Every Beat You Make (BTS FF)

By LayneDanielle

"Believing in all of you to change is what always keeps me going because I know there are no such things as b... More

1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
6*
7*
9*
10*
11*
12*
13*
14*
15*
16*
17*
18*
19*
20*
21*
22*
23*
24*
25*
26*
27*
28*
29*
30*
31*
32*
33*
34*

8*

3K 116 13
By LayneDanielle

"Uhhh......hi..?"

"Answer our damn questions, dammit!" Said Taehyung. The young boy quickly stood upon hearing such tone from Taehyung.

"If you both were hungry, you should've asked." Jungkook walks closer to the two older boys. "Answer the questions, peasant." Spat Jimin.

"I was worried." He answered while looking deeply into the two older orbs. "I was worried because Maya Noona ever told me that a lot of bad things happened during this time of night. Like rapists or kidnappers-"

"How did you know that we sneak out?" Cuts Taehyung. "Well, I went to the kitchen to get my banana milk since I was thirsty until I heard footsteps outside. Like any normal human I am, I went to check on it. I was very surprised when I saw you two ran out of the gate. I was worried that you two will get hurt and decided to follow you. It's a good thing that I follow, I mean, you both almost got hurt or worse, killed." He said.

"Now let's go before Noona wakes up." Said the young boy as he grabs Taehyung by his wrist and pulled him. Taehyung, however, did not approve of obeying the peasant's words nor letting him touch him. "Yah! Let go of me!" He aggressively jerked his hands off.

"And what makes you think that we will EVER follow you?" Jimin folds his arms. "Come on, hyung we have to go before something bad happens again." Convince Jungkook but the two stubbornly shook their heads.

"Don't call us that." Growls Jimin. "Please! I don't want you both to get in trouble with Noona." Jungkook interlocked both of his hands together as he pleads. "We don't care! She's not our boss! She just a mere peasant! Same as you." Taehyung answered coldly. "Speaking of trouble, you're getting it too you know." Scoffed Jimin.

Out of nowhere, the atmosphere became quiet as Jungkook bit his lips while looking to the ground. "Right...I didn't think that through...." He scratches the back of his neck as he let out an awkward laugh.

"Regardless we still need to go back!" Jungkook pleads again. "How about you go back home and let us have our free time, alright." Said Jimin with a fake smile. "But-" Jungkook then felt a hard push behind him making the boy stumbles painful onto the ground.

"This time, DON'T follow us and DON'T come to get us! We don't need a peasant like you to save us. Even worse having you people as our friend is not going to happen. Never. Now go." Taehyung coldly said as he and Jimin walked away living the boy confused on the ground. "Hyu-"

"Never called us that, peasant." Spat Jimin cutting Jungkook off. With that, they quickly left.

"Seriously, that peasant has a problem." Sighs Jimin as Taehyung agreed. As they continue, they realize that they don't know where they were since they're not very familiar with the dark alley. Also, they just came to Korea that noon.

"Hey Iris, show us the way out." Command Taehyung. "Yes, sir." She replied politely. Iris then went to do what she had been told. The two boys, however, just stay quiet as they still try to comprehend what was happening. Especially back at the store. How did it happen? How did they get here?

It's like they are in a movie. A fictional world where everything that impossible is possible such as powers, superheroes, and magic. What happened in the store is just like that but they both knew that they were normal. They didn't do or go through any weird object, get experiment on nor bit by a radioactive spider. Then how?

"While waiting for Iris, we can maybe try to find our way out ourselves." Jimin agreed on Taehyung's suggestions. With that, the two boys proceed on their walk while Taehyung's mind was still clouded with questions about what happened at the store.

The fact that Jungkook was there was still surprising to him. Wait a second, the two boys have somehow changed locations in a matter of seconds but how did Jungkook manage to follow them? Does he know about the bright light as well Taehyung questioned himself.

-"It's a good thing that I follow, I mean, you both almost got hurt or worse, killed."

