DESTINY βœ”

By FlorK2D

What if Arnav never showed up for the second marriage? What if the truth the Raizadas knew was a twisted one... More

🌺🌻🌹🌷 Character Sketch 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 CHARACTER SKETCH 2 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Prologue 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 PART 1 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 2 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 PART 3 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 4 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 5 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 6 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 7 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 8 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 9 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 10 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 11 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 12 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 13 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 14 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 15 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 16 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 17: Long Update 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 18 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 CHARACTER SKETCH 3 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 19 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 20 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 22 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 23 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 24 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹Interlude🌺🌻🌹
🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 25 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷Part 26: Long Update. 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷Part 26 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷Part 27 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷Part 28 🌺🌻🌹🌷
🌺🌻🌹🌷Part 29 🌺🌻🌹🌷
πŸ†•πŸ†• Story πŸ“–πŸ“– Alert 🚨🚨
Disclaimer.
πŸ†•πŸ†• Story Alert 🚨🚨
New story alert
New Story Alert
New Story
New Story alert with daily updates
New Story
New story
New story
New Story

🌺🌻🌹🌷 Part 21 🌺🌻🌹🌷

10.5K 500 68
By FlorK2D

Arshi, Payash, Aman, Shashi,Madhumati and NK stood beside Lavanya's bed. Khushi moved away from Arnav and sat closer to Lavanya, took her hand and rubbed it gently.

"We are sorry Lavanya..... We didn't mean to hid the truth from you.... We thought it was better that he did it himself but then buaji beat him to it. " Khushi said in a sad and pleading voice.

"Am so sorry Lavanya....... I didn't mean for you to find out this way. " Madhumati exclaimed with her voice dripping with regret.

"It alright guys....... I know you are worried for me and care about me but please don't be sad because of that man's deeds.......i only fainted out of shock but then am fine and no more apologies.....okay......Oh ASR from tomorrow am joining all of you for work......Am no excuses like the one ASR gave. " Lavanya said and everyone had no other choice than to agree with her. For a moment silence engulfed Lavanya's room making her fell suffocated.

"Come on guys we have work to do..... The show is on the 15th and there is a lot to do.... And please believe me when I say am absolutely fine. " Lavanya said breaking everyone's reverie.

That was when Khushi and Payal looked at each other remembering something. Their eyes teared up in sadness for forgetting. Everyone was confused when they saw the two sisters almost on the verge of crying. Both their respective husbands rushed to them.

"What wrong Khushi/ Payal?...... " Both asked their respective wives in unison. By now they were both crying and what made everyone more anxious was their silence. Lavanya thought it she said something wrong.

" Am so sorry if I said something to offend both of you. " Lavanya said. Khushi shook her head and said.

"No... Lavanya you didn't do anything wrong..... In fact if not because of you we wouldn't have remembered an important event that will happen in two days. "

Shashi and Madhumati realized what Khushi was talking about and yelled.

"Hey Nandakishore...... 13th is the day our grandkids turn 1 year. "

Everyone was shocked and Khushi and Payal nodded agreeing to Buaji's words as they husbands looked at them. Arnav cupped Khushi's face in his hands and smiled making Khushi frown at him.

"So that's why you are both crying because you both think you are bad mothers for forgetting the our kids birthday..... (Khushi nodded cutely with a pout making everyone chuckle)......... Then don't be because they are surely going to have the grandest birthday ever seen " Arnav said, Khushi smiled and hugged Arnav but pulled away before Arnav could reciprocate making him frown.

"But Arnav.... It in two days.... How are we going to have a birthday party for five babies in two day and I doubt any event planner will take it up in such a short time. "
Khushi exclaimed making Arnav chuckle and looked at Akash to see him smiling and both moved their gaze to Lavanya who was smiling making Khushi and the others confused.
"What's going?.... And why are the three of you smiling like that. " Payal asked.

"Wifey and bhabhi...... We already have an event planner who we know will take on this challenge without any second thought. "
Akash said.

"Who? " Payal and Khushi asked in uinson.

