hell out of here!" I flinched at his voice.

"Maan... i... i ironed your shirt.." I stuttered with low voice but I am sure he heard my voice. He didn't say anything for a second but then door flew open and I saw maan stood there with furious look on his face. My tears started falling.

"Take that shirt and burn it.. and I told you na.? Don't show me your face.. now get lost!" He shouted at my face and shut the door with bang. I stood there crying. I didn't know how much time I stood there but then maan opened the door and saw me standing there but he didn't bother to say anything just walked from there. I ran behind him calling his name. But he didn't looked back at me.

"Maan.... Please listen to me... " He didn't listen anything and storm out of the house. And I stood on the doorway crying. 

*****

After maan left the house, I came to my room and didn't goes outside again. I was lying on my bed thinking about what had happened a few hours ago.

Everything was going so well between me and maan, but my stupidity had ruined everything. I called him again and again but he continuesly disconnected my calls.

I was hated myself for hurting him again. I knew what I did was really hurtful thing. He might be feel rejected. He might be think he didn't meant anything to me. I really wanted him to know that I truly love him and he was the most important person in my life. But for that I wanted maan to talk to me first if he give me one chance to explain myself I'll surely erase his all doubt. InshaAllah

I was in my thoughts when I heard a knocked on my door and marzi aapi came in after that.

"Hanu... Why didn't you came for dinner?" Marzi aapi asked and I felt anger started boiling inside of me.

**********

Author's POV

Hana felt anger rising inside her after seeing marziya.

Yes because of her everything ruined. Because of her I push my husband. Because of her my maan doesn't want to see my face. Why she told me to stay away from him? He is my husband he has all rights and she doesn't have any rights to interfere in my married life.

Hana sit up straight and was looking at marziya with furious face. She think it all happened because of marziya. Marziya looked at her frowning. She see Hana was angry.

"Hanu... what happen...." Marziya was saying touching her head but shoved her hand away and stood up cutting her off.

"You! You ruined everything!" Hana started yelling at marziya.

Marziya was taken back by her sister behaviour. Hana looked at marziya angrily and angry tears started falling her eyes.

"Hana what....." Marziya again cut off by Hana

"Don't talk to me aapi!" She shouted.

"Hanu.. bacche kya hua hai(child what happened)? Your scaring me."  Marziya said coming closer to Hana. Her eyes filled with tears looking at her baby sister angry at her this much.

"Oh! Do you cared about me?" Hana asked with sarcastic smiled.

"Of course I do... Your my little sister... My blood...." Marziya was saying but Hana didn't let her finished.

"Oh please aapi... If you cared then you would've never gave me that stupid advice... You never told me to stay away from my husband.. you always says that I am your first baby.  right? Tell me... if you had daughter then would you give such advice to your own daughter to stay away from her husband and when he came closer to you push him away and hurt him.?" Hana was yelling angrily and that's when marziya realised something must had happened between Hana and rahmaan. Because of her advice.

"What happened?" Marziya whispered feeling anxious looking at Hana. And hana chuckled dryly.

"As you wanted.. maan doesn't wants to see my face.. after I hurt him why would he wants to see my face?" Hana said and sat on the bed feeling dejected.

"Hana.... If he is angry at you because you refused him then it means.. becche his intention was not right. I can understand... husbands can expect submissive from his wife.. but for that he have to accept you as his wife... Do you understand what I am trying to say..?" Marziya asked softly cupping her face but then Hana jerk her hand away. And again stood up.

"You don't like maan right? Now you don't want my and maan's relationship.. and I know why... Because now you like that muneeb more than maan.. I heard.. I heard that day when khala came to fathima aapi's engagement.. khala was saying that I wish I could make Hana my second daughter in law. And you said if I was not already married then you would've surely give my hands to muneeb.. but aapi you should known one thing... If I was not already married to maan and you give me choice to choose then I would've chosen maan.. and I will choose him every time if I have to choose. " Hana yelled in determination. Marziya looked at her with tear filled eyes she didn't believe her little sister think of her this low.

