See you in Hell || Jinkook

By Krydolf_tha_kin

Falling from Heaven hurt a lot. Being dragged into Hell by devils also hurt, however nothing hurts as much as... More

1. Y
2. o
3. u
4. 'v
5. e
6.
7. m
8. a
10. e
11.
12. m
13. e
14.
15. w
16. e
17. a
18. k

9. d

3.8K 363 74
By Krydolf_tha_kin

It's just as bad as I thought, maybe even worse. Every corner we turn there are demons beating each other, screaming, fighting and fucking. I didn't think poverty was a thing down here, but I've seen countless smaller demons looking at us with their big eyes, probably wondering if we can give them food before they starve to death. It's awful. 

Yoongi doesn't pay much attention to me either, so I'm just kind of following him around. I don't know what's going through his head. Does he want to kill me? Is he planning on kidnapping me? An angel is a rare thing and seemingly he doesn't get along well with Satan either. He could try to take me just to make him mad. I was pretty damn stupid to come with him out here, but I still need to figure out where the portal is located. I haven't had much luck with that though. We've only been patrolling around the city right outside the castle and I highly doubt the portal is around here. It must be pretty far away considering how long it took for me to arrive with the carriage. I'm not even completely sure which direction I came from.

"Um, how much longer are we gonna be out here?" I ask Yoongi who's walking several meters ahead of me. Somehow he hears me over the loud screaming everywhere and turns around a little to look at me with his yellow eyes.

"What do you mean? We've barely even started," he responds with a cheeky grin. "We gotta check the entire city before I can send you back, unless you want to go on your own of course."

I shake my head at the suggestion since there's no way I'd be able to make it back alive on my own. The demons are kept in check because of Yoongi's intimidating presence, but me alone would be like begging them to kill me.

"What are we even looking for? I've already seen one devil getting murdered and you didn't bat an eye."

"We don't care about things like that. If they want to kill then they're free to do so, they'll only be reborn down here again either way. These patrols are meant to keep the citizens in check to make sure they don't plan any revolts or something."

"Oh. What do you do if you find someone plotting something then?"

"Torture them to make them tell who their companions are and then publicly execute them of course."

I should've figured. I guess I'll be better off trying to kill Satan on my own then. Getting involved with gangs would only increase the risk of me getting busted and killed before I can get out of here. Not like I'll get many chances to leave the castle anyways. Me being out here is somewhat of a miracle actually. Satan just let me go. I wonder why. 

We walk into a new street and I immediately notice how the demons around here don't even bother trying to keep their hungry eyes off of me. From the looks of it we're in an even poorer area than before and I guess the intelligence of the inhabitants is lower as well. I subconsciously walk closer to Yoongi as some demons make threatening gestures at me with evil grins. They drool as they take in the sight of my wings and I feel myself tensing up. This isn't good. 

"Hey, isn't it about time we start heading back already?" I say to Yoongi, but when there's no answer I quickly realize that he's gone. I look around in a hurry to see where he went, but he must've disappeared into thin air because I see now that I'm trapped between a stone wall and countless of lusting demons. I slowly back closer to the wall while desperately trying to find a trace of Yoongi, but as the hoard of demons approach I scratch that idea to figure out an escape plan instead.

I'm not stupid. I've memorized the way back to the castle, so if I can get past these monsters I might make it back in one piece. Maybe. 

"Isn't this the angel from the broadcast?" one of them says. "I barely recognized him with these royal clothes. The king had a lot of fun with him, so why don't we have some fun too?"

"He'll make for an excellent meal. Could feed my whole family for weeks."

The rest of the horned creatures all seem to agree and they lick their lips while slowly closing in on me. Their eyes all shine with evil intent, but even though I'm definitely fearing for my life, I'm not as scared as I thought I'd be. I've seen a demon more horrifying than all of them combined and he's already had his way with me, so what could these little ones do to me? Against these I can at least fight back. 

When one of them comes flying at me I knock him down with a kick in his stomach and the other ones need a second to process before they all seemingly come at me at once. It's a matter of focusing on the ones closest to me first and with some well-placed kicks and punches I make a good case for myself. I'm a fighter after all. I've been trained to fight off enemies like these. 

One after the other the demons fall to the ground in defeat, but more show up every time I manage to get one down. I'm tiring myself out and my attacks only get more sloppy the more I fight back. My stamina wasn't the greatest to begin with after not getting enough food or rest along with all the injuries I've suffered. It's a losing battle. I know I can't win when they outnumber me like this. 

