Why do you love me this much ?

By ankitha21

A selfless love story of Khushi who loved her special friend Arnav . They both are married in a very unfortun... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Part 6

3.7K 249 47
By ankitha21

Hey friends , Few points to be cleared on this story line .

Khushi is such a kind of girl who would vouch her love rather than self respect . It is not always like a girl should choose self respect than love . There are people who chooses love too and Khushi is that kind of girl . You can say she is mad , she is obsessed but then , she is love with him from her bottom of the heart from many years . You would understand the intensity she is loving him as the past scenes would come into play .

And I won't drag the past scenes that much . It would be limited and would be a part of present as the story progresses on .

Coming to Arnav , Don't judge his character also so soon . I agree he behaved very bad  but then whatever happened in past also had to be considered for his this kind of behavior .

I am not  saying that  Arnav is right . But a tiny little bit of consideration should also be given to him for the betrayal and the game he was forced to endure . 

I am not here to offend anyone . It is just my point of view as a author to make you all understand why the story is like this .  

Lets now peep into the story without any delay .

As she came out of the cabin , the emotions she was holding herself got bursted out. Tears rolled from her eyes like hell where she rushed to the washroom immediately . Opening the tap of the wash basin ,she splashed water on her many times to remove the tears and pain that was evoking in her .

She didn't want this all to happen like this . She never wanted to divorce Arnav and now she is doing this just because of him and her thinking.

From now onwards she would never be called as his wife or the tag Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada . She didn't know if his name would have impact on him than her. Hearing her name joined towards his name always makes her be in cloud nine even though she knows apart from the name there was nothing behind it .

But then , the feeling was just soo beautiful for her to relish which only she knows .

From now on she cannot look after him , she cannot express her care to him , she cannot arrange his dress ,she cannot cook for him ,she cannot look him as she likes , she cannot caress his hair secretly when he sleeps , she cannot do anything from now on .

And reminded of This thoughts now makes her feel vulnerable .

She didn't know how she had gathered to say this onto his face . She was never a person to be straight forward . She would stammer a lot but today she gathered everything and told him of the divorce just for him .

She wanted him to stay happy and forget her . So she taunted him of the words which she never meant such that he could assume she was angry and would never turn back to him . Only she knows what was running inside her when she said those words . And that too with a smile and chuckle .

She chuckles now seeing the situation which she had landed herself onto her .

Now everything is over . There is no remorse that can happen over this thing. He is in a different path and she is in her path

She wiped the water droplets in her face using a tissue and came out .

She needs to see the dean first . He had already called her urgently and she made it a little late .

She rushed to the second floor of the hospital to the dean's cabin in a fast pace .

" Excuse me sir " said Khushi opening the door slightly .

" Come in " said Dean with a smile .

Khushi entered and sat on the chair opposite to the dean .

" So. You are the head of the camp which taking place in all over India " said Dean .

" Dean ? I dont get you " said Khushi with a puzzled tone.

" I had made you the head of the camp department for all over India " said Dean.

" Really Dean ?" asked Khushi with a little energetic tone .

" Yeah . So you are leaving tomorrow to a one month camp " said Dean. ..

" Tomorrow ?" asked Khushi with a puzzled tone .

" Why ? You are experienced Khushi and you know to handle things very well than others. That is why I had chosen you for it. Would you accept and go ?'?" asked the dean

" Sure sir. It's my privilege. I am honored" said Khushi .

" Oh God. You got married just 1 month ago and I am asking you to go now . I am sorry ,it got off my mind. I would send someone else " said the Dean

" No problem sir. I would go. My marriage got ended just few minutes ago . So no problem and I also feel that I need this break. So please let me go. I would handle my level best " said Khushi .

" I am sorry Khushi. I didn't know. Just concentrate on this and All the best for this camp " said Dean.

" Camp to where actually?" asked Khushi.

" North India. I would mail you the whole details. Check it out ,if you have doubts come back to me " said the Dean.

" Okay Dean " said Khushi getting up .

" Khushi ,don't take too much of stress. For your good heart everything would happen good. So don't worry " said the Dean .

Khushi just gave a light smile and exited the cabin .

At the same time Riya came to her .

" Could we go ? I have explained them and the patient is ready in OT with all the arrangements made " said Riya .

" Yeah we could. Let me bring the reports which is in my cabin and also my phone  " said Khushi . Riya nods her head .

Arnav came out of the hospital with stumbling steps where he was failing some sort of emptiness he had  . The notion of why he had gone there was different and what had happened was completely different . 

He went to apologize to her for everything . To ask sorry for everything he had did but she , she wanted to end their relation once for all . He had never expected this type of reaction for her .

Then did he really expected her to forgive him and then live with him . Hell no . He never wanted some thing like this to happen . He never wanted to bound her to him now where she would suffocate .

It is not a rule that one should accept another one and live with them no matter how much ever times they had said sorry .  Sorry doesn't change few things and it is too correct in his case . His sorry cannot change what she had endured and she is too right in her place .

She had endured a lot . A very lot from him . No one would have tolerated him like her . Others would have never tolerated him for this behavior . But she , she was silent and reciprocated each and everything she did with just love for him and papa .

But then , the care which she had for that did vanish just like that just because he had known the truth . Isn't it not right ? How could she give up so soon now when the tables had completely changed . When she was not desperate to walk away from this marriage  in this few days , then why is it so that she wanted to do it now ?

Why can't she be patient few days to let everything get fixed on its own . It is not like he is going to bound her but she can just have given a one more try right ? Why to take decision too fast ? thought Arnav where he had reached to his car parked in the parking lot . He got himself inside the car where he tugged the seat belt on himself .He holded the steering tightly on his fist where he did come to a conclusion of what to do .