But there is someone on the door who was smiling . And feel proud after hearing Hana's statement. And that person non other than...

Rahmaan.

He was going towards fathima' room when he heard yelling from Hana room and stood there and heard everything from 'do you cared about me'  now he knew why hana pushed him away because marziya filled her mind with stay away from rahmaan thing. He was feeling really rejected when Hana pushed him and thought to never come close to Hana ever again and after sometime Hana would tired of his behaviour and will asked for divorce.. but after hearing her confession and how much rahmaan meant to her. It bloomed Rahmaan's heart with pride. He felt some kind of joy. And now he wanted to taste Hana's love, now he wanted to know how much Hana love him, now he wanted to know how it feels to be loved, now he wanted Hana completely, before divorce And he know Hana will come to him. He smirked and left from there.

"No! No hanu... I didn't mean that... Trust me I love rahmaan... And my Allah knows hana... I never want you to be separate from rahmaan.. it's just that now I feel like rahmaan is going to hurt you... and I don't want this hanu" marziya said cupping her face.

"You know what aapi... Maan is not hurting me but you... Aapi I told you na I can't hear anything against maan... But you never listened.. so from now on you will never going to give me any kind of advice and interfere in my married life.. I can handle my personal life I don't need YOU" Hana said and turned other side.

Hana's words broke marziya she cried putting her hand on her mouth. And now she knew no one can bring hana from where she was already. So she shrugged her shoulders defeated and prayed for her sister.

Allah miya!!. please save my sister..   Hana's blind love will break her.. now I know Rahmaan's intentions and my innocent sister blindly in love with him will give him what he wants without thinking.. please save her Allah. Please Rahmaan's bad intention turned into true love. now only Rahmaan's true love can save my sister from breaking. Please filled rahmaan heart with my hanu's love. Please Allah!!

She silently prayed and walked out of Hana's room.. and hana turned to look marziya and tear started falling from her eyes.. she never talked to her aapi like that she was hurt but she can't let anyone come between her and her maan.

***********

Next day hana went to college with kareem. She waited for rahmaan sometime to come but he didn't. Neither he show up at breakfast. So she knew that he was still angry at her and before going to college she made up her mind to do everything for rahmaan forgiveness.

She was silent at college all the time. And kulsum had notice that and asked her hundred time what happened but she gave her silent treatment.

After coming back to home she went to her room and took out black  colour dress, Rahmaan's favourite colour and went to Washroom to take shower after shower she dress up and goes in front of mirror to applied little make up. and after she was done she took that shirt which she ironed yesterday for rahmaan before going to rahmaan's room.

Taking deep breath hana knocked on his door but there was no response. So she opened the door and went inside.

She looked around to see where was rahmaan. But she didn't saw anyone.maybe he is not at home. She thought and decided to go back but then she heard door opening voice.

She looked back and saw rahmaan coming out off closet.

Rahmaan look at Hana. And got surprised for second but then anger took over him as he recalled how Hana push him on the floor. Although he knew she did this because marziya filled her mind with 'stay away from him' thing but still he was angry at hana and now he want Hana to begged for his forgiveness. And he knew Hana will do anything for his forgiveness because she was dress up nicely in his favourite colour black. And she looked cute and beautiful.

Rahmaan shook his head to came back to sense and sighed in anger.

"What are you doing here!?" He almost yelled and Hana flinched at his voice.

"Maan... Yo.. your shirt...."

"Burn it" he didn't let her finished and said coldly.

"But.. this shirt.... looks very good on you... You look handsome in this... And Black is your favourite colour as well... Look I am also wore black.. i know your angry at me... But that doesn't mean you burn your clothes because of your anger... If you keep doing this then one day you'll left nothing but ashes of clothes.. " she was blabbering but rahmaan cut her off.

