Highest in the Room

De W1LDCH1LD

when I'm with you I feel alive Mai multe

this my life, I did not choose
it ain't a secret, baby, everybody saw us
we gon' stay on top and break the rules
this is my life, you by my side
she saw my eyes, she know I'm gone
you and I till the day we die
when I'm with you, I feel alive
close your eyes and let your feelings go
i promise we will be alright
i know you've been going through some things
just you and me time

and we still in love and that shit don't stop

1.1K 34 7
De W1LDCH1LD

Demi had to admit that she was a hopeless romantic. Flowers, chocolates, diamonds...she was a sucker for romance and she always had been. So when she got flowers from Venus et Fleur delivered to her photo shoot, the studio, and then her house, she was a little more willing to answer Odell's texts and calls. She had actually blocked his number but that didn't stop him from texting her from a different number. After a little bit of coaxing, and a very nice Cartier bracelet to add to her collection, she had finally unblocked him. It didn't matter if she could buy the stuff herself. Having someone else buy it, especially a very sexy significant other, was so much better.

Odell was actually out of town for another training camp. This one was in Miami. Demi was finalizing the details for her album because she was releasing it before her tour. Tickets had already gone on sale and she was set to hit the road mid summer. She was looking forward to it but she was also super nervous because this would be her first tour in almost three years. She loved connecting with her fans but because of everything that happened last time she was really apprehensive about being on the road for such an extended period of time. But she had a new team, new management, and a solid group of friends so she was sure that she would be fine.

"Demi, do you like this?" Maddie asked, holding up the cropped black top as Demi looked up from her phone.

Maddie was on spring break from her college classes so she had decided to spend the week with her sister. So far, it had been great. The Oscars were last weekend so they got an invitation to this super expensive spa where they were given tons of free stuff. They had spent one night binge watching Netflix and endlessly ordering stuff on postmates. She was having fun just chilling before her life got crazy again.

"Yeah, you always need a good set of basics," Demi said, offering to take the top so that Maddie could continue to look around.

Demi got free clothes all of the time so it was rare that she went shopping. She also wore the same outfit all of the time just to mess with the paps so shopping wasn't that necessary for her.

"Can we go to alfred's after this? I need an iced coffee," Maddie questioned, which Demi nodded her head too since she was back on her phone. She was about to like Hailey's latest Instagram post when she received a call from Noah, Odell's best friend.

"Why are you on my line, Carter?"

"Odell doesn't know I'm calling you but I just wanted to let you know that he got hurt during practice..."

"WHAT? HURT HOW?" Demi exclaimed as Maddie looked at her in confusion.  

"He got tackled hard and went down the wrong way."

"Is there a right way to go down when you get tackled? Ugh, just tell me the name of the hotel that you're at so I can come over there," Demi demanded as Noah sighed.

"I don't know if he wants to see you."

"Well too bad, I'm already on my way. Text me the details," Demi ordered before she hung up.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing...are you up for a trip to Miami?"

When Demi and Maddie made it to Miami - thank God for private jets and Max's willingness to always go along with her crazy plans, Demi sent Maddie and Max to the hotel while Demi took an Uber to see Odell in the emergency room. It had to be serious if they were still there, especially considering the time difference and how long it had taken her to fly there. When she made it to the emergency room, Noah was sitting down outside of one of the rooms, but once he saw Demi he hopped up.

"You're a woman of your word," Noah mumbled as he approached her.

"Why are you guys still here? Is it serious?"

"Nah, they gave him some painkillers and it knocked him out. He's been in and out for hours. After it wears off, we can take him back to the hotel," Noah explained.

"Okay...I'm gonna go see him," she breathed out before heading into his room.

Demi had been so quick to hop on the plane that she hadn't even stopped to take an emotional inventory of how she was really feeling. Last time she had seen Odell hadn't been great. But they had been talking non stop for the past few days and if Demi was being completely honest, their fight was behind her. She didn't even really remember what happened or why they were actually mad at each other, to be honest. Their fights started off over the pettiest shit so once they cooled down, Demi could never remember why they were mad at each other in the first place.

Plus, she just missed Odell. A lot. This was the longest they've been apart since they first got together and Demi didn't like it. She missed being underneath him. She missed leaving the house at two in the morning to get In N Out then spending hours talking in the parking lot while they ate. She missed going out with him and she secretly missed fighting off girls who tried to get his attention. She missed him tiring her out in the gym then the way it felt to be in his arms after a long workout. She just missed him and their relationship and the craziness of it all.

"Hello..." Demi greeted as she entered the room. Odell was laid out in the bed with his right arm in a brace. He was awake but...barely. Demi couldn't help but to rush to his side and stroke her hand over his cheek. Damn she missed her man. "Odell, are you okay? What happened?"

"Someone tackled me and I put my hand down to brake my fall. It's just a sprain. I'll be fine after a week," Odell explained as Demi pouted a little bit and climbed on the bed to straddle his lap. "What's wrong? You was worried about me?"

"Duh! Why else would I fly all the way out here?" Demi said, lightly smacking his chest as Odell chuckled.

"I thought after our last conversation you were done," Odell said as Demi shrugged a little bit.

"I thought I was too. I'm glad you're okay, Dell. I was really worried about you," Demi said, leaning down to brush her lips against his.

"You ain't got shit to worry about I'm good," he responded, his free hand rubbing the bare skin on her lower back. "I'm good, baby."

obj: back like we never left
👤: ddlovato
Liked by justinbieber, champagnepapi, and 1,124,178 others
treysongz: y'all are ANNOYING
ddlovato: to YOU @treysongz
treysongz: TO EVERYONE @ddlovato

ddlovato: time stands still
👤: obj
Liked by daveophilly, scooterbraun, and 1,214,790 others
scooterbraun: I'm glad you're enjoying yourself demi
kendalljenner: so sweet 🥺

ddlovato posted to her story!
[caption: if only I could quit my job and explore the world with you 🥺]

obj posted to his story!
[caption: before the madness begins...]

ddlovato: balmain with bae
Liked by obj, olivier_rousteing, and 3,728,219 others
haileybieber: omg 😍😍😍😍😍

obj: drip drip
Liked by justinbieber, chrisbrownofficial, and 921,819 others
justinbieber: inspirations

obj posted to his story!
[caption: Coachella 📸 by me]

ddlovato posted to her story!
[caption: festival nights 🤍🤍]

ddlovato posted to her story!
[caption: oop]

obj posted to his story!
[caption: twins? @ddlovato]

obj posted to his story!
[caption: had to take her ass to work and make her lunch 🙄]

ddlovato posted to her story!
[caption: my tuuurrrrnnnn to take him to work 😍]

ddlovato: I'm very excited for tour and to see my fans. This is my first tour since everything happened back in July and I want to make it my best. I'm just not looking forward to leaving the best boyfriend ever behind. I never saw myself being in a relationship like this before but this man has seriously become my everything and I don't want to leave him 😩 I can't wait to see everyone on the road, I just wish i could drag him with me but the NFL would literally kill me lol. okay I'm done. just feeling a lot and had to get it off my chest 🥺
Liked by obj, madisonbeer, and 2,621,789 others
obj: I love you baby

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

44.9K 1.4K 55
Just going to be a bunch of stories.
41.9K 957 66
It all came through Instagram. BOOK COVER BY: tashajadewrites
195K 1.7K 200
@JustinBieber followed you. New DM from @JustinBieber #16 in jylie.
30.3K 1.1K 18
and I lost so much more than my senses, cause loving you had consequences