All I've Never Imagined

By PRADAPUSSY_

They are all innocent until proven guilty. Not me though, am a liar until proven honest and me being proven h... More

P R E F A C E
01 ~ AVERY DANIELS
02 ~ ROMAN JAMES
03 ~ NIGHTMARES
04 ~ WAR
05 ~ REVENGE
06 ~ UNTOUCHABILITY
07 ~ FIRST WIN
08 ~ SCRATCHING
09 ~ KNOCK KNOCK, IT'S YOUR PAST
11 ~ CONFESSIONS
12 ~ FLASHBACK (PART - 1)
13 ~ FLASHBACK (PART - 2)
14 ~ APOLOGY
15 ~ ENDLESS THOUGHTS
16 ~ PRINCIPAL'S PET
17 ~ HOLD MY HAND
18 ~ WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
19 ~ CATFIGHT
20 ~ DINNER WITH DEVIL
21 ~ DIRTY UNDERWEAR
22 ~ AN ADVENTUROUS AFTERNOON
23 ~ 25K FOLLOWERS?
24 ~ I HATE PHONE CALLS
25 ~ TREAT ME SOFT AND TENDER

10 ~ SMASH

199 43 197
By PRADAPUSSY_

"Avery, get up or you'll be late for school!" Mom calls for the fifth time.

"I'm up, I'm up," I call back and sigh.

I don’t want to go to school, I am so conked out as I didn’t get any sleep last night.

I get up and haul my ass into the shower and torture myself as I think about everything that happened last night for the hundredth time.

When I came to my senses, I was in Kyle's car and he was driving me home. I asked him what happened after I fainted and he told me that they had a little argument and that guy and his friends agreed to stay away from me. I was a bit suspicious that it was more than a little argument as I took in Kyle's rigid posture and slightly bruised jaw, but oh well, I wasn't interested in more details anyway.

I made Kyle promise that he wouldn’t tell my mom because I didn't want her to stress again because of me. She's already gone through a lot with me in the past few years and now that she seems happy, I didn't want to disturb her peace again. Hoping that it was just a one-time thing. It’s not like I’m going to meet everyone from Sea Crest every day.

When I came back home, of course, my mom was there, waiting for me to answer her millions of questions. I told her everything except about the incident and Roman of course. Speaking of Roman James, I don’t think he was there when everything happened. He disappeared after our little catch-up.

Oh, I hope he didn’t see anything though, I can’t bear to have him on my case as on top of everything else right now.

*****

After my shower, I dress quickly and leave without breakfast, since I am late for school. I reached school on time and everything was okay till now. It's the fourth period, just after lunch and Mr. Wyatt is going on and on about some boring history chapter. 

I'm trying to concentrate on whatever he’s talking about but then I feel something on my back. I look back but everyone's looking at the teacher. Looking to my side, I notice a crumpled piece of paper lying beside my desk. Quickly picking it up without Mr. Wyatt noticing, I open it… only to crumple it back up.

I can't believe someone's doing this. No, wait who the fuck is doing this?

I look back and find Roman James passing a crumpled piece of paper to the boy sitting next to him and pointing it towards me.

That fucker's got no chill.

This means he was there that he saw everything and he's using that against me now. 

So fuckin' low of him.

Another paper pokes me in my back. I grab it and open it and the same words are written on it.

The words I never wanted to hear in my life ever again, the words I wanted to get away from. But here they are, still following me everywhere I go. I look at the words again and my eyes sting.

Will's Avery

I'm not his anymore, damn it!

I don't deserve any of this. I did nothing to deserve this. It doesn't matter how much I try to get away, they keep following me wherever I go. 

I quickly wipe a tear that escapes my left eye, pick up both of the papers and shove it inside my bag and try to concentrate again on whatever Mr. Wyatt's saying, but I know it's just not going to be possible to learn anything right now.

******

I’m so fucking mad right now, like so fucking mad! 

Who the fuck does he think he is?

Twenty-Two notes.