"Shut up!" Rahmaan shouted in annoying. He Thought she will apologized for her mistake and begged for his forgiveness but here she was blabbering and lecturing him about his damn clothes.

Hana gasped when Rahman took that shirt from her hand harshly and throw it on the near by couch.

"Maan...."

"I'll do anything what I want.. now Get out hana.... I told you I don't want to see your face." He cut her off and said rudely. Hana was standing there trembling.

"Didn't you heard me?" He shouted. she close her eyes in fear, her lips started quivering and tear make their way out of her eyes.

"Fine don't go.. I'll leave." He Said and turned to leave but Hana held his arm to stopped him.

"Maan.. please listen to me." She pleaded and rahmaan tried to remove her hand but she held it more tightly.

"Hana leave me" he said loudly but she shook her head.

"Maan... I am sorry..... I didn't meant to hurt you... It just that... marzi aapi told me that its.... Not... appropriate... for us...to being close to each other....bef... before ruksati.."  Hana said with cracked voice and hiccups. He turned to looked at her and jerk her hand away..

"Accha... Aapi ne kaha na... Your aapi said stay from me right?" He asked and Hana nodded yes.

"Then what are you doing here.? Your aapi said stay away from me.. Then stay away!! And wait for all your life for that ruksati... No! you wait for divorce papers!" he yelled on her face. And she started shivering in fear.

"No.. no maan .... Please don't say that."

"I am not just saying.. I will do that... Girl like you... Who disrespect me and push me on the floor.. made me feel like I am some kind of road side pervert who tried to harass girls.. I don't want any relationship with that girl.." he yelled and Hana shook her head repeatedly to tell him that she didn't mean anything like that.

"No.. khuda ki kasam maan(I swear to god)...  I didn't mean anything like that... I didn't mean to hurt you... I didn't mean to disrespect you..I.." he cut her in the middle.

"Hana I don't want to talk to you.. I am getting late.." He said and started walking toward door but then Hana ran to him and hug him tightly from behind making rahmaan halted on his place. He startled for minute.

"Maan... Please don't go like this... I am so... sorry... I am really sorry... Please forgive me... I will never do anything like that... Please maan..... I... I love you.. please give me one chance... I'll.. I'll do anything.." Hana was sobbing loudly and a smiled made its way on Rahmaan's lips.

"Why should I give you chance.? So that you can disrespect me again by someone else's words" he said removing her hands and turned to looked at her. He felt little bad when he saw Hana's face and eyes were red due to crying.. and she was still hiccuping loudly.

Hana came forward and cupped his face with her small hands.

"No... No maan... I promise you.. I will never listen to anyone not even marzi aapi... I will never let anyone come between us... I am sorry... Please... Please forgive me.. I'll do anything maan.." hana begged with sob and rahmaan was amazed seeing her begging. He felt happy to see hana this much desperate for his forgiveness. He was no longer angry at her but he had something for her which brought a smirked on his lips.

"So you'll do anything?" He asked. Hana nodded her head yes.

"Yes.. I'll do anything" she said hurriedly. And wiped her tears with back of her hand

"Are you sure?" He asked Again.

"Yes I am sure.. I'll do anything for you" she answered desperately. With small smiled she was happy that maan was talking to her and she will do anything for him now.

"Okay... Then....." He paused and crossed his arms in front of his chest and continued

"Kiss me"

"I will kiss yo..." Hana was trailed off and her eyes widened when she realised what she was saying and what rahmaan asked for her to do.

************

How was it?

I really like writing this chapter

Anything you want to say about marziya?

Tell me what do you think hana will do?

Please do vote and comments guys.

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 57.3K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
15.9K 814 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
782K 69.3K 87
[Previously known as 'Have you'] Have you ever felt so alone? Have you ever felt like they stabbed you in your back? Have you ever thought you w...
410K 15.4K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...