"I..... (Lavanya exclaimed excited that she was going to organize the kids birthday making her forget what she just discovered and went through.)........ Well my beloved sisters..... I happen to be an event planner and don't worry... In the next 48 hours your our little munchkins are going to have the best party of their lives. " Lavanya ended and started clapping her hands like a kid. Payal and Khushi agreed. Lavanya then brought out a sketch book and started sketching out some ideas and also incorporating the others ideas into it. After almost 3 hours they were done and satisfied with the results.

Lavanya the contacted some of her friend to meet her tomorrow to start planning. Payal and Khushi hugged Lavanya for making their kids birthday possible. HP called them down for dinner and they all left Lavanya's room to the dinning Hall to see Anita feeding the kids and Nani,Mami and Anjali already at the dinner table. They were about to sit for dinner when Aman's phone rang, he picked it and within a few seconds his face lit up making the others wonder what has gotten to him.

"Guys my PI just spotted Sheetal and her boss who happens to be a woman in a restaurant a few metres from here. " Aman exclaimed. This made the others happy as they wanted to close sheetal's chapter once and for all.

"Wait..... Sheetal's boss is a she? " Khushi asked drawing everyone's attention.

"Yes Khushi.... That's what he said and I think we better confront them now. " Aman said and all agreed with him. Shashi and Madhu were confused as to what they were talking about.

"What is going? " Shashi asked.

"Actually..... One of the employees was sent to PK to create a misunderstanding between Arnav and Khushi.... " NK replied and started explaining how the found out about her motives. Everyone was shocked but somehow Shashi suspected his wife but wanted to give her a benefit of a doubt.

"What!..... Sheetal Kapoor is here to separate Arnav and Khushi and i employed her. " Anjali said sadly realizing again she has become an instrument to the also near destruction of her brother and bhabhi's union. For the first since Anjali's role in Arnav's accident, everyone felt sorry for her except Arnav who was looking at her with a poker face. A crying Anjali run off to her room leaving they others down there. Mami and Nani felt sorry for her and wanted to speak to Arnav to forgive her but were scared of Manohar's threat and kept their mouth shut.

"Guys let's move before we lose them. " Lavanya said breaking their reverie.

"Am coming with you and I don't want to hear any refusals from anyone.......( Shashi said sternly, turning to Madhumati he said) Madhu stay here and help Anitaji take care of our grand kids. "

They all moved to their cars. Aman, Nk, and Lavanya in Aman's car and Payash, Arshi and Shashi in Arnav's car. Aman took the lead with Arnav trailing behind. During the ride Arnav sensed Shashi was tensed but kept his mouth shut knowing if he asked him then his Khushi's worry mode will be activated. And he didn't want that especially with their kids upcoming birthdays, so he decided to do it in private.

A few minutes later they got to their destination and got down to met a man they presume must be Aman's PI.

"Hi Mohan..... Are they still there? " Aman asked.

"Yes boss they are...... But who are they? " ( Aman introduced everyone to him) Nice to meet all of you......But boss I think something is wrong with Sheetal because she keeps visiting the washroom every few minutes...... I think she has an upset stomach. " Mohan said making the others smirk.

"Come on guys we need to catch them in action. " Khushi said impatiently. But Mohan stop her saying.

"Ma'am don't...... We have to find out what they are planning first......i was able to bug Sheetal's phone and I also paid a waitress to bug a micro camera to the flower beside their table so pls come with me to my van. "

They all agreed and went into the van and immediately they entered they all froze in shock seeing Sheetal's boss and it was none other than Garima. Payal and Khushi immediately teared up and both hugged their respective husband crying and they reciprocated whispering sweet nothings into their eyes. Arnav looked up to Shashi and asked.

"You suspected it was her right? "

Khushi and Payal broke the hug and looked at their father whose eyes were already teared up.

"Yes... I somehow did suspect her but I guess I was wrong to give her the benefit of a doubt" Shashi replied. Khushi and Payal immediately and completely detached themselves from their husbands and moved closer to Shashi and hugged him. By now the tears were now cascading down his cheeks. Mohan stood confused and that was when Aman told him who the woman was and her relationship with them. Khushi wiped his tears and said

"Babuji stop crying..... She is not worth your tears...... "

"Khushi is right..... She doesn't deserve those tears. " Payal said supporting her little sister. Shashi nodded and wiped his tears.

" I hate to interrupt but Sheetal is back. " Mohan said and they braised themselves for their conversation.

