On The Run (Under Severe Edit...

By Wolf_Girls

It all started on a normal day when two sisters, Alexis and Lucia Cortez, went for a run. Lucia saw a strange... More

Pig of the family
We are not related.
Happyland
You seriously want me to believe I'm a werewolf?
Meeting my arch enemy
First day on the job
I've always wanted to chase my own tail
We have to tell her
The truth
The Chicken Fiasco
Unbelievable
Unexpected Rain
Peter's Coming Out To Play
I'll do that for fun anyway
I Do Not Trust That Creep
Can This Day Get Any Worse?
I'm changing lives, mother would be so proud
An unexpected turn
Coming To My Senses
Cabin In The Woods
The worst Is Yet To Come
Sequel and new book

Unexpected phone call

1.6K 40 14
By Wolf_Girls

Lucia’s POV:

I cannot believe this. I never ever in 845154 years thought that I would be on the phone with my idols.

With the boys that were the reason I voted for X-Factor. The reason the scary judge became my hero. The reason I decided to get Twitter and Tumblr. The reason I became a fangirl in the first place. And also one of the few causes of Alexis turning into a normal teenage girly girl.

I AM ON THE PHONE WITH ONE FRIGGEN DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Hello, love. You still there?” Louis friggen Tomlinson’s voice came through the phone. Best day EVER!!

“Umm…I…You…What?” Oh, real smooth Lucia. The probably think your constipated right now. At least I’m doing better than Alexis.

At least that’s what I thought, until someone *cough* Alexis *cough* came too and tackled me over the couch.

How could she even do that? I’m the werewolf not her. Or at least not yet.

“Gimme my phone back.” Lex snatched the phone out of my hands and tempted to get up but I pushed her back down and tried grabbing the phone back, but the little bitch bit me!

“Ow! Alexis what did mom say about biting me?” For payback I hit her shoulder, which was probably not such a good idea since her shoulder made a weird cracking sound.

“OW!!! Lucia what did mom say about hitting me with your freaky alien strength?” Before anyone could respond we remembered the reason we’re fighting in the first place.

“Shit!” We both cursed at the same time and quickly put the phone on speaker. “Ello.” We both said as innocent as we can.

“Hi. Are you girls alright?” A beautiful concerned Irish accent asked us.

“Yeah I’m fine.” We both answered at the same time again. That’s getting annoying. I guess she was feeling the same way since we were both sending each other that ‘stop that’ look.

“You girls are quite the pranksters, aren’t you?” Liam Payne’s voice teased while a bunch of angelic laughs came from the background.

“Yeah, it took some balls to prank call Simon.” Harry Styles' rocky voice laughed.

“Hey, that was all Kim.” Lex winked in Kim’s direction, who sat still scared stiff.

“You dared me! Next time I’m picking truth.” She managed to choke out which made us all burst out laughing again.

“How did you girls get his number anyway?” a confused Zayn Malik asked.

All five of my favourite boys together talking to us on the phone. AWESOME!

“Well I’m sorta a computer genius. I can hack into anything. Just saying.” Lex bragged buffing her chest out in pride.

“And yet you wonder why everyone thinks your future is behind steel bars?” I joked.

“Oh shut up.” Lex attempted to push me, but once she tried lifting the arm I punched earlier she let out a whimper. “Luc I think you dislocated my shoulder.”

“Okay, hold still.” I said putting my hands on her shoulder but she let out another whimper.

“Luc we can do this later we’re on the phone.” She walked off just like that and sat down on her previous spot.

Well, there’s no way I’m letting her talk to them alone so I joined her, along with the rest of the gang.

“So what are you guys up to?” I managed to ask without a hint of fangirling going on what so ever. I love being able to act.

“Oh, we’re just busy rehearsing our songs for tomorrow’s concert.” Niall Horan’s Irish voice came through the phone.

You know, if I haven’t met/imprint on Jacob I would have totally married Niall. “What are you girls doing?”

“Oh, it’s Lexy’s birthday so we and a couple friends are celebrating by playing a popular game called truth or dare.”

“Happy Birthday love.” All five boys chorused. Poor Lexy looked like she was gonna faint again.

“One Direction just called me love!” She whispered-yelled in my ear while Paul let out a low growl, which he immediately stopped when Lex gave him ‘the look’.

“Thanks guys, it really means a lot coming from you.”

Before anyone could say anything else Jacob of all people squeezed in between me and Lex then took the phone out of her hand. “So…are you guys…umm…maybe…gonna be in the Seattle area anytime soon?”

“Actually yeah we are.” Liam answered. “Sometime early next month.”