After planting my fist right on the jaw of a big demon, a smaller one tackles my legs from behind and I lose my balance. I catch myself with my hands, but I quickly get crushed under a pile of monsters gathering on top of me to keep me in place. No amount of strength would be able to get me out of this situation. They're going to rape me and then kill me off to feed to their friends and family. It might not even be done in that order considering this is Hell. 

They laugh and cheer in joy while starting to torture me in all kinds of ways. They pull my long hair while pressing my face against the ground, bite my legs and claw on my arms. I even feel the feathers on my wings being plucked one by one. I can't move since they're holding me down. I can't scream for help even if I wanted to. There's no one to scream for either way. 

Just as I'm about to accept my fate, all the demons suddenly disperse and I'm left alone in the middle of the dirty street. I lift my head a bit to see what's going on and I barely have time to see the demons on their knees before their heads gets separated from their bodies all at once. Blood shoots out of their necks and their bodies limply fall down to the ground. I forget how to breathe from the horrific scene in front of me and when I hear the sound of heavy boots walking towards me, my whole body starts shaking. My eyes go up along the legs of the person in front of me and in reality I only need to see the shoes to know who it is.

Satan stares down at me with a scary look in his eyes and I'm not sure if I should feel relieved to see him or fear for my life. Perhaps both. He grabs me by the arm and pulls me to my feet. I'm at a loss for words and instead I just silently take a look at the damage he caused. Dozens of his people lie dead at our feet and the ground is wet. In fact, I think I'm covered in their blood too. Somehow Satan instantly killed them all while leaving me unscathed. He's way more powerful than I thought. A simple knife might not be enough to get rid of him. 

I turn my focus back on my supposed savior and Satan looks at me with wild eyes. I don't know what he's thinking about. His face is completely unreadable. 

Suddenly he lets go of me and looks off into the distance with a deep scowl.

"Yoongi," he says in a low tone and said demon immediately appears from the shadows. 

"You called, Sire?" he says with a smile that he somehow keeps even when Satan lifts him up by the neck. 

"Give me one good reason as to not kill you right now," Satan growls at him. 

Yoongi gives a forced laugh and it's so bizarre to hear when his legs are dangling high above the red ground and he's struggling to breathe.

"This was intentional," he says. "The angel was used as bait to bring out traitors who don't respect your property. We successfully got rid of them all in one go and you got some fresh air on top of that. That's more than one good reason, don't you think?"

Satan can't keep in his fury and the grip around Yoongi's neck tightens significantly. 

"If that was true then why didn't you step in?! Were you planning on letting them kill him before getting rid of them? If so then you're no better off than the decapitated demons over there!"

"No, I would help him eventually! Of course I know that you'd want your dear angel back! You just happened to be faster than me. I knew all along you were watching us from afar, Sire."

Satan huffs at the explanation and throws Yoongi against the stone wall. It's done with so much force that the wall shatters and Yoongi's body slides against the ground on the other side. I'm sure he's dead until Satan speaks.

"You're never to get anywhere near my angel again. If I see you alone with him I'll do worse things than just cutting your head off. Stop loitering around and get back to work."

Yoongi gives a short laugh before slowly getting back up and I'm left scarred from understanding how strong these high level demons actually are. Not only Satan, but Yoongi is a beast too. V might be just the same. If I get on their bad side it's over for me. All I have is a plain old knife to use to fight against them. I can't even use my wings. Another strategy will be needed unless I can find out some kind of weakness.

~†~

Satan tosses me into the bath again to get rid of the blood and my body is so tired from the fighting that I can barely keep my head above the surface. He notices my struggles and jumps in to pull me to the shallow end. I sit on the step in the pool while he grabs a bar of soap and mercilessly scrubs on both my clothes and skin. It hurts, but I can't find it in me to complain. He's strangely quiet and it's unnerving. He didn't say a single thing on the way back to the castle and now he just keeps his lips pressed together as he focuses on getting me clean. While he's busy with my hair, I carefully take the knife out of it's hiding spot and throw it under the water further into the pool. He doesn't pay much attention other than to my hair, so I don't think he saw.

Eventually the clothes look as if nothing ever happened to them and first then does he start taking them off of me. I should've seen this coming, but since he's not mocking me it feels weird. I can't really bring myself to do anything about it either since I'm not sure how he'll react. He might kill me on the spot. 

My wet shirt gets tossed up on the floor and it lands with a big splash. He continues with all the other pieces and yet again I'm naked in front of him. It's so awkward and uncomfortable when he stays quiet and just continues scrubbing me. It makes me wonder if he's waiting for me to speak first or if he simply doesn't want to talk. He does look to be angry and it might be because I didn't listen to him and went out with Yoongi instead. 