Then, Jungkook voice replay in his head. What does he mean by that? Is he the one that causes the bright light and change of locations? That's ridiculous! Nothing like that ever happened, and Jungkook having powers is just impossible.

"Hey, Ji-"
Taehyung was cut by someone pushing him hard to the brick wall. Both of them groaned. They looked at the person who dares to touch their valuable skin and there stood 5 men wearing all black and weapon in their hands. Three holds guns while the other two were knives.

"Again!" The two boys are now very much annoyed since all the bad rats are aiming at them for money. "What's up with this city keep wanting to steal money to anyone who's passing by them? Jeez!" Jimin groaned but the five men just chuckled darkly. "Base on what you guys wearing, it seems you both must be rich, em' I, right?" One of them spoke.

Both Taehyung and Jimin eyes widen as they realize that the man spoke English to them. "You didn't speak Korean?" Asked Taehyung. The five men snickered lowly. "That doesn't matter now that we have ourselves a fortune." He grinned.

"I hope you don't mind we kill both of you and take pictures with your dead body so that your beloved mommy and daddy will give us the money, okay?" He said as he aimed the gun right at them followed by the other four.

"But even if you kill us you won't get the money," Jimin said as he tried not to stutter by his fear of death. The men then laugh as he slowly back away from them with the gun aimed directly on their chest. For the first time, they gulped.

"If that's the case then I just have satisfied myself by killing your richly ass." He grinned.  They froze. They don't know what to do. The felt scared yet disgusted that they going to die by the hands of a peasant. A very dirty peasant.

'Come on, Taehyung, think!' Taehyung thought but nothing come out. It's blank. His mind is blank. That is until Iris finally spoke, "Sir, the same unknown source has returned." Taehyung groaned.

"Not now Iris! I'm not in the mood of believing your unknown source fantasies. If there is it, then where?!" Taehyung has enough of Iris saying the same thing. She has been repeating it for like three times today already. Taehyung is annoyed by it.

The thing in his mind now is how he and Jimin going to escape this before they died in the hands of a rat. "Shit! What are we going to do?" Jimin cussed under his breath as he whispers to Taehyung.

"Alright now, Iris, I need you to be useful and tell us the way out-"

"Hyung!"

A familiar voice then bangs through the alley making everyone stop what they were doing and face the cause of it. "Jungkook?" They both said lowly. There stood Jungkook panting from what it assumes he ran.

The five men gritted their teeth as their eyes engulfed in anger realizing that Jungkook witnessing their attempt killing. "Another one! Kill him!" Ordered who supposed to be the leader and the others obeyed. All four of them quickly aimed their weapon towards the young boy and was about to pull the trigger.

Jungkook saw that and quickly reached his hands forward. Both Jimin and Taehyung was confused by his action. 'What was he doing?' They thought.

They actually think that Jungkook has a mental problem to believe that he has powers but the sight in front of them tells them otherwise.

The 5 men stood there numb. They can't move. They were confused. They tried to do a slight movement but can't. It's just as if they are frozen. Then, the view in front of them became small. They suddenly feel very tall. But their expectations are just expectations and Jimin and Taehyung's shocked expression is proof.

They can't feel the ground beneath their feet. With their frozen state, they were slowly lifted up from the ground. They were floating. They grunt and tried to move but can't. They don't know what's going on. Their weapon dropped to the ground making a high pitched sound.

"Hyung!" Jungkook quickly ran towards the two shock boys. The two, however, do not know what just happened. All they know was that the five men were floating in front of them. The confusing part was that Jungkook did it. He makes the men float. But how?

"My deepest apology, sir but the unknown source is approaching you," Iris spoke. It clicked. He remembers. Taehyung remembers when he first came to Korea, when he first met Jungkook, that's when Iris starts to say about the unknown stuff. She also said it was him. So, the bullet stops in midair, the change of locations, it was him! It was...

