Another World ꧁| Izuku Midori...

Bởi Xo_Apeironix_oX

*HIATUS!!!* A girl called Shirayuki Yōsei is a big fan of My Hero Academia. She always dreamed of going to th... Xem Thêm

Entrance Exam
EXPELLED?!
New Friends

A Whole New Me

582 13 2
Bởi Xo_Apeironix_oX

(A/N - Just imagine the girl in the picture had brown eyes.)

Third Person

The school bell rang and Shirayuki was walking with her otaku friends home. "The first thing I'm going to do is watch My Hero Academia!" She said doing fist bumps in the air. "You seriously do not get tired of that anime do you..." One of her friends say.

"Hey,the new episode came out today so there's no wonder why I would be so pumped up!" She said back giving them a cute smile.

"Yuki-Chan, you're so kawaii!!!" One of her friends say hugging her like as if it was the last day on Earth.

"T-thanks...but...can you...please...let...go..." Shirayuki said trying her best to keep hold on her life force. She eventually let her go. They walked until she got to her house.

"Well I gotta go now see ya!" She said running and waving at her friends.

"BYE!!!" They shouted in unison.

She closed the door behind her, took off her shoes and let down her black hair.

'Finally I can watch my anime in peace!'

She opened her laptop and started the episode but during half way through the screen started glitching and a text popped up.

Are you enjoying the anime?

Yes/No

Have you ever wanted to live there?

Yes/No

Do you want to meet your husbando one day?

Yes/No

Very.......well........

The screen turned black. Her eyes widened.

'Was that supposed to happen? What was gonna happen no-?!'

Then she felt her head getting dizzy, the whole room was spinning around. Her head started to ache really bad, it got worse and worse until she started screaming in pain.

"ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!"

Then her consciousness left her and darkness took over her eyesight.

Timeskip

"Ughhh...my head..." Shirayuki groaned and stood up. She rubbed the back of her head to ease the numbing she felt on her scalp but she felt different. Her voice sounded a little more mature and her body looked completely different.

She stood up and went to mirror. She looked through it and her dark brown eyes widened.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed for what she saw.

"I LOOK LIKE A FREAKING ANIME CHARACTER!!!"

Then she noticed her featues as well.

"OMG I look so KAWAII!" She yelled happily noticing her hair now reach below her shoulders.

"I never thought I would look so beautiful as an anime character! My body looks so good it reminds me of Momo Yaoyorozu's!"

Then she noticed there was a note on the 2D door. She grabbed it and read it and it said...

Hey it's me again. I just wanted to say that your dream has come true, you're in the anime called My Hero Academia permanently meaning that you can't go back. Your quirk is One For All. This is true because the No.1 hero All Might will be your biological dad but your mom won't be here. You will have your mom's features but you will have your dad's quirk and will be able to have full control of it. You have been recommended but you can take the entrance exam if you want to. Oh I forgot that Ochako Uraraka won't be in the story because you will take her place instead since in the story she has a crush on your crush (AKA Izuku Midoriya) so I decided that she won't exist anymore, but you will partially take the role of Deku as well. Oh, and you are 15 not 13 anymore. I will also change a certain character's gender...

Have fun~!

Her dark brown eyes widened again due to the fact that she has inherited One For All from her now new biological dad that is the number one hero and that Uraraka won't exist in the anime anymore and the fact that she was now 15 years old. Which character was going to have a gender swap?

This was a lot to take in until her bedroom door was opened by non other than her dad.

"Hello sweetie, breakfast is ready!" He said in his true form.

'OMG ALL MIGHT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!' She thought.

"Ok, I'll be right down." He nodded and closed the door again. Shirayuki smiled but in the inside she was mentally going into a spasm.

She checked the time and it was 9:00 AM so she went down stairs and smelled something really delicious.

"What are we having?" She asked her dad.

"We're having Katsudon!" He said and her face lit up. She rushed down to the dining room and sat on a chair to eat. Katsudon became her all time favourite food every since she tried it. When she found out Izuku Midoriya's favourite food was Katsudon, she wanted to try some and WOW Izuku had such good taste buds. (Definitely doesn't sound creepy...)

"I want to go outside and have a stroll around the neighbourhood!"

"Be safe out there!"

She went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth, washed her face, did her black hair in a ponytail but left some strands on the side of the face and swept her bangs on the side, then she picked out a really cute outfit she found in her closet.

Then she started fangirling again.

She opened the door and left until she arrived at a park. While she walked around she noticed a familiar female with short indigo hair.