My skin turns red from his rough movements and when he's done rinsing the dried blood out of my hair, he drags me with him out of the water back to the bedroom. My heart races a bit since I don't know what he's planning, but it doesn't come as a surprise when he bends me down over the edge of the bed and starts taking off his pants. I turn my head to ask him if he's seriously going to do this after everything that's happened and he notices my eyes on him. 

"You have two choices," he says in a dark voice. "You either keep your mouth completely shut or you pretend like you're enjoying this. I'm in a bad mood and I don't want to listen to your complaints."

I'm baffled by his cold attitude and end up just facing the wall in silence since there's no way I can pretend to enjoy this. I don't dare to complain either. He just said he's in a bad mood and I'll take that as my sign to not anger him even more. 

There's no prepping this time since he just spreads my cheeks apart and thrust himself inside without warning. I let out a short scream before remembering that I'm supposed to be quiet. I quickly gather up some of the bedding to bite down on while he goes at it behind me. My legs are weak and with every thrust they threaten to give out. I desperately cling to the sheets in an attempt to hold out until he's finished. 

At some point I start crying in silence. Why has my life come to this? I used to be happy up in Heaven, surrounded by friends and other kind angels who loved me. Now I'm stuck down here where I almost got killed by a swarm of disgusting demons and now I'm being violated by my savior. It's so cruel it's almost funny. He saved my life just to be able to torture me on his own. He really is the king of all evil. This demon definitely deserves the title of Satan. 

I wasn't prepared for him to release inside of me, but it's not like there was much I could do to prevent it. He pulls out and I feel it slowly running out of my hole and continue down my legs. Satan rolls me over so I lie on my back and he leans over me with a foul expression. His purple eyes squint at me and I can't bring out the fire in me when he looks so scary.

"Listen well because I'm only going to say this once," he snarls at me. "You're never going to leave this room again. You're free to go into the bathroom, but other than that you can say goodbye to your dreams of getting out of here. I'll have someone bring you food so you don't die, but it's about time you learn your place, Jin. You're my slave and you belong to me. If I see you with Yoongi or anyone else I'll kill you both without second thoughts. Do you understand?"

"...I'm not allowed to even walk around the castle?" I ask and I can already tell the answer from his face.

"No. You'll be trapped in here until the day you die unless I say otherwise."

He gets changed into some new clothes before leaving me and I hear him locking the door behind him. My eyes slide over to the windows, but I already know I won't be able to escape that way either. This room is located at least on the third floor and since my wings don't work the way they should it'd be like jumping straight to my death. 

After gathering my strength for a bit, I manage to stumble back into the bathroom. I walk into the pool to find the knife and I see it lying far off in the deep end. With a deep breath I dive in and despite my poor swimming skills I grab a hold of it on the first try. The knife feels heavy in my tired hand and I'm left wondering if I will even be able to use this. Would Satan really die from a simple knife? Perhaps I should just use it on myself instead? That way I'll end my misery and he won't be able to get his fun by torturing me. Suicide is seen as a sin, but since I won't be reborn as an angel either way, it doesn't matter.

I bring the blade up against my throat. My body shakes and my hands can't even keep the knife still. I want to do it. I want to die. The blade presses against my vein, but deep down I know I'm too much of a coward to go through with it. What's the point of dying anyway? I won't be reborn as an angel after having had sex with Satan. I won't see Hoseok or anyone else again. I'd just be dying alone, miserable and afraid just like Jimin wanted. 

With a heavy heart I get out of the water with the knife loosely in my hand. I'm not able to end my own life like this. There's still parts of me that don't want to die. I want to tell Heaven about my experience down here and more than anything I want revenge on Jimin for his betrayal. If Satan kills me then I can accept my fate, but it's clear that I'm too weak to do it on my own. I have no choice but to live by his rules.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 10.2K 35
Jungkook is homeless. He's lived on the streets for so long that he's forgotten there is such a thing as human kindness. Enter Seokjin. Take a peek i...
6.7K 496 39
❝and there it is. the answer to my prayers. a house. not just any old house. it's an abandoned mansion. a perfect escape of reality standing tall, ye...
67.5K 7.6K 24
One day it just clicks. Jin remembers. He knows who they used to be and about their promise of a better future. He's willing to do anything to make i...
9K 904 102
when a mortal encounters difficulties and separation in life, he can resort to praying to the God . -but what if one is an immortal ? She lost the m...