JONAXX STORIES' LINES

By karaesthetic

Every jonaxx stories characters' lines More

HELLOO!!
Rage Joseff Del Fierro
Sunshine Nikkola Aragon
Brandon Walter Rockwell
Aurora Veronica Pascual
Logan Griffin Torrealba
Portia Cecilia Ignacio
Percival Archer Riego
Nieves Solanna Galvez
Antonius Lienzo Mercadejas
Thraia Gabriella Fortunato
Radleigh Vesarius Riego
Vicentius Theron Hidalgo
Eurydyce Amethyst Saniel
Zarrick Amiel Mercadejas
Aestherielle Seraphine Zaldua
Raoul Vesarius Riego
Soleil Sierra Cervantes
Karius Jandrik Mercadejas
Constanciandra Lopez

Zariyah Isla Leviste

1.4K 8 2
By karaesthetic

"I love gold and silver things. I grew up in the peak years of the Vista Grande the reason why I could have anything that I want. And in my journey with those extravagance, I found a strange fascination for glitters."

"Have you fallen in love with your fiancee that you couldn't let me borrow you a bit?"

"Fuck you! Fuck you, Radleigh Riego! Fuck you, you asshole!"

"Bigger virtues crept in my mind. Loyalty is easy. You just have to stay because there's a need to. Faithfulness is different. It's a bigger virtue and I didn't know I have it in me to actually think about it."

"She's ruled by money. They were. And this is one big example why the world is really run by that piece of paper."

"Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls taste like heaven."

"Parang kay hirap. Parang kay sakit. It's probably my pride talking. That it hurts swallowing it and trying to please someone I don't really like. I hate, even. I hate him even more now. I hate him for real. I hate him more than how I hated him before!"

"I'm torn between wanting to know if he really liked it and wanting to make him feel that I'm trying my best to please him."

"If I'm Agatha, I'd tie him up just so he couldn't go anywhere with another girl!"

"His eyes were hard and cold. He's stiff, with unreadable mimd. Too formal for my liking. Not that it matters if I like him."

"I don't want to suddenly leave this world without settling everything I need to settle."

"How I'm so brave everytime we fight and so weak just because of the thunderstorm!"

"He has this intriguing aura that have girls defy their want for bad fucking boys. Or maybe... it's because they know that he's capable of doing both. That he can do his homework all night long and and probably fondle your breasts at the same time."

"To fail people around me already a familiar hobby. To fail a stranger shouldn't be a problem to me anymore but looking at him this disappointed affects more than how it should. I don't understand."

"I will probably never like Radleigh. He's not my type and. I find him too traditional. Plus, he's old!"

"I don't stick to him because of his money. Maybe I stick to him because of the freedom he gives to me."

"I could go right and leave him again but I didn't. I want to bitchfit in front of him!"

"His eyes were the darkest of darks. Tila ba ibinibigay niya na sa akin ang lahat lahat pero may nakatago pa rin."

"His full attention is too much to handle. All my life, I wanted that spotlight. His spotlight is the only thing that destroys my self confidence. I feel like a wreck everytime he gives me this kind of attention!"

"He sees through everything. While the society sees me as a powerful and confident lady, he sees me as a sad and broken little girl."

"No... I need... that four letter word. But I don't want to beg for that. Not again. At least not with him, right? I would beg love from my parents. Love that should be felt through other ways aside from money. I couldn't beg it from anyone else."

"His soulful eyes looked so gentle. That although it's a powerful storm, it can touch my soul in a gentle way. Like it is trying hard to feathery stroke me even when it means suppressing his power."

"I feel like a woman everytime he looks at me like this... and kisses me thoroughly."

"Something about him is telling me that whatever will happen next year, it will all be worth it. That although future seems to be blurry, and we still have lot of things to learn about each other, it will be worth it. There will be fights. I will be angry. I will be mad. But in the end, he won't break my heart. In the end, I will want to snuggle in his arms."

"I cannot lead. I don't know any work. I'm marrying Radleigh for money. I need to even be told how to say 'I love you' to him. Everything in my life is made up. Nothing is real."

"Maybe it is a different circumstance. Maybe because right now, I am on my mother's shoes. I carry the burden she was carrying before. Or maybe, because after everything, I know that he's the only one person I can trust. That I think running to him everytime I have a problem like this is okay. That it's okay to be vulnerable around him. Okay to be weak."

"I have forgotten the honor my childhood has taught me. I have forgotten how honor can sometimes mean humility. It's not always found in pride. The pride is sometimes a useless virtue. And that honor, as a guide, means lowering your pride and standing still even when everything is falling apart."

"There is no honor in reaching out to Radleigh, however right it feels. There is no honor in convincing him to marry me when he is probably in love with someone else. To save my pride, I have murdered my honor."

"Fall seven times. Stand up eight."

"I am a big liar if I don't admit that it's only him who can make me feel like a dried wood lit by extreme fire."

