Wings

De tiny_PARK_JIMIN

Izuku 'deku' midoriya was walking home from the store with groceries in his bruised hands. Scratch that, Brui... Mai multe

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Fuck
Im sorry
Part 10
Happy turkey day! Part 10.5?
Part 11
Part 12

Tagged! (Important)

9.7K 126 43
De tiny_PARK_JIMIN

Hallo! I got tagged by bakuXdeku4life so here's this!
1)zodiac: cancer
2)fave game: BTS WORLD
3)fave song/artist: BTS
4)I love you all so much than you for reading this fanfic it means a lot to me!
5) did you know, turtles can breath out of their butts, so unless you shove a straw in both ends they're gonna be okay
Artcyndy123
A-Bad-Writer-UwU
DragonWing67
TsukyTsuyu
I only want to tag a couple people so I don't tag anyone who doesn't want to be tagged, also (important self promotion) this story plays a HUGE part into another one of my stories, so comment and if you get it right I will message you and it will be a secret between us two! (Don't ask who got it right and don't guess multiple times)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

476K 15.6K 42
"N-no! Stop it! Please! Make it stop!" "It'll all be over soon, kid." "Someone! Please help me!" ------- "What have they done to you?" ...
76.8K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...
1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
559 60 31
Afterlife (Part 1/3) Midoriya Izuku was born quirkless, useless, and a waste of space. An outcast of society. And with his dreams and hopes shattered...