Conversation between Garima and Sheetal.

"What is wrong with you? " An annoyed Garima asked.

"I think I ate something that didn't agree with my stomach. " Sheetal replied.

"Back to our agenda.... Since your first attempt failed we have to come up with a permanent scheme to separate them for good. "

"What do you suggest boss" Sheetal asked wanting to redeem herself for he failed attempt. Garima smirked and said.

"In two days mine grandkids will celebrate their birthdays and am sure Arnav and Akash will want a grand celebration to introduce their wives and kids to the world and that is the best opportunity for us...... We will drug Arnav and make it look like he slept with you and Khushi will be forced to leave him but if she supports him then plan B will be activated... You will lay low for sometime and we will fake a pregnancy but later we will also fake a miscarriage and I will pressure Khushi to leave him. "

"Wow.... That's brilliant...... But you know there is a possibility all this will back fire. "
Sheetal exclaimed

"It won't fail if you don't mess up. " Garima said gritting the words through her teeth.

"But if Arnav will not sleep with me willingly then it proves that he loves Khushi very much and even more than his life and family. " Sheetal said.

"Shut up....... I know he loves Khushi more than anything in his world and he will kill you if he finds out but I can let another Malik into our lives and the fact that he looks like his father but with the exception of his eyes which he inherited from his mother scares me...... Therefore I will do what ever it takes. " Garima said as if possessed making Everyone in the van shocked and slightly scaring Sheetal.

" But then even if we succeed in separating Arnav and Khushi there is a possibility that through Payal and Akash's relationship they may be able to reunite. " Sheetal said but she was shocked and confused when Garima smirked evilly making her shift uncomfortably in her chair.

"You see my dear Sheetal.... That's where Abhishek Sharma comes in.... " ( this shocked Payal who never thought Abhishek was in cahoots with her mother.)

" Wait.... You mean Abhishek Sharma the designer for the run way..... But how is he related to Payal. " A confused Sheetal asked.

"He is Payal's ex and yesterday I meet him and realised he was still interested in Payal and found out he was recently attacked by Akash for going near Payal ,so I told him to keep on provoking Akash to an extent that he will hurt him and will land him in jail when he press charges against him thus their relationship is over and the fact that Payal is still mad at him for not supporting her when his mother abused her makes her relationship with him fragile and I will take advantage of that and separate them... Mission Accomplished. " Garima explained. Shocking the others including Sheetal.

"You are really evil...... To hurt Arnav for what ever reason it is you are willing to destroy the lives of your daughters and grandkids...... But am sorry I can't help you anymore...... Now I realise my mistake.... Arnav helped me complete my education when mine own parents wanted me to drop out and marry a rich man just to fund their ridiculous lifestyle and just because I wanted them to love me I helped you plot against the man who wasn't only a friend but a brother to me..... But no more... I will not help you anymore... I will yell the truth to Arnav and accept whatever punishment he gives me..... And as for my parents they can go to hell. " Sheetal said remorsefully making they others watching shocked and somehow grateful for her backing down. Aman felt guilty for his misjudgment and what he did to her.

Garima was the most shocked and she all of a sudden felt guilty but the pain of what Arvind did to her overpowered her again. Shashi left the van furious and the others followed him. They got there to hear Garima's sadistic words

"And who will believe you? "

"We will. "

Garima froze recognising the voice. She turned to find Shashi, Payash, Arshi, Aman, Lavanya and some unknown man. Sheetal panicked and stood up, Garima opened her mouth to speak but the next moment a slap resound in the restaurant and Garima felt a sharp sting on her cheek. She raises her head to find Shashi fuming in anger, he had slapped her and was about to do it again when a male hand stopped him midair. He turned to find Arnav,

"How could you do this Amma...... How can a mother destroy her own daughters like this just for her own misconceptions..... Arnav is not Arvind and you had no right to use us like this. " A crying Payal said, Akash rush to her side and crushed her into her arms. Khushi was numb and couldn't say anything so Arnav did the same thing as Akash.