"I want to convince myself that it's not only him. That maybe, I'm just responding to him because he's had a lot of experience. He's just good at this. And the males I've been with aren't. Soon, I will find someone else who can make me feel like that way."

"You're too old school. I'm not a manang."

"For the span of time. I want to believe it. I want to actually feel it. But like the all other times, it will end. Everything ends. However beautiful it is."

"I'm not my usual rebellious self. I feel like I should submit my life to him as of the moment. I don't know what's going on. Feeling that way frustrates me."

"Even Engineer Percival Riego's wife looked rich, but not spoiled. She looks maarte but not as rotten as me."

"Excercising restraint from being brat is hard but the change will be worth it. Probably."

"When I thought he bared his soul to me years ago, it was me who bared my soul to him. I gave him my secrets. I told him my problems. I told him my feelings. I told him my lack of it. I showed him how awful and rude I was. Hindi ako humawak sa kanya. Siya ang humawak sa akin."

"I was so confident in bringing up his feelings years ago when right now... I think he didn't have it. Ako iyong nagkaroon ng damdamin para sa kanya. Hindi siya."

"It was not you who risked my life. It was me who risk ours. I'm sorry, Rad. I've been very reckless."

"I can see his expression hardened. His sensual mouth drawn him in a grim line. Like it's only a matter of time now before he'd finally hurt me because of annoyance. How he's so patient when I am nothing but annoying."

"I would never let my pride the wrong way. If we will fail, may we fall for the right reason. If the company will sink, may it sink with honor."

"This is life. We tried. We failed. But it goes on."

"You know if I'm so stressed, he can do me so I'd relax."

"Radleigh Vesarius Riego won't marry for business. There must be something about that girl."

"To start a fight right now will only leave bitter memories in this island and I don't want that."

"They gave me the money to make me feel loved. It is a wrong way to express love. Hell, it is not even love! It is only relief. A temporary alternative to express what you think is love. A lazy excuse."

"So... myth na pala ngayon iyang 'A Riego doesn't marry for business?'"

"I must've forgotten that he didn't say yes to marrying me. That alone means something. Why this is a big deal to me, I don't know. What happened in that island is just nothing. We're both adults. It's just lust. We're in a dark room. Our hormones are raging. That's all."

"God! He must've thought I'm some cheap girl with a sugar daddy!"

"Yes, I may be very extravagant with most of my things but I make sure it's all from my money and not from anyone else's."

"No amount of money can pay for my sympathy... or my feelings. Not now. Not ever."

"If you think that we're in a relationship just because we fucked, Radleigh. You're very wrong!"

"I have a very girly voice but it's ten times girly when I'm all heated up."

"I like money so much and the things it can buy me. But I walked out of our engagement because I don't want to be judged by people. Because he's rich and successful, instead of wanting to be with him for that reason, I don't want to be with him."

"The feeling of a lost chance, an impossible dream, and a final decision filled my system like a bullet train. This isn't for me."

"Radleigh is too shiny for me. He isn't what I need. I am not what he should have, too."

"The look on his face made my heart hurt so much. The look on his face when he finally realized that I am so very desperate to leave. That I cannot afford to stay with him in that moment, hurt. Ang pagkabigo sa kanyang mga mata ay napakasakit."

"Both actions and words are the same. They both can easily be tampered. Gaanito din ang iniisip ng mga tao. Even when I tell them and show them my real feelings, nobody will believe anyway."

"How...the people I respected so much were disappointed. How I want to just get out of their way to spare them from the disappointments I will bring in the future."

"I feel so comfortable in his arms. I feel like in his arms, I won't need anything. That... I fit perfectly in him."

"I won't come with you, Radleigh, because you are too flashy for me now."

"A bit of insecurity filled me as I watched him behind me. He's tall and very masculine. It is only right for him to pursue girls like that of his exes. With bodies like that of Aphrodite just to satisfy his patrician features."

"My chest hurt at the thought that no matter how much I like him... no... actually, it is more than 'like', I don't want to touch him. I don't want to be with him."

"I like him so much that I want to be with him. At the same time, I know that I can't have him forever because I don't want to be branded as a gold digger."

"Sometimes I get scared everytime I see someone looking at me. Even when their intention is to smile at me."

"Oh! Radleigh is a poison to my system, really. All the more he's dangerous for me."

"I wonder how he can always make me feel confident when he's kissing all parts of me and so insecure when I think about all his women in the past."

"It looks like he likes morena girls with all the curves in right places. So how can a snowy dove like me, with questionable curve, makes him hard? What the hell, Zariyah?"

"I feel like I'm the witch in this story."

"We wish for longer days and nights when we're happy. But it just won't come. Nothing is perfect in this world. If you feel that it is perfect right now, it will end very soon."

"I probably have an undiagnosed addictive personality. Lahat ng magustuhan ko, hindi ko tinitigilan. Even when I try and refuse, I always end up choosing the wrong path."