"I'm glad you're okay! You are, aren't you?" Asked Jungkook as he pants in front of them. "Yeah, but how did you do that?" Jimin points at the floating men. Jungkook lifts up his head to see the floating men then back at Jimin.

"I don't know? It just came when I need it." Said Jungkook as he raises his hand and waves it from left to right. He continues without realizing what's happening behind him. Both of their eyes stare behind him with shock yet amazement. Jungkook then heard a lowly screech and groan behind making him turn around.

The five men were rapidly and painful being slammed to the brick wall following Jungkook's hand motion. His eyes widen and quickly drop his hands to his side. Just like what Jungkook said, his powers come when he needs it and goes when he doesn't. As his hands fall, his power disappears and the men instantly fall hardly on the cold floor. They groaned before losing consciousness.

"Sorry." Apologized Jungkook to the unconscious men before facing back to the older two. "Why did you save us?" Asked Taehyung. "Yeah, after all, we did, you still come back when we told you not too." Said Jimin.

"Well, can't I?" Jungkook looked at them as he placed his hands on both of their shoulders. The two boys just kept quiet as their minds still trying to comprehend the events that are happening now. It's enough. They had enough. Taehyung secretly shut down Iris as soon Jungkook gaze we're away from them. He took the earpiece out from his ear and swiftly slide it into his pocket before Jungkook see.

"Let's go back." Jungkook turned his gaze back at them and they both nod which gives Jungkook the signal to use his powers. Then, the same bright light blinded them again.

***

They can feel themselves falling but instead of on a cold hard floor, they found themselves landing on a bouncy yet soft surface. They're back. They're on their bed. "Woah.." Uttered Jimin.

Suddenly, the door swung open revealing Maya sipping on her cup of coffee. The boys quickly sit up as their gaze shot to the confused Maya. "I know you rich spoil kids always sleep late because of partying till late night and other things but what were you two doing? I mean there's nothing to do here and it's like 3 in the morning." Questioned Maya. "Also, why are you wearing that? You're not going to sneak out, are you? You do know I can call your parents with just a tap of a button, right?"

Both of them exchange looks with each other as they tried to think of an excuse. Then, a lightbulb flashed above Taehyung. "Why would you care, peasant." He spat. "As you can see, we are planning a fashion runaway for us and the others so we can show off our fashion and clothes which of course, cause more than your land. You peasant don't understand anyway so why asking?" Taehyung scoffed trying to make his lie as believable as possible.

Jimin help to back up by agreeing with him and laughed at Maya. The lady just stood at the door as she rolled her eyes. "Speaking of which, why are you still awake, huh?" Asked Jimin. Both of them scanned Maya from head to toe and saw that she looked exhausted. Her hair was in a messy bun and she has a laptop and a pen that hanged on a notepad carried on her right arm. Her left hand, however, bring up the cup of coffee to her lips.

Maya scoffed. "Why do you ask? It's not like you spoil kids understand what is the meaning of hard work to achieve something." She grinned. The boys rolled their eyes as Maya took this time to leave. She bid them goodnight before leaving their room with closed doors.

"She's annoying." Conclude Jimin and Taehyung nod in agreement. They then got up from the bed and went to their bag to change to the suitable sleeping attire.

"Hyung!" Both boys jumped from the sudden voice in their room. It's a good thing both of them got their clothes on before things get weird and uncomfortable. "Yah! Don't call us that, you weird, freaky power using peasant!" Jimin scolds.

"Sorry, " Apologized Jungkook. He didn't seem to mind the name-calling and the older boys noticed it. They sigh disappointedly. They want to tease him more, to at least get a pleasing reaction but they were too tired to do it so they just let it slide.

"You are the weirdest peasant I've ever met." Said Taehyung and Jungkook just shrug. "Well, it's better to be weird than the same as everyone in the world, right?" Jungkook smiles warmly at them.

