Loving thr Opposite of yourse...

By Jazzyqueen22

More

Having a idiot for a brother is sometimes amusing
Why I am stuck with saving my brother's butt

Bio

398 17 2
By Jazzyqueen22

Hello everyone my name is Areena Goddess of--- I mean sister to Sam Witwicky. My dumb idiot of a brother doesn't know what he's getting into. Trying to sell our great-grandfather's glasses on E-Bay pathetic!!! Something is coming and I know that this may be the end to earth's survival. It won't be me to save their sorry butts. Pathetic humans aren't worth the sacrifice except my family. We are doomed unless some heroic aliens fall from the sky!

Race: was human, until Greek Gods turned me into the Goddess of War and Animals and Ferals at 16

Hair; crazy wild curly long hair that ends at the butt

Hair Color: Black with brown streaks changes red when aggravated.

Height: 5'6'

Eye Color: brown, turns red when angry, and black when in feral mode

Powers- has claws like Sabretooth and Logan from Marvel. Can make any weapon appear in her hand whenever she wants. Knows every single fighting move ever made and finally be able to change into different animals by will. More to come....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 38.8K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
430K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
289K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
582K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.