Teacher| m.y.g x p.j.m [Mpreg]

By A__Panda

"N-no Jimin you didn't...." Jin comes to the realization as the younger starts to cry again. "I-I-I'm-m S-so... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
A\N Thank You!
Sequel!
Fun Facts!
50K & Oneshot
100K & Oneshot

Epilogue: 50

5.7K 211 29
By A__Panda

Jimin woke up to the sun streaming into the house. He sits up and stretches his limbs. He looks over the ledge to the tiny Christmas tree they had set up in the living room. He fully stands up heading downstairs and slowly walking into the nursery.

"Hi baby," Jimin says seeing Minjin already awake, lying down in his crib.

He carefully takes him out of the crib, making sure to keep a tight grip on him. Jimin exits the room and heads to the kitchen and gets out some baby formula for him to eat.

"Morning," Yoongi greets coming down the stairs.

"Merry Christmas," Jimin smiles.

"Merry Christmas," Yoongi walks over and gives Jimin a kiss on the lips.

Yoongi picks up his son into his arms, "did you have a good sleep? You let your daddies sleep all night, was that your Christmas gift to us?" Minjin responds by poking at Yoongi's face, making a random assortment of noises .

The elder places him in his high chair while Jimin starts to feed him.

"So what's on tab for today?" Yoongi asks.

"I'm going over to Hoseok's parents house in a bit where the six of us are gonna open gifts other. "

"Sounds fun."

"What are you gonna do?"

"Well I am going to go visit family and take this one around with me, most of my family haven't seen him yet so that'll be fun."

Jimin finishes up with feeding Minjin and goes upstairs to get ready to go out.

"Can you give me a ride?" Jimin asks.

"To Hoseok's?"

"Yeah, I need to bring my presents, and the guys will probably want to see Minjin if they know I brought him."

"Yeah that's fine."

Jimin and Yoongi get ready relatively quickly, making sure to also get Minjin ready and pull together stuff for him to keep him occupied throughout the day.

"Oh wait!" Jimin runs back upstairs and pulls out some toys he got for Minjin.

"Minjinnie~ here," he gives the toys to the baby who happily takes them.

"That should keep him occupied."

The three of them exit the house and get in the car. Jimin straps Minjin up in his seat and gets in beside the elder. They drive for a couple minutes keeping small talk between them before arriving the the house. Jimin gets out taking Minjin with him and walks up to the door. He rings the door bell and hears thumps coming to the door.

"Jim- you brought Minjin!" Hoseok cheers as Jimin laughs.

"Just for a little bit, calm down."

Yoongi comes in behind with the presents as they all walk in inside. They come to the big white walled living room where everyone was siting with the giant Christmas tree.

"Hi guys," Jimin greets as they all turn and gasp seeing the baby.

Taehyung goes over and takes him out of Jimin's hands.

"Aren't you the cutest thing in the world," he cooes at Minjin.

Yoongi comes and sets all the present down, "thank you," Jimin smiles.

"Okay visiting time over, we got places to be," Yoongi says.

Taehyung pouts and gives the baby back to the elder.

"Well at least we get to keep this one!" He says holding onto Jimin.

Jimin smiles and pecks the elder before he walks out with Minjin.

"Yay we have everyone!" Taehyung cheers.

"Should we start with gifts?" Seokjin asks as everyone nods and starts grouping together their gifts.

They take turns opening them laughing and enjoying their time together.

"Aren't you guys glad exams are over," Taehyung happily says.

"For now," Namjoon replies.

"Jimin kicked ass just like any other test," Jin blurts.

"Oh my god Hyung!" Jimin laughs, "I didn't do that good."

"Uh huh nineties all around ain't good, gotcha."

Jimin rolls his eyes, and continues laughing and smiling with the rest of the boys. He gets handed another present from Jungkook.

"Open it," he smiles.

Jimin opens it to reveal a scrapbook. He opens it seeing a bunch of pictures from him in highschool I've the years, the majority with Yoongi.

"How'd you find these?!"

"Don't worry about it," the Maknae smiles.

Jimin continues to flip through the pages until he gets to some written letters.

"What are these."

"Oh just some things you've said in the past that I found records of..."

God Mr.Min's cheeks look so squishable, he's so cute.

I wanted so bad to lean over the desk and kiss him today.

Why does he look so good in black, I'm gonna die.

Jimin slams the book shut as a light pink blush spreads across his cheeks. Jungkook lets out a laugh.

