Roxanne โ˜พ๐ƒ๐‚ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚๐’โ˜ฝ

By BatgirlGeek

[Dick Grayson x fem!oc] Something draws Dick Grayson, eldest son of Bruce Wayne and the hero Nightwing, to Ro... More

Intro
Cast List
Chapter 1: I've Got a Spell On You
Chapter 3: Home is Where the Heart Is
Chapter 4: The Intervention
Chapter 5: Starting Again
Chapter 6: Hot and Cold
Chapter 7: My Beauty, My Anguish
Chapter 8: Bruce Does Not Approve
Chapter 9: Salvation
Chapter 10: The Start of a New Day

Chapter 2: 8 Months, 20 days and 2 weeks later

680 18 16
By BatgirlGeek

It's been 8 months since Dick came home.

Eight. Months.

Through those eight months Dick has been seeing Roxanne all this time and they go on dates every now and again... but mostly she spends his money and parties.

So of course, there's this cycle.

They break up, they get back together, break up, get back together... repeat cycle til the two are sick of each other and determine they are done 'for good this time'.

Yeah right!

So... what caused him coming this time?

Not Roxanne actually, but something else that has been bothering him.

It does happen often, but sometimes he remembers that night and Helena's tear stained face haunts his dreams.

He didn't mean to hurt her... not his little sister, but it was all over. The past was the past, but he could try and earn her forgiveness, right?

After receiving no responses from any of his brothers, he decides it's the right thing to do. They can hate him sure, but they're family.

They wouldn't hurt family... right?

Author's Notes

Don't know what happened, but I churned this out at the last minute. I least I got some book updated this week :)

Sorry for it being so short.

BatgirlGeek❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.7K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.4M 43.7K 43
Autumn, better known as Heather, is an up and coming Minecraft streamer who ends up crossing paths with a certain member of the Dream SMP. . (Starts...
879K 53.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
168K 7.1K 20
Allyra's life is completely mundane, maybe even sub-par. Things change drastically one late evening while wandering through the garden when she meets...