I’ve twenty-two fucking notes shoved into my bag right now. All of them with the same thing written on them.

This class is over and everyone's making their way out of the class right now, but not me. I take out all the notes from my bag, gather them in both of my hands, and march to the person’s chair who’s making my life hell right now.

As I reach him, he looks up at me and smirks when he notices all those notes in my hands.

That's it. He doesn't have an ounce of guilt written on his face. 

"You are a jerk!" I hiss, throwing all the notes in his face. 

He jerks back in his chair and looks at me in shock but then his face turns red in anger. "How dare you do that!" He grits out.

I don’t bother with a reply, as I turn and run out of the class. Instead of going to my next class, I start making my way towards the parking lot. I can’t sit in another two more classes with that bastard.

A heavy pain settles in my chest as I walk out of the school and the memories of all those hard times come rushing back as do the tears.

I gave him all of my love, but what did I get in return? A broken heart. I gave him my heart and he stomped on it like a doormat. I gave him my inexperienced youth and he took advantage of it. He was supposed to love me, take care of me, but in reality, he betrayed me and my trust.

All that little Avery wanted to do was enjoy her very first party. One she had snuck out to go to with her friend because her mom refused to let her go. I laugh a humorless laugh, what a great punishment I got for sneaking out for the first time.

I just want to sleep, a coma would be nice, or maybe amnesia. Anything, just to get rid of these thoughts, these whispers in my mind. Did he rape my mind, too? 

I became what I am today at the age of fourteen. I remember the precise moment, me lying still on the floor in that dark room, feeling helpless, thinking of different ways to commit suicide. That was a long time ago, but it's wrong what they say about the past, about how you can bury it. Because the past always claws its way out. Looking back now, I realize I have been peeking into that dark room for at least four years.

They are all innocent until proven guilty, but not me. I am a liar until I am proven honest and me being proven honest doesn't change anything either. I was a liar, I am a liar and I'll always remain a liar because it was me who invited him. I am a slut, he's just an innocent boy who got distracted.

I try to get rid of these unsettling thoughts as I try to remember where I parked my car. My eyes go to his car instead, and I lose all the pain I’ve been feeling as anger takes over.

It all started because of that fucking car and that parking space. I wouldn't have been in this situation again, alone, if it wasn't for that car.

I'm fuming with anger, my hands are literally shaking and in one precise moment of anger, I do something that I shouldn't have done, but I don't regret it either. 

I head to the trunk of my car, open it and look around before taking out the tire iron. Walking over to Roman’s jeep, I bring the tire iron back and slam it into his passenger side window with a powerful swing.

SMASH!

Pieces of glass fly everywhere as the sound of the shattering of glass sounds around me and soothes my soul just a bit.

"What the fuck!" I hear him roar behind me.

Of course, he followed me out here, instead of attending the next class. 

I turn and look at him, his face a deep red. I can feel the anger pouring out of him. He looks like he's ready to beat me up, barely controlling his anger, but that doesn't scare me one bit. Looking him in the eyes, I smirk at him as he smirked at me while throwing those notes at me.

"That was my car, how could you do that?!" His voice dangerously low and his eyes burning with hot rage.

"You see this tire iron? Never thought I could use it like this too, but surprising, isn't it?" I say, still smirking and extending the tool towards him. But instead of replying he just turns and walks back inside the school building.

I should feel good, I should feel good, but that just leaves an empty feeling inside me. I wanted him to fight with me, I wanted him to shout at me so I can retaliate. So I can take out all of my anger on him, but he left without saying a word, leaving me with nothing but this empty feeling inside.

I numbly walk back to my car, put the tool back in the trunk, get inside and head home. I just want this day to be over.

Hey, hope everyone's having an amazing day.

Did y'all like this chap?

TEASER ~ LAST PRANK (OR REVENGE I
                   SAY)

Please don't forget to vote.

Until the next chapter 🥴

Happy reading ;)

Kiara 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 825 18
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
97K 3.9K 187
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
4M 86.6K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...