"But how do I break the heart of the person I am in love with, anyway?"

"Get off, bitches. Bitch. He's mine."

"Eyes like that of a powerful storm... very mysterious... we won't know when it's going to devastate us... we just know what it'll seriously destroy everything."

"I'm the fire that will burn you to ashes, Rad."

"My respect for her is to the moon that her words are like daggers to my heart."

"If I want to prove something to myself, then I should be somewhere with people who aren't biased."

"I shrinked more at the thought that for all of them, I am an amateur... a kid playing and using her money to get whatever she wants."

"The last thing I want now is to use his power just so I could get out of this situation. I want to prove to everyone, without anyone's power, than I am innocent!"

"His comfort is not what I need. I need an honest opinion! I need an honest pain! I don't need him to shield me! I don't need to be saved!"

"I don't need you, Rad! Do you understand?! I. Don't. Need. You!"

"It hurt hearing him hurt... seeing him hurt. Sa bawat sakit na binibigay ko sa kanya, dobleng sakit ang nararamdaman ko."

"I will not marry you, Rad! I will never marry you!"

"If I ever fail those who are important to me, I know they'd understand and give me a chance. If they can't give me a chance, then I have to accept that I can't please... even those who are important to me."

"The thought that he doesn't love me or he's just settling with me because of the tie up made me forget everything. The anger made me forget everything. I was angry at him for almost everything. Angry with my parents. Angry with the people. Angry with myself. It was so easy to forget."

"It is useless to tell her my problem. It is fixed. There is no solution to it. The only solution is probably getting over it. Living with it. Accepting that this is the way it is now."

"Because... love... is not really something you just fight for. If you fight for love and your lover doesn't love you, it will be useless. If your lover fights for you while you don't love him, it is useless, too. If you two fight for it while the whole world disagrees, it will be useless, as well.
It is not enough that I want it. It is not enough that he wants it. The world has to want it for us, too. That is the truth. Without the time, reasons, and destiny's approval, we can never happen. However we want it."

"Wala kang dapat isuko para sa akin."

"The way he bravely looked at me even he looks so vulnerable broke my heart."

"I want you to... look at me. I want your attention. Again. I want your pity. I want you to leave everything and direct your attention to me."

"I am not the Zariyah Leviste, the heiress of Vista Grande, anymore, Rad! I am not the rich heiress of that successful company! I am a struggling bankrupt daughter of a former tycoon! People will think I will marry you only for your money! I will marry you so you can buy me the things I couldn't afford anymore! I will marry you to save our company's ass!"

"No matter how! Much! I! Try! To make people understand that I'm in love with you, Radleigh, they will only think about me as a gold digging bitch!"

"He's like a drug. The more I kiss him, the more I get lost and addicted."

"I want scenes of him holding my hand as I give birth to our child. I want to see him hold our baby for the very first time. I want all of that. Without the complications."

"I want us. I want us together. I want our life together. If only it can be done without all these problems. If only the world would stop thinking ill of me."

"I'm in love with you, Rad... Even before... when I was still seventeen. I was already so in love with you."

"The pain is overpowered with pleasure and anticipation. Maybe because I miss him. Maybe because I want him. Maybe because finally, I have told him my heart's content. There's no holding back. There is no inhibition. Nothing. I accepted him without restraint."

"If I say I'm marrying him because I'm in love with him, people won't believe me. Like how people don't believe that we're marrying because we love each other years ago. And people will think like that no matter what. No matter how hard I deny it. No matter how I'm going to prove it."

"The only important opinion is my opinion. My opinion of myself. I don't reflect other's opinions. That is more than enough.
If loving him and marrying him will cost me a ruined name and a bad reputation, then I think it is worth it."

"The only important opinion for me is mine and his. As long as he believes in me, it will be okay. And he did nothing, for the past years, but believe in me. Even when I don't believe in myself."

"It took him three rings and three proposal before I finally realized that this is my share of sacrifice for him. He's sacrificed a lot for me. He risked his life, injured his reputation, wasted money, angered his parents, pained others... and so much more. All to marry me."

"I want this moment to be imprinted on my mind forever. The way he's waited for me to say yes before he slids the ring on my finger."

"I'll probably have a stubborn son, then. I might need to stalk him at times."

"I will only marry him, po, once he agrees with my terms."

"I was engaged to him for the wrong intentions but I wanted to make it happen for the right reason."

"I failed my mother. I failed the people around him. I failed him, as well. I considered that a love that's lost. I was hopeful I'd find a better one after that first love, but I never had a relationship after him."

"I guess, years ago, I fell in love with him because he's showed me how to love. I fell for the way he loves me. I fell for his patience, no matter how much he wants to posses and keep me, he'd try his best to free me. I fell for his understanding. I fell for his thoughtfulness. I fell for his perseverance.
I have learned to love him deeply because he loved me deeply, first."

----------------------

Story: Island Of Fire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
203K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
61.1K 3.4K 74
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...