"It'll haunt you forever!"

"Thanks Gukkie, however you pulled this together."

"Gukkie's good at sappy gifts!" Hoseok smiles and squishes him, kissing his lips.

The whole room stops and turns to the pair.

"Did you just..?" Seokjin asks, staring at the pair very confused.

"Are you cheating on me? How could you!" Taehyung blurts staring at the other two, trying not to laugh.

Jimin burst out laughing at the commotion, "So Jungkook, it's nothing right?"

"Hyung stop!"

"Okay can someone tell us what's happening?!" Seokjin asks.

The three boys stares at one another before the eldest decides to speak up.

"We're dating," Hoseok shrugs.

"Oh my god finally!" Jimin screeches.

"Wait, who..?" Jin asks.

"The three of us..." Jungkook says quietly.

"Who, what, where, when, why, how the fuck-"

All the boys burst out laughing at Jin comment.

"Am I missing something, all my children start dating each other without my knowledge?!"

"It's not that big of a deal.." Jungkook says

"Oh yes it is! You got some explaining to do!"

~

After explaining everything to the Namjin couple, they play a bunch of games and hang out together for pretty much the whole day.

"I'm glad we got to do this together on Christmas," Jungkook says, smiling.

"Way better than hanging out with annoying family members," Namjoon snorts.

"Well you guys are my family..," Jimin comments.

"Awe!" Taehyung coos.

"You have your own family Jimin, the one you created," Jin smiles.

"Yeah... I guess you're right!"

There's a sudden knock at the door. Hoseok gets up from their board game to go over to answer it.

"Jimin~" Hoseok calls from down the hall.

Jimin gets up and heads in the direction of the elders voice. He comes to the doorway seeing Yoongi standing there.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asks.

"Oh come on, you didn't forget about me did you?" Yoongi says making Jimin giggle.

"It's my turn now, you've been here all day."

"Yeah alright give me a minute."

Jimin goes back into the kitchen where they had set up the game.

"Well looks like I'm out," Jimin says making everyone whine.

"Oh come on we'll have another day together, New Years is around the corner."

"See you around Hyung!" Jungkook waves.

He says his goodbyes and gathers his gifts. Jimin heads back to the front where Hoseok and Yoongi were waiting.

"Got everything?"

"Yup all good."

"Here I'll take these," Yoongi takes the gifts from the younger.

"I'll be there in a minute."

Yoongi walks down the stairs, down the driveway.

"Hoseokie~"

"Jiminie~" Hoseok smiles at the younger.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

Jimin looks back, just being able to see everyone in the kitchen, all having a good time, Jungkook especially.

"For giving Jungkook a chance."

"Why wouldn't we?" Hoseok scratches the back of his head, "We really do love him to death... I'm sad he didn't come to us sooner so we could work things out."

"But he did, and you guys really make him happy."

"That's good to know!" Hoseok looks back at his two boyfriends giggling together.

"I better get back to them."

"Have fun."

"You too Jiminie, but not too much," Hoseok winks.

Jimin gives him a light shoved before heading down the steps of the house and getting into his car.

"Where's Minjin?"

"Parents."

"Ah."

Yoongi backs up onto the road and starts driving.

"Did your family like him."

"Yes of course," Yoongi laughs, "half of them didn't even know he existed which was pretty funny to explain."

"Oh god, really."

Yoongi starts laughing, "Yes! Some of my cousins start asking, "Yoongi where'd you get the kid?" I told them he was mine and they didn't believe me! "Oh stop bullshitting us, you're single and lonely." That kinda hurt..."

Jimin starts crying laughing, "Y-you're s-single and lonely."

"It not funny!"

"I'm glad you had fun though."

"I hope to you did too."

"Yep, and guess what?"

"Hmm?"

"Hoseok Hyung , Taehyungie, and Jungkook got together."

"Really?! Wow... good for them."

Jimin smiles satisfied as they keep driving.

"Where are we going? Is it a restaurant?"

"Not quite."

"Uh oh, a surprise."

"Oh come on trust me!"

They continue driving for a little while, the radio playing lightly in the background giving the atmosphere a calming vibe. They finally pull up to a parking lot that Jimin recognizes.

"Really?" He laughs.

"Just come on."

Yoongi drags Jimin into the building and down the hallways until they reach their destination. Yoongi unlocks the door with his keys revealing his music classroom, decorated for Christmas.

"Did you do this," Jimin asks.

"I had help from my first years."

"They finally came around?"