'Who in My Hero Academia has short indigo hair? Hmmm... *gasps* K-Kyoka Jirou?!'

Jirou was sitting on a bench listening to music and Shirayuki decided to sit next to her.

"Hey, my name is Shirayuki Yōsei what's yours?" She asked giving a cute kawaii closed-eyed smile pretending she doesn't know her.

"My name is Kyoka Jirou." Jirou replied.

"You seem like you are around my age, are you taking the UA hero course entrance exam by any chance?" Shirayuki asked really curiously but knew that Jirou was.

"Yeah are you?!" She asked back surprised and she nodded.

We chatted for a while until it was 11:00 AM. Shirayuki wrote down her number and gave it to Jirou.

"Call me back ok Kyoka-Chan?" She said making her hand a phone shape, bringing it to my ear and shaking it, making a phone ringing motion.

"Yeah for sure, Yuki-Chan!" Jirou said and they both parted ways.

Timeskip

Shirayuki made it back home and went to the garden to practise on her quirk.

"I've never tried it but here it goes..."

She remembered what her dad told Izuku back in the anime. Clench your butt cheeks and shout out from the depths of your heart...

Rainbow coloured lightening bolts flew through out her body and her eyes flashed ever colour of the rainbow.

"SMASHHH!!!" She yelled and a gust of wind blew the leaves off the trees but made no damage to the garden.

"Huh? I guess I do have full control of One For All." She stated and practised on her combat.

She practised until it was 4:00PM, she went to the living room and watched the news and something caught her eye.

"Breaking new just in! Earlier a big sludge villain had tried to take a body of a middle schooler and another one who seems to be his classmate tried to save him until All Might saved the day!"

"Oh yeah that explains why dad isn't here and Bakugou got attacked and Izuku saves him. Kinda..." She muttered, kind of bummed out that she wasn't there.

Since she was in the My Hero Academia world, the actual anime won't be on the laptop so Shirayuki decided to watch a different one.

The sun began to set and the door swung open rapidly.

"I AM HERE!"

"AHHHHHHH!!!" She yelled out of nowhere. She rushed to the door and smacked the back of her dad's head.

"Owww!"

"That's what you get for scaring me like that!!!" She shouted crossing her arms puffing her cheeks out.

"Sorry kiddo, but your so cute that I can't resist it. I'm surprised no boy has asked you out yet." Her dad whispered the last part in her ear made her face go beet red.

"S-shut up!" She said.

"Well I was just excited because I'm going to train someone to inherit my quirk and go to the entrance exam. His name is Izuku Midoriya! I bet you two will become a very powerful duo since you both have my quirk." He dad said.

"When will I be able to meet him?" Shirayuki asked with hopeful eyes.

"When the entance exam comes."

"B-but that's in 10 months!"

"Well you will have to wait kiddo!"

10 months later ( Shirayuki's POV )

It has been 10 months of intense training and Shirayuki can finally meet Izuku in person! Her heart was beating really fast.

'I wonder what he would look like in person, I have a really huge crush on him. I hope that I don't become a blushing mess like when my friends fool around with me telling me what my child with Izuku would look like.'

"Yuki!"

She looked up and saw her dad and they came at a stop. She looked in front of her and saw Izuku Midoriya himself.

"Hi my name is Shirayuki Yōsei. I heard your name is Izuku Midoriya, right?" She asked but on the inside she was fangirling like crazy!

"U-uh y-yeah that's m-m-me!" He said with red face.

Izuku's POV

"Hi my name is Shirayuki Yōsei. I heard your name was Izuku Midoriya, right?" A pretty black-haired girl asked.

"U-uh y-yeah that's m-m-me!" I said really fast.

'Oh my god All Might's daughter looks really beautiful. My heart's racing really fast. I could feel my face heat up. What is this feeling?'

"Uhhh hello?" Shirayuki said waving her face at me and my blush deepened.

"U-uh YES?!" I said.

"Are you ok your face is really red." She said getting closer to my face.

"Y-YEAH I'M F-F-FINE!" I said.

"Well now that you have finally met are you ready to take the entrance exam!" All Might asked in his heroic tone.

"YEAH!!!" Me and Shirayuki said pumping our fits in the air.

"Well then let's go!" Shirayuki said and both of us hot ready to go to UA!

( 1779 words )

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter of my new book Another World. I will make a brief introduction of who you are, your abilities, your relationships, hero costume and so much more so keep in touch for the chapter.

And don't forget...................................

Go beyond....................................................

PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Author-Chan~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

414K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
217K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...