"Everything He told us was a lie..... Arnav is innocent......He played you.... Just like he played them and today you just lost your husband..... I warned you but you never listened and now you have to face the consequences..... If this young lady hadn't refused you suggestions ,innocent people would have suffered and our daughters are part of it and for that I am divorcing you" A broken Shashi said and a shocked and crying Garima shook her head. But that wasn't the end. Payal moved out of Akash's arms and moved closer to her mother and said in a stern voice.

" From now on I Payal Gupta Singh Raizada forbade you from coming anywhere near my kids and I..... You no longer exist for me anymore.... I gave you so much love that people thought you were mine biological mother but today you proved otherwise. "

"Same goes for me.... I can no longer trust you with mine babies especially Aarav and Advay because they are the spitting image of their father and you may hurt them..... So please stay away from us. " Khushi exclaimed high on emotions.

Garima fell on her knees crying bitterly as her truth conscience over powered her pains of the past. A sudden silence engulfed the private room in the restaurant where they were all standing with only the sobs of Khushi and Payal and the bitter crying of Garima was heard. Sheetal was moving towards Arnav when his deadly glare stopped her.

" I considered you like my little sister....... Paid your fees and convinced you parents to let you continue your education when they decided to make you drop out to marry a rich widow older than your father...... I protected you from all the bullies in Harvard...... And this is how you repay me?" A hurt Arnav exclaimed.

"Am so sorry bhai please forgive me.... I don't know what came over me.... I grew up not getting the love of my parents just because I was a girl and because of my difficult birth they couldn't have another child... I was always taunted and abused for no reason and I thought if I do their bidding they will love me.... But now I realise I was a fool to believe that..... " A remorseful and crying Sheetal explained.

"Akash... Please take me home.... I feel suffocated. " Payal said to Akash.

" Me too" Khushi exclaimed.

Without any second thought the Raizada brothers took their wives home. Shashi left with them and Garima followed pleading for forgiveness but it fell on deaf ears and Lavanya left with Nk leaving behind Sheetal, Mohan and Aman.
Aman thanked Mohan for his services promising to settle him and he left. Sheetal sat on her chair wiping with her hand covering her face and started chanting.

" Arnav bhai am sorry... Arnav bhai please forgive me.... Arnav bhai am sorry. "

Sheetal stopped when she felt a hand on her head and raised her head to see Aman. She stood up and hugged him and for some weird reason he also reciprocated. After a few minutes he broke the hug and insisted to drop Sheetal home. On the way to Sheetal's house, she took out her phone and dailed a number and all this while Aman was observing her.

"Hello my name is Sheetal Kapoor... I like to book a flight to Londo...... (The call was cut short when Aman snatched Sheetal's phone from her and throw it at the back sit.) What the hell...... Are you crazy. "

Aman suddenly stepped on the brakes which jerked both of them. Sheetal was about to yell at him but Aman beat her to it.

"Do you want Arnav's forgiveness or not? " Aman asked.

"Yes I do but I doubt he will ever forgive me. " Sheetal said in a sad voice.

"Well I was right about you....... You are a coward. " Aman taunted Sheetal which made her angry.

"Am not a coward. "

"Yes you are. "

" No am not. "

"Okay then if you leave then am right and I win. " Aman said

"Am not leaving anymore and I will also win my bhai's forgiveness and prove you wrong. " Sheetal said confidently and Aman smirked at his victory of manipulating Sheetal to stay. He then started the car and within a few minutes he got to Sheetal's apartment, dropped her off and bid goodbye to her.

To be continued.

Precap: Birthday🎂🎉🎁🎂🎉🎁🍰🎁🎇 celebrations
Unexpected guest.

So here is another update and sorry for not updating in a long time.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐🌟⭐🌠⭐ button and comment.

Bye for now.

xoxoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.8K 12
What if Shyam was never married to Anjali and his obsession with Khushi was twice fold? In a story where Anjali married an honest man and the Guptas...
206K 11.1K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
416K 13K 35
20 May 2019 #209 out of 296K on 22/06/2019 in #shortstory #1 out of 116 on 22/06/2019 in #gupta #15 out of 1.21K on 22/06/19 in #ipkknd #20 out of 1...
112K 4.3K 12
Khushi rescues Arnav from Shyam's clutches. Arnav and Khushi returns safely to Raizada Mansion. Khushi confrontation with Shyam takes place, NK suppo...