At that moment, they want to throw up. Seriously, a peasant acting all nice and friendly to them is just disgusting they thought. They quickly change the topic as Jimin asked, "Say Jungkook, mind telling us how you get those powers?" He jumped onto his bed as he looked at the peasant beside him who is casually sitting on Taehyung's bed.

Taehyung, on the other hand, didn't like the idea of a peasant sitting on his bed but then again, his sleeping on a bed that was owned by a peasant. So, there's literally no difference. He sighs.

Jungkook became quiet as he thinks of Jimin's question. "I don't know actually. I just know that I was born with it." That sentence was enough to get the two boy's interests. Hearing a person who has unworldly powers says that they don't know where they get it is very interesting. For the first time, they are interested in a peasant. 

"You sure?" Asked Taehyung and Jungkook nods. "Does anyone knows?"  Jimin asked. "There are others but you two don't know them even if I tell you. Maya is one of them includes you two-OH no!" The two boys startled by the younger sudden cut. "I forgot!" Jungkook frustratedly runs his fingers through his hair as he jumped from Taehyung's bed and start pacing around in their room.

"What?" They asked. "Maya Noona told me not to show or tell you guys about my powers." He answered frustratedly. He then quickly went onto his knees as he interlocked his fingers together. "Please don't tell noona and the others about it!" He begs in front of them.

Both boys were surprised yet amused by his vulnerableness that they can't help but to play along. "Alright then, we won't tell BUT you have to do what we say for the whole time we're here." A grin spread on both of their lips.

"Huh?"

"You heard us, it's something like being our personal butler," Taehyung said as he sat crossed leg on his bed. "But that's the whole five months! I also have other things I need to do." Said Jungkook but they just shrug.

"Then, we just have to tell Maya you sneak out and use your powers outside."

"Yup unless you agree to be our butler." They both grinned victoriously as they knew that they are winning. "What do you say, do we have a deal?" They don't like the idea of shaking hands with a peasants' dirty palms but for the sake of seeing Jungkook suffer, they willing.

"That's not fair. What if I told Maya you two also sneak out and almost got killed. Twice! She will for sure call your parents and sent you back to America." The two boys became silent by Jungkook's words. Not only because his words were right but also the fact that they will lose everything once they're back to their parents.

It was a great idea at first but remembering their parent's words that once they've returned, they will lose all their privileges and treasures. Even money. They don't want that. Anything but that! They can't leave without their money! They need it! It's everything!

"Okay, scratch that, how about you don't tell Maya that we sneak out and almost get killed while we keep our mouths shut and not tell anyone about your powers and you sneaking out as well." Suggest Taehyung as Jimin nodding aggressively beside him. 

"How's that sound? Do we have a deal?" Jimin still has his hands stretched in front of him waiting for the young boy's agreement. They were anxious hoping he will accept it.

Jungkook smiles while pulling out his pinky finger to them. They stared confusedly at it. "It's a promise." Jungkook smiled warmly.

"Oh, wow, how old are you? 5?" Taehyung referred to his childish action. "What? It's a great way to seal the deal." He offered. The two boys exchange glances with each other before heaving out a deep sigh. They gave up also because they're too tired to argue back. With that, they intertwined their pinkies together with Jungkook making the young boy reveal his bunny-like smile.

"I should get going now." Jungkook unhooked his pinkies with the other two as he stood up and walked a few inches away from them. "Good night." As that said, he disappears in a blinked of an eye.

The two boys don't even have any more energy to react to Jungkook's disappearing into thin air in front of them and quickly went under their sheets as their brains can't hold any more of the event that happened. They're tired and very sleepy. They closed their eyes welcoming the darkness with open arms.

Yes,....stay safe and ENJOY! -LD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 675 74
What will he do to save them? After barely escaping captivity, Jungkook is lost in the jungle on an unknown island, with an injured Namjoon and an am...
85.9K 3.7K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
56.4K 2K 59
In this world of differences there is nothing like the both of us. We might have found the right love at a wrong time but I am willing to show the wo...