Training Shinso

By symphiel

Hitoshi Shinso is finally accepted into the Hero Course and joins Class 1-A. However, he is far behind his ne... More

Chapter 1: Training Begins
Chapter 2: Jokes On You
Chapter 3: Oh, Mamma Mia
Chapter 4: A Little More Conversation
Chapter 5: Breaking Free
Chapter 6: Memories
Chapter 7: False Memories
Chapter 8: Cats. Lots of Cats
Chapter 9: 1-A Helps Shinso
Chapter 10: Can't Fight This Feeling
Chapter 11: Lockdown
Chapter 12: Lockdown Part 2
Chapter 13: Lockdown Part 3
Chapter 14: Hold On As Tightly As You Held Onto Me
Chapter 15: Inside Your Mind
Chapter 16: The Truth
Chapter 17: Playing With My Emotions
Chapter 18: A Lovely Day & Cat Puns

Prologue: Hitoshi's Background

9K 229 34
By symphiel

Author's note-
This will just be a short explanation of the setting, Shinso's background, and his relationship to a few characters. You can skip this chapter if you like.

——

Aizawa is Hitoshi's biological father. His mother passed away when he was five years old. Eraserhead raised Hitoshi alone and has been a great father to him. Ms. Joke would often babysit Hitoshi when Eraserhead had to go on underground missions but he always returned with a souvenir for Hitoshi.

Hitoshi hasn't trained much with his Quirk, despite his father telling him he should if he wanted to become a hero. However, Aizawa has trained him hard with physical training so he is skilled in hand-to-hand combat and using weapons.

Hitoshi goes by Shinso (his mother's maiden name) at school as the surname Aizawa is already in use, of course.

After the Sports Festival, a few Pro Heroes and agencies noticed his talent. Eraserhead managed to convince principal Nezu to allow him into the Hero Course.

Hitoshi has been a part of Class 1-A for about three weeks now and lives in their dorms.

——

The Aizawa's train together every day before school. They do physical training on Mondays to Saturdays, but there will be a schedule change.

Training starts at 6 AM and ends at 8 AM.
U.A. starts at 8:20 because Author-san says so.

——

I hope you enjoy my fic! Have a nice dayy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 37 105
Please read the first chapter called "Before you start" It will have warnings and info you will need for these stories, thank you. A book that will h...
19.7K 1.1K 38
Out patrolling with his father, Shoto Todoroki sees someone towering over the ledge of a broad building. Believing the boy will jump, Shoto scrambles...
192K 5.7K 27
TW: Su*c*de, harmful thoughts, bullying, cursing NO SMUT Just prefacing here, INKO MIDORIYA DOES NOT GET HURT OR DIE AllMight tells Izuku that he c...
18.3K 457 58
[Book 2 is out with a few chapters] When Izuku found he wasn't getting a quirk his world came crashing down. In hopes of cheering Izuku up, Inko take...