Blunt. (UNDER EDITING)

By Theafricangirll

17 year old Leonardo is smart, intelligent, popular and a genius. but guess what? he's the clumsiest naught... More

CRIME (1) - Edited.
what happened -
doctors
overprotective
apologies.
home
Rules.
comfort
decisions.
"I do care."
hurt
authors note
chapter 14:Words
family
past pains
author note
sentiment.
l-lola?
painful adjustments
authors note
black lives matter
chapter 20
conspiracy?
Goodbye
unravelled?
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
authors note
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
I am back!
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
It's finally here!
NEW CHAPTER!
I'm here again and I bring good news.
Chapter 34

emotion 8

6.5K 111 17
By Theafricangirll

Arthur POV.

I pinched the bridge of my nose pacing to and fro trying to calm myself down, while Leo just stood there with that 'you can't just boss me around' look on his face i sighed as I tried to reason with him once more.

"Leo just go to the corner," I said as nicely as I possibly could.

"No," he said bluntly, I felt anger, how could it be so hard to reason with this kid? I grab his arm and pull him to the corner with a few smacks here and there I started feeling sad when I heard him sniffle, not as tough as he thought he was eh?

I sighed as I laid back on the couch.

15 minutes went by quickly, "Leo?" I spoke sitting up, "Leo?" I said as I glanced at the time, I was late for a meeting, and I sighed walking up to him.
"silent treatment eh?" I spoke as I turned him around.

"I hate you" he whispered, I was shocked. "Leo..buddy, you don't mean that do you?"

"Definitely" he spoke as he wiped his tears with the sleeve of his T-shirt, oh this kid's sass, "I won't allow you to talk to me like that," I said my tone as stern as possible.

"I won't allow to to keep me from my mother!" he yelled.

"your mother?" I asked getting angry.
"which one? You mean the slut who cheated on me and stole from me, you mean the one who abandoned you" I asked trying not to hear.

"she has a different story to that" Leo spoke his eyes reddened.

"look at me Leo," I said as he raised Leonardo's chin "I love you, I love you so much, I did all this for you, I gave you the best life, I sent you to the best school, you live in a golden house son, what did I do wrong? when did I make a mistake?"

"from the beginning Dad, you made a mistake when you decided to keep me from my mother, and now all of a sudden you want to be the father of the year, all of a sudden you care, and now you wanna call me dear, no dad no," Leonardo said as he began to walk away.

"Leo!" I called out, stopping him in his tracks.

"What?" Leo snaps.

"one day, just one day," I said feeling tears threaten to pour.

"And I'll show you, I can be the father of the year" With that I walked out hoping to give him time to think, and me time to reflect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 51.9K 34
17-year-old Ivory Wilson, a high school senior, is tempted to go after her best friend's boyfriend. Will she ruin their relationship? Will it all be...
271K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...
575K 8.5K 23
[18+ WARNING] Agegap Smut included DESCRIPTION ----------------------------- Selena Rodriguez 18 year old teen, enjoying her dance life. Suddenly ev...
162 18 16
In a world where power and dominance reign, Alpha Leonardo is a notorious and feared leader of a powerful werewolf pack. He exudes strength, charisma...