“Awesome.” Jacob smiled his famous ‘pearly white’ smile. When he saw everyone’s confused and slightly horrified expressions he quickly added. “You know, for my sisters. They’re huge fans.”

“Jacob your sisters don’t even live here.” Jared (still in Kim’s clothes) said confused.

“Yeah…but…they're…gonna visit…” Jacob said quickly. A little too quickly.

“Whatever.” Lex said waving Jake off with her good arm. “As long as they leave Harry alone we won’t have any problems.”

“Hey, I’m right here you know.” Paul’s expression was priceless.

And I probably should add that he is still wearing make-up. So it was 6545 times more funnier.

“Yeah, and you better tell them to keep hands off Niall.” Okay, so I know that his sisters aren’t really coming. I just wanted to see his reaction, which was similar to Paul’s, only without the make-up.

An awkward silence filled the room. Which was quite uncomfortable.  Which is exactly where Alexis comes in handy.

“Did you know that a cat's urine glows under a black light?” She said like there was nothing wrong with that sentence at all.

But it pains me to say that she has experimented weirder stuff than that so I’m kinda used to it a little. But like I said, Alexis is unpredictable. Anything is possible.

“That’s disgusting!” Kim shuttered.

“I have a feeling we are going to get just fine.” Louis’s voice came through the phone.

“That’s exactly what my cousin Dean said.” Lexy smiled almost as big Jacob’s.

“Lexy, Dean’s in prison.” I reminded her and she just looked at me like I had an alien head growing out of my ear. “What’s your point?” She asked dumbfounded.

“Why is your cousin in prison?” Zayn asked.

“He had a bad reputation of stealing cop cars and racing around town with his friends. Even though that’s very bad, I gotta say, he was an incredible racer.” I explained my convict cousin’s behaviour.

“Oh, yeah?” Alexis asked sarcastic. “If he was such an ‘incredible’ racer then why did I beat him every time?”

“You did what now?”

Her eyes widened as soon as she realized what she said. But before I could start lecturing my sister Harry’s voice interrupted. “That’s my kinda girl.”

“No, she’s my girl.” Paul looked like he was about to climb through the phone and strangle poor Harry to death.

“Awww Paul.” Alexis cooed. “That’s so sweet.” And believe me or not but Alexis and Paul actually started making out right here in the living room in front of us.

As if it was rehearsed we all groaned and covered our eyes in sync. “Get a room!” Quil and Embry yelled.

And thank goodness for the sake of our eyes they pulled apart. I swear it looked like they were going to suck each other’s faces off.

“You’re ruining the moment.” Lex scolded us.

And that’s pretty much how our night continued. We talked to the boys for about two hours, but then Paul (their Paul, not Lexy’s Paul) told them its bedtime.

So we said our goodbyes and carried on with our game of truth or dare. But before we could carry on with that we had to play a little game of chase Lexy around the house.

After 37 escaping attempts we finally got her to stay still so I could pop her shoulder back in.

After our not so friendly truth or dare game the, as Lexy likes to say, chickens that chickened out and had to spend the night in the bathroom was *drum roll* Embry, Kim, Seth and of course Paul.

So while the chickens went to bathroom, Lexy to her room, Quil and Jared on the couches in the living and Jacob and I under the kitchen table.

Seth dared us to sleep under the table. Don’t ask why, because I have no friggen clue.

Anyway it wasn’t really difficult falling asleep, not when your boyfriend’s like a big, warm teddy bear.

I was actually really comfortable…until we were woken up by a scream echoing through the house.

Jacob and I sat up so quick forgetting the table and hitting our heads in the progress.

We both ran up the stairs with Jared and Quil right behind us.

When we reached the bathroom I stopped dead in my tracks. But unfortunately Jacob couldn’t stop in time and bumped straight into me which sent us both flying into the bathtub.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for the late and also short upload. Like I said our exams has started and also I’m grounded so I secretly took my laptop to write this.
And as kick ass spy I am…I am still very scared of my mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 8 48
"Don't you remember?" Three sisters have emerged onto La Push Beach, and with them comes inevitable trouble... Renia, Monique, Maalon and a past unkn...
96.6K 2.4K 13
Jazmine spent most of her time running around a forest which wasn't weird. Because she was a wolf. Which was weird because she wasn't always a wolf...
420K 8.5K 58
Moved from Quotev!! This is my very first official story that I ever wrote! I felt like it was being neglected and I should move it here so all you w...
2.4K 11 23
Ali and Lisa had been best friends since the first grade, which meant they had been through the good and bad times together including the accident th...