"Little bit," Yoongi scrunches his face.

"Come here," the younger goes over the the elder who's sitting down at the piano.

Jimin goes over and sits beside him, leaning his head on the elders shoulder.

"Feels like forever since I was in here, actually learning."

"Do you miss it?"

"Of course, I would let you teach me any day."

Yoongi picks up Jimin hands and puts them on the keys. He rests his hands on top and starts playing. Of course Jimin recognizes it as his song, but it's much slowly. He starts singing, almost a whisper.
Yoongi stops after a short bit and stares into the younger's eyes.

Jimin smiles and slowly leans in connecting their lips. The kiss his slow and filled with love. Jimin leans back out of it and stares at the elder. Yoongi shoots of the seat and walks away.

"W-where are you going?"

"W-we can't do this," Yoongi looks back at the younger.

"Oh my god you are so not doing this again," he smiles at the elder.

Yoongi goes over the keyboard across the room and presses a couple buttons before it starts playing Jimin's song again.

Yoongi reaches out his hand, gesturing for Jimin to take it. The latter gets up and walks over to Yoongi wrapping his arms around his neck. Yoongi picks him up, twirling around before starting to slow dance.

"I did know you could be this cheesy, god damn," Jimin whispers.

"I can when I want to be," he winks, "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas."

"Jimin-ah"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too..."

"Even from the beginning, since you walked through my door for the first time even if I didn't know it at the time."

~Flashback 3 years~

Jimin rushes into class just as the bell rings. He looks around slightly grateful the teacher hadn't shown up yet. He sits beside Taehyung who saved him a seat.

Jimin huffs and takes a drink from his water bottle right as the teacher walks in. Jimin sucks in making himself choke on his water.

Holy fuck did this teacher look good.

"Good afternoon everyone, I am Mr.Min your new music teacher."

"I'm in love," Jimin whispers to Taehyung once he is able to for words without coughing.

Mr. Min glances up at Jimin, making the sophomore blush.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, thank you..."

~~

"You were always on my mind 24/7," Jimin laughs, "of course it was a stupid little crush back then but it's grown into so much more... oh wait!"

Jimin walks over to his coat and takes out the book Jungkook gave him.

"What's that?"

Jimin give Yoongi the book and he looks through it.

"Wow."

"I know right, it's almost weird to look at."

"I remember a lot of these moments... I never actually got to thank you for being such a good student."

"A good teacher always has influence on his students. Even out of school, even after highschool you still manage to give me the bright side of life and let me learn new things..."

~Flashback 2 years ago~

"So I'm stuck with you again Mr.Park."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Not at all, just gotta make sure you work hard."

"I won't let you down!"

"I know you won't, remember what I taught you."

"I will."

~Flashback 1 year~

"I can't get the stupid key right!"

"Clam down, you're thinking too much."

Yoongi sits down beside Jimin at the piano.

"Like this."

They play easily, Jimin eventually getting it perfectly on his own.

"Thank you!" He hugs his teacher.

A light blush spreads across Mr. Mins cheeks.

"What would I do without you?"

"You'd be just fine, I know you would."

~10 months ago~

"Wow, a-are you really pregnant?" Jimin nods and Yoongi shoots out of his chair and rushes over and engulfs Jimin in a hug.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy. Jiminie, we get to have a baby together."

Jimin wipes his tears, "You're happy? Actually?"

"Yes. Yes of course," The elder kisses Jimin.

"B-but it won't work. Something wrong will happ-"

"Shhh, we will make it work," Yoongi says folding their hands together, "Everything will be fine."

~Flashback 2 months~

"He's beautiful," Jimin looks down.

"You did so good, I'm so proud of you," Yoongi kisses the younger.

"Through the whole pregnancy, you did such a good job, I don't know if I could've done that."

"Well you were with me, I couldn't have done that without you helping me."

~

Jimin looks at his boyfriend with adoration and smiles,

"Thanks, Teacher."

The End

Finished: 200209
Word Count: 48,280

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.8K 28
Sequel to The Kissing Booth (Jinkook) A continuation of the lives of our two impetuous boys; their baby steps into adulthood and facing the demands...
117K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
514K 32.4K 58
Where Park Jimin goes from being a good boy to going to a mental hospital because of an older guy named Min Yoongi Highest ranking: #176 in fanfic an...
145K 6.7K 66
It all started back in daycare with two 5-year-old boys who were just simple classmates but for yoongi it was different he thought his classmate par...