ONLY A HEARTBEAT AWAY •JK•

By jiminie_love07

"I love u Y/n!" "You can't love me Jungkook" "Why not?!" "Because I could die any second." Story of a girl wh... More

Chap:1
Chap:2
Chap:3
Chap:4
Chap:5
Chap:6
Chap:7
Chap:8
Chap:9
Chap:10
Chap:11
Chap:12
Chap:13
Chap:14
Chap:15
Chap:16
Chap:17
Chap:18
Chap:19
Chap:20
Chap:21
Chap:22
Chap:23
Chap:24
Chap:25
Chap:26
Chap:27
Chap:29
Chap:30
Chap:31
Chap:32
Chap:33
Chap:34
Chap:35
Chap:36
Chap:37
Chap:38
Chap:39
Chap:40
Chap:41
Chap:42
Chap:43
Chap:44

Chap:28

2.1K 99 8
By jiminie_love07

I looked at him as he stared at the ceiling. "Everything's gonna be fine, I'm sure he'll come to some understanding." I said trying to comfort him. "Let's go somewhere this weekend after exams.." he said looking at me. "Sure but where..." "Anywhere you want to go in this world...I'll take you..." I blushed at his sweet words. "I want to go to the ocean." I said as he looked at me with a confused expression. "The ocean, you mean like the beach?" I nodded in response. "I've never been to the beach....I've only seen it when I'm in planes when it's below me....my parents never took me." I confessed as he looked at me in shock.. "Then we'll go to the beach, but now we need to sleep so we can get to school on time." I nodded while lightly smiling. He kissed my head again and we drifted to sleep.

Timeskip to Friday evening

I was making my way out of school when Jimin ran up to me. "I'm sorry to keep you waiting for this long Jimin...I'm sorry I lead you on but I-I like you as a friend....and I hope you understand....we can still be great friends tho....I'm so sor-" I was cut off by him hugging me. "It's ok, I know you like Jungkook..." my eyes grew wide. "What?!? I-I don't like Jungkook...." he pulled away from the hug and narrowed his eyes at me. "Yeah sure...you two are made for each other...and I think he really likes you too." "Y-you think so..." he nodded at me. "I'm so sorry for everything I put you through...I know I lead you on...and..." "Y/n don't worry...I'm fine and...

I can't keep two people who love each other apart...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.5K 40
Y/n is a cute little girl who is kind and helps everyone but she is not much lucky because her parents died when she was 10 years old and after that...
2.3K 158 20
A tale in which Jeon jungkook falls in love with Park Jimin's younger sister, Park Yn, who also has emotions for him. What if your elder brothers, wh...
Thank You By H

Fanfiction

1K 26 12
BTS FF Jeon Jungkook Short story Y/N wants to lose weight and she asks Jungkook for some help, to which he agrees and it leads to a long future frien...
127K 4.9K 51
Jung y/n whose marriage is fixed with a playboy name Kim taehyung for the reputation of his family he says yes to the marriage but y/n whose hopes fo...