Poison Ivy - Teen Wolf [1] (t...

Por moonlightshimmer25

"POISON IVY's REAL - " "AND SHE's NOTHING LIKE UMA THURMAN" teen wolf season one - two i do not own teen wolf... Más

↳ Poison Ivy
➝ Ivy Pepper
➝ Soundtrack
↳ Part One
➝ chapter one - dead body search
➝ chapter two - dead body search (part two)
➝ chapter three - second chance at first line
➝ chapter four - magic bullet
➝ chapter five - chemical burns and alpha bites
➝chapter six - death times two
➝ chapter seven - wolf's bane
➝ chapter eight - formality
➝ Chapter nine - Code Breaker (finale)
↳Part Two
Question
Hello Again
Help!!!
➝Chapter Eleven - When The Time Is Right
➝Chapter Tweleve - Breaking Girl Code
➝Chapter Thirteen - The Posion
➝Chapter Fourteen - Pamela's Box
➝Chapter Fifteen - The Isley File
➝Chapter Sixteen - Sweet Little Ivy (s2 Finale)
↳Part Three
➝Chapter Seventeen - the uninvited
➝Chapter Eighteen - The Bad Guy
➝Chapter Nineteen - The Vault
➝Chapter Twenty - You don't Own Me
➝Chapter Twenty One - Granted Immunity
➝Chapter Twenty Two - Delusions
➝Chapter Twenty Three - The Truth
➝Chapter Twenty Four - Lies

➝Epilogue

5.3K 135 7
Por moonlightshimmer25

。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。

Pamela Lillian Isley and Penelope Isley were born in a small town in Seattle alongside her sister to Florence Isley and an unnamed father, whom were both scientist.
As a child Pamela - or as she liked to be called 'Ivy' after her favourite plant - showed affection towards nature and the life around her.

While her mother ignored her love for nature, her father took this as the opportunity to use his daughter as a science experiment.
From the age of one years old till three her father began drugging/injecting her with all different plant based poisons and toxins.

As a result of her being drugged with all the poisons and toxins, the younger Isley nearly died - twice, driving her insane.
The younger daughter began lashing out on those around her, her father thought it was the last straw after she physically attacked her older sister during causing him to get physical with the little girl.

Once Florence figured out she was quick to demand her husband to stop only for him to push her away, the women knew her marriage was going downhill.
Arguments for nothing and fights becoming more and more physical.

The older Isley woman came up with a plan, her sister was going to take her daughter away with her.
Elizabeth questioned what her sister was going to do and what would happen to her her eldest daughter, Penelope.
Florence reassured her that she would take care of it.

And so, one day when Pamela and Penelopes' father was at work, Florence called her over and both packed Pamelas' bags.
The younger sisters asked questions about where she was going but her mother said it was a small vacation and forced the two to give their last goodbye.

Elizabeth and Pamela Isley took residence in a small town on the outskirts of California, Beacon Hills.
This was the town Pamela was making her life long best friends and memories.

-that is not her entire backstory just a summary.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.8K 438 17
❝ she wants me to kill you, she'll kill me if i don't ❞ in which some arrogant stuck up bastard has a soft spot for a supernatural lowercase intend...
267K 5.6K 26
Something attracted her to Beacon Hills. But she was known as the girl with the hood, who had a secret. By day she was a normal Teenage girl, by ni...
413 15 15
Kailia, the best friend of Scott and Stiles, has stood by and kept watch for all her life. She never asked questions and she never said no, but what...
19.6K 569 11
「MALICIOUS THOUGHTS」 ❝𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣. ❞ ❝𝙊𝙝, 𝙄 𝙖𝙢. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤...