Danger || Narry AU ✔

MagicNarry által

Complete Niall Horan, one of the last surviving members of the “Crimson Clan” a dwindling group of rebel drag... Több

Danger (Narry AU)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Extra: Q&A
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Thank you
Soundtrack

Chapter 24

2.7K 137 106
MagicNarry által

So, this will be my last daily update. As you all know, this story was for Nanowrimo, and it has hit it’s 50,000 words with this chapter (without including those dang author’s notes)! But now hopefully chapters will be longer!

Dedications: @BriannaThornton6 and @taryneckert- I liked your trinket a lot as well (I used each of your questions) & @abucola.

Answers:

Enjoy!

---

~Niall~

I could feel Harry tense up beside me, his hand clutching mine tightly like it was begging me to make the caller disappear. Sadly, I couldn’t- I didn’t really have that ability, but it would be pretty wicked if I did- so instead I just held his hand tighter. He looked as scared as I felt- if I was being completely honest- I wasn’t ready for this conversation to happen so early. It was bound to happen though, especially with the clan being a day trip away- but I was hoping I still had that night and day left to prepare for it. Thinking quickly, I spun around with a response on the tip of my tongue while I made sure that Harry was still facing the other way.

“No, I don’t think you do.” I answered, and then locked eyes with the person who had said it. I smiled widely, feeling the anxious fear wash off of me being replaced with playful relief.

“I think I do.” He answered again, stepping forward. Although he was just being playful, my arm tensed around Harry’s waist when he lifted his hand to spin Harry around. He did in fact go through with the movement and spun Harry around. Harry’s expression was adorable though. His eyes were squeezed shut, face scrunched up like he was trying to make it unrecognizable but instead looked like a baby that had gotten lemon in its mouth.

It was bloody cute.

The only flaw to his plan- my best guess was that he was hoping that if he couldn’t see the person than they couldn’t see him in return- was that it didn’t work like he probably hoped it would, in fact it only made me smile widely at how adorable he was.

“H, open your eyes love.” I insisted, nudging him slightly. He kept his eyes squeezed shut, shaking his head and puffing out his cheeks. I sighed dramatically, and rolled my eyes lovingly at the boy. “Have I ever led you wrong since we met?” I questioned, trying to help him out. Not only was I drawing attention, but so was his reaction and the fact that he was trying to hide himself. He shook his head ‘no’ slowly, his face softening softly to show me that he was thinking it over.

“Then open your beautiful jade eyes for me lovely.” I whispered, ducking so I would be right in his eyesight when he opened his eyes, my hands on his cheeks that were no longer puffed out. He nodded slightly and I smiled softly. His eyes fluttered open, revealing the beautiful emerald eyes that I love so much- erm, I love his eye color, yep- when they locked with mine. He smiled nervously, but looked up from where I was slightly bending and over my shoulder.

His eyes widened, an angry and shocked and relieved expression washed over him and I laughed lightly.

“Louis- whatever the actual fuck your middle name and last name is- you bloody wanker! You god damned bastard! How the fuck could you do that to a person? Blimey! I was about to shit myself.” He hissed out, and I honestly had to admit that angry Harry was hot as hell. His fists were clenched by his sides, when they weren’t waving around and drawing more attention- Harry had a habit of speaking with his hands I noticed- to us, and himself. I put a hand on his shoulder, gently rubbing at the muscle to ease the tension.

Thankfully, Harry relaxed some, glancing around to see we had gathered a crowd but only relaxed more into my hold. He turned so he could hug me, his arms going around my waist as I held him closely by his waist. My hand went to rest on his hip, while the other snaked up his body and into his hair gently playing with the slightly greasy but soft hair. And then he was putty in my hands, melting into the magical touch of my hands. I smiled, kissing the top of his head gently.

“Nothing to see ‘ere lads… and lassies.” Louis said, trying to disperse the people who had gathered to watch the scene. He added the last part when his eyes landed on a pair of women also watching curiously, smiling kindly at them. I rolled my eyes- he was such a typical boy- but instead of commenting, slowly dragged Harry to the stairs while still holding him to my chest. I dragged Louis behind us, with a hand wrapped around his wrist- it was difficult, yes, it really, really, was- but I managed despite the level of difficulty.

“Come on, our room isn’t too far now.” I whispered against his hair, but he still clung to me and I had to find a way to motivate him to do these stairs without hanging onto me. Because let’s face it, he’s clumsy and I wouldn’t be able to save both of us from falling to our tragic deaths if he was clinging to me- how sad would that be? All the king would have had to do was send a Harry and a flight of stairs and bam, war over and won. Stupid dickhead king.

“There’ll be a nice warm bath, and we could even share to save water and all that crap?” I tried again and that had him peeling himself off of me.

“You mean it?” he asked excitedly, eyes wide and glistening with happiness. How could I kill that? I didn’t know which part he was referring to, but I nodded anyways making his face light up even more. I didn’t think that was possible.

In a second he was running up the stairs, leaving both Louis and I standing at the bottom of the stairs watching his retreating figure- my eyes did not follow his lovely arse, nope not at all- both of us with fond looks on our faces. We looked at each other, shrugged and slowly walked up the large set of stairs.

“You have room 7, here.” I informed him, handing him a brass key for his room and he nodded in thanks. “Where did you disappear to earlier?” I questioned curiously, still walking slowly up the stairs. He smirked at me before responding.

“Met this fit lad, he was a Mormo- you know how feisty and kinky those buggers can get- but by Zeus he was fit! Too bad though, I was never a very behaving child, the relationship would have been toxic.” He answered before glancing over at me again “Besides, you two were too loved up even Hercules left. Didn’t want to ruin the mushiness. I wasn’t really in the mood to watch you two finally shag.” He smirked.