" If she wants divorce , then she would get it . I won't bind her unnecessarily to me when she is not interested . It is her life and her decision and I would genuinely accept it . Now that she feels that our paths should be different then it would be like that . That's it . No change on that " said Arnav to himself .

He took the file which she had given him . He takes the pen from his pocket and signed the documents . His heart was paining a little while doing this but then he convinced himself that this was for the good for both of them and for her especially .

Why should he courier her this . He would give it to her straightly now he thought . He immediately got down of the car and took the file and went to her cabin .

He entered the cabin to see her but she wasn't there . He thought then she would be in the dean's cabin till now . He decided to wait for her for 5 minutes and got seated in the seat he had taken before .

And within one minute of his arrival , Khushi came inside her cabin with a rush where she was stunned seeing Arnav still seated in the same chair .

" Arnav ?" asked Khushi with a confused tone . Arnav gets up immediately .

"I wanted to give you this file " said Arnav giving her the file .

Khushi was a little taken aback with his this much quick decision . She felt a sharp pain in her heart . She took the file with her hands shivering a little where she managed to give a smile to him .

"  Good luck Khushi . I wish you get a lot of success in your life . I am sorry for everything that had happened . If possible , please do forgive me  " said Arnav with the same fake smile which  she was giving earlier .

" Good luck to you too " said Khushi .

"  Bye " said Arnav waving his hands and then left the room .

2 to 3 tear drops rolled from khushi's eyes where she holded the file with a hard grip . She then kept the file in her table with  a heavy heart and wiped her tears .

" Dont fall weak Khushi " said Khushi to herself . She then closed her eyes a  minute to gather herself and took the report which was on the table along with her mobile phone . She then exited the cabin to OT.

" Akash " said Khushi running to him and hugging him seeing him outside the hospital where she had came out after taking her things .

" What happened ?" asked Akash .

Khushi nodded her head no where she leant to his shoulders resting her head on it . She felt she needed a support , she needed someone who she could stand for her . 

" Hey khush " said Akash relieving her from his embrace where he holded her cheeks .

" I gave divorce to him "and he also signed it and gave it to me "  said Khushi .

" Okay  . You only decided that right to divorce him ?" asked Akash .

Khushi nods her head .

" I feel too bad for that " said Khushi .

" Time would make it all right khushi . Come let's go " said Akash opening the car door .

Khushi got inside his car silently where they both went towards their mansion .

She then got refreshen and then came down where Akash and Payal were waiting in the dinning hall for her . She got seated in hers seat .

" Akash and Payal , I need to speak something important with you both " said Khushi .

" What ?" asked Payal .

" I am going on a one month camp tomorrow evening to palampur " said Khushi .

" What ?" asked Akash with a little loud tone .

" I am the new head for the camp department in whole India . So , I need to go " said Khushi .

" Wow , that is a great thing Khushi " said Payal .

"  I wonder you would be the youngest dean very soon Khushi " said Akash with a smile .

" If it happens , then I would also be happy " said Khushi with a smile .

" It would happen , You don't worry at all " said Payal .

"  I think this is a great step ahead in my career . Being the head is not a easy task and I am doing that is too great . I just hope , I give my best" said Khushi .

" You would " said Akash .

" So ,I need to go Akash " said Khushi .

" Go who is stopping " asked Akash .

" Are you sure. I don't think you are saying this whole hearted " said Khushi .

" Go safely khushi , I don't have any objections at all " said Akash serving her the veg briyani she had asked in a plate to her .

"  We need to get a lot of things khushi " said Payal.

" Yeah . I don't have a jerkin , I don't have jeans , I have nothing with me . I managed in Arnav's house with few of kurti and salwar set . But I think , we need to buy . I want shoes , socks , gloves" said Khushi .

" Make a list. We would get it tomorrow morning " said Payal .

" Yeah . But you both have college and office right ?" asked Khushi .

" One day leave won't have that much effect . And we together would finalize the venue for our wedding tomorrow . Would that be fine ?" asked Akash .

" You got married right ?" asked Khushi .

" Legal yes . But ritual wise no . Payal wants every ritual to happen " said Akash .

" Fine then we would fix the venue tomorrow  morning after shopping and also I have flight to Chandigarh tomorrow night Akash " said Khushi .

" No problem , we would complete everything . After shopping , We would help you in packing things " said Akash .

Khushi nods her head ............................

Arnav came inside his house too late  where Aravind was waiting for him eagerly .

" What happened ?" asked Arvaind coming towards Arnav seeing him inside the house .

" Everything is over papa . She wanted divorce and I gave it " said Arnav .

" What ?" asked Aravind with a shocked tone .

" Yeah .  She told me she wanted divorce and relief from this relationship " said Arnav .

" Is she mad ? She didn't agree to me whenever I spoke about this and now when it is getting to the form , she is doing this . Mad girl . Pagal girl " said Aravind with a mutter .

" Why are you worrying papa . It was bound to happen . I don't deserve her anyways . Let her be happy now and this is what you too wished right papa ?" asked Arnav seeing Aravind where he then left the room with the same incomplete conversation.........................

How was the update ?

How many of you want Arnav and Khushi to unite after a proper redemption done by Arnav ? And how many of you oppose this ?

What do you really think about Khushi's love ? 

Would be waiting for your likes and views .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.4K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...
743K 38K 84
They are different people...by money and status. His attention is only on money and status whereas she is full of life, having a VERY BIG POWER as he...
50.6K 3.3K 27
Arnav and Khushi find themselves married but torn apart by misunderstandings. Arnav's deep-seated hatred for Khushi remains unexplained, while she si...
451K 15.6K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...