“We were not going to shag right there in the market!” I answered appalled that he would think we would.

“You didn’t deny that you would shag him though.” He pointed out and I shrugged.

“I would, at some point. Just not right now at the beginning of our relationship.” I answered honestly, thinking back to Harry’s fit arse as we reached the first landing. We continued up to the second set of stairs, going to the way top. We continued our slow pace. I wonder how angry Harry would be.

“Stop thinking of his arse you dirty bugger.” Louis laughed, and I smacked him lightly.

“I can do what I want.” I replied.

“So, Harry then?” Louis said back cheekily and I laughed. That was a good one, I had to admit.

“Yeah.” I answered truthfully, ignoring his slightly incredulous look and raced up the rest of the stairs. I was met with an eager- and slightly annoyed- Harry leaning against our door. I smiled at the boy, but walked up to him and pecked him lightly on the lips. I slid the key in the key hole, unlocking the door while still trapping Harry against the wood. I pecked him once more before letting him escape my grasp and I opened the door.

Harry raced in, and I just chuckled fondly. Just as I was about to step into the room Louis came up the stairs shooting me a cheeky wink. He waggled his eyebrows and I laughed loudly, following Harry into the room. I shut the door behind me, making sure I had the key and that I locked it behind me.

The room was cozy, a large king sized bed (literally made for royalty) sat in the middle of the room right across from a fireplace where the fire was already crackling and water was set to boil. There was a doorway to my left where I saw Harry watching a woman pouring water into a large basin for a bath. I smiled, glad that he had kept all of his clothes on while she was here. I walked into the room, noting how the woman blushed upon my entering. Harry pouted jealously but I just smiled lovingly at him. The tub was filled two thirds of the way, and I figured that with both of us in the tub it would be enough.

“That’ll be it, thank you.” I said, stopping the girl from adding any more of the hot water. She nodded, blushing before she curtsied and walked out of the room- locking it behind her. Harry huffed dramatically, but I just smiled and pecked his pouted lips. I would never get tired of doing that, of kissing him.

“No babies Niall.” Bane warned and I had to keep from rolling my eyes.

“Not yet.” I answered back in my head, before turning my attention to Harry again. He stepped forward, kissing me deeply and I almost melted. My hands travelled to the base of his neck where my fingers played with the curls at the base of his neck. This kiss was almost bruising, deep and possessive and hot as hell. He pulled back, and both of us were panting into each other’s open mouths. His lips quirked up into a smirk.

“Mine.” He whispered possessively and I nodded breathlessly.

“Yours. And you are all mine.” I answered back, kissing him lightly- lovingly- before stepping back. “Now let’s take a bath shall we babes.” He nodded eagerly, and I just chuckled as he began to unlace his vest, pulling it off and gently placed it on the chair in the corner of the room.

The lighting was dull- sensual almost- with the only source being a lamp sitting on the table not too far from the basin. The lighting was perfect. The duller light gave Harry an almost angelic glow, and as he took off his shirt it did wonders with elongating his already endless torso shadowing in the abs that he had. He looked amazing. He was beautiful. I soon followed suit, unlacing my vest and placed it on top of his pile in the corner. Next went my white shirt- that really was close to not being white anymore (it was more of an off-white now anyways)- and added it to the pile.

The sound of splashing made me turn around, and I watched as Harry- in just his tight little black briefs- mixed around the steaming water in the tub. I smiled softly again- something I only tended to do with him anymore- before placing my sword down in the corner and shimmying out of my trousers. He glanced at me, smiling but there was a playfulness that showed through his eyes.

When I was left with just my own black tight briefs I made my way over to Harry and hugged him from behind, relishing in the heat that the skin to skin contact gave off. It only lasted a few seconds before I pulled away and made my way into the steaming tub, settling down against the side and waiting for Harry to join me. He did quickly, with no reluctance and that made me feel incredibly happy. He leaned back against me, our bent knees rubbing against each other while his broad back was pressed firmly to my chest. I wrapped my arms around his narrow waist and smiled against the skin of his shoulder where my head rested.

I wish I could pause time, just stop it right here and live in this perfect little moment forever.

----

How cute! Anywho, 50,000+ words!!!! Yay!!!!!!!

(A Mormo is  a spirit who bit bad children or a  vampire-like creature in stories told to Greek children by their nurses to keep them from misbehaving)

Will this bath stay innocent?

What did you think of Louis being the one to recognize him?

Who just adores Louis?

What is going to happen?

What will happen when they reach ‘Crimson territory’?

How do you feel about Bane?

What trinket from the last chapter would you get? Why?

What mythical creature would you be and why?

I would just like to point out, Ziam is coming in soon- like the next few chapters soon- as is some drama so be prepared young ones, be prepared.

Each and every one of you is an amazing person with amazing potential.

Don’t knock yourselves down.

Dedication to:

The commenter that can guess:

 what kind of mythical creature I would be?

OR

Which trinket I would buy?

65 comments and votes for an update maybe?

P.S. Any questions you want to ask?

Xx Val

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.4K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...
1.3M 29.4K 100
How you gonna say that? Take it all back. Fuckin' with my head will make my heart attack. - When Jasey Foster agrees to join her father, owner of Fos...
31.1K 1.7K 51
[Major Warning ⚠️ :- I wrote this book when i was a teen and as English isn't my first language, i wasn't that familiar with terms or words. I'll sta...
1M 11.4K 55
Smutty smut smut!! One shotty shots! Here's a collection of one shots I've written. I'll be updating regularly. I ship it all! INCLUDING ZIANOURRY...