Magnetic Flower

By AROSE_NIGHTMAR3

Blake x Male Reader x Pyrrha. You are the strongest fighter in Vale. The day you made it to Beacon, you notic... More

Notice Me
Cliffhanger
Better Days
Grimm Tales
Reminiscent
More Than Meets The Eye
The First (Official) Session
Back To School
First Semester Break
First Semester Break Part 2
Love At First Date
Beach Date
Struggles

Hollow Body

667 14 2
By AROSE_NIGHTMAR3

You went back to the dorms, getting stopped by Yang in the process of thinking.

"Did you find her?" She asked seriously.

"I did, but she ran. I couldn't catch up to her." You said with concern.

"Where did she go, and how long ago?" She asked again.

"She headed for the city five minutes ago. I tried to track her, but I can't use my tracking ability for longer than five minutes before I lose focus. It's a part of the light powers that comes with my semblance." You replied seriously.

"That's a start. Maybe we can use it tomorrow?" Yang replied confidently.

"If only, though, my tracking only works if the prints are fresh, as in within five minutes... we're going to have to do this the old-fashioned way." You said with less confidence.

"Well, shit. Though, you said you found her tracks, so why not follow it?" She replied with less confidence in finding Blake.

"When I said she got away, she was by the fountain, and I tried to convince her to come back to the dorms, but she used her semblance and ran. I had already been tracking her footprints for five minutes by the time I got to the fountain. The school's a big place." You said seriously.

"Well, thanks for the help, at least we know where she's headed." Yang replied with a stressed tone.

"Any time. And I am coming with the search party whenever your team goes out." You said casually.

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather stay in class, or with Pyrrha?" She asked curiously.

"About that... Blake's my girlfriend too, technically." You said nonchalantly.

"You're cheating on Pyrrha!?" Yang growled as her eyes turned red.

"No! It's not like that! Pyrrha knows, she actually decided to try sharing me with Blake, who likes me too, so I went with her to your dorm when Blake was there, and we invited her to go out with me while Pyrrha is going out with me. Please don't beat me..." You whined submissively.

"As long as she knows. If I decide to ask her, and she looks saddened by my question, even a little, I'm going to pummel your ass into the ground!" Yang said seriously.

"Got it." You said nervously.

Nobody scares you more than Yang when she's angry, Glynda, not so much since her casual tone with you at the range. You parted ways with Yang, going to your dorm to rest up. Then you received a knock on your door.

"Hello?" You whisper-yelled, going to the door to open it.

"Hello again, sorry if I'm being a bother." Pyrrha started.

"Hey, what can I do for you this fine evening?" You half-joked.

"Well, I wanted to wish you luck with finding Blake, I overheard you and Yang in the corridor, and I couldn't sleep, so I was thinking of maybe spending the night with you?" She said nervously.

"Sure, we'll have to go to the other dorm though, Trinity snores worse than a Grimm. Plus, there's not enough space here." You whispered with a chuckle.

"Nora's exactly the same." Pyrrha giggled playfully.

You closed the door behind you, and walked to the spare dorm with her, letting her walk in first.
You lay on your bed, and let Pyrrha choose one, being the same one as you, who tensed up for a second simply from not expecting her to choose the same one as you. She cuddled up with you, and after actually coming to terms with her movement, you reached over and held her hand, falling asleep shortly afterwards.

The next morning, you woke up to find Pyrrha fully dressed and waiting for you to wake up before heading out and to the office with team RWBY to help them track down their missing teammate. Ozpin accepted letting Ruby, Weiss, and Yang head out, but has his doubts about you heading out.

"Why should I let you go with them? You have missed several classes as is." He asked sternly.

"Sir... Blake means something to me, and this is something I need to do." You said awkwardly.

"Alright then, I assume you won't miss too many more classes after this?" He asked sternly.

"I won't, sir." You replied seriously.

"Very well then, but if you don't find her by Monday, I expect you will return to classes and withdraw from the search. It's not that I want to keep you from finding her, but you can't afford to miss classes as you have been doing." Ozpin said sternly. Causing you to bite your tongue before replying.

"Yes, sir." You said reluctantly.

You hate to admit it, but he's right. You've missed so many classes it's not even funny. The amount of notes you have to go through are piling up and you can't afford to miss much more school, so after accepting the time you have to search for Blake, you exited the office and headed out to help search for her.

"So, you were right." Yang said out of the blue.

"I was right?" You echoed cautiously.

"About our conversation last night." Yang replied nonchalantly.

"What's this about?" Ruby asked curiously.

"We just had a chat last night, and when I mentioned that I'm dating both Pyrrha and Blake, Yang thought I was cheating, but Pyrrha is fully aware of it and actually came up with the idea of sharing me with Blake." You replied casually.

"I never took Pyrrha to be that kind of girl..." Ruby said, getting lost in her thoughts as you used your Semblance to try and pick up a track.

"Any luck yet?" Yang asked you.

"No cigar. I'm seriously starting to worry though, what if something happened to her?" You asked nervously.

"Why does it matter? She knows what she did, and she should suffer for it." Weiss added in bluntly.

"Hey, screw you! She's still a person. But do you know who isn't human?" You growled angrily.

"Hm?" She hummed back.

"People like you!" You raised your voice, resisting the urge to use your dark powers to rip her to pieces.

"Woah, calm down!" Yang yelped nervously.

"You're right. You're right, sorry. I just don't handle stuck up little brats very well." You said as you took a deep breath.

"Hey!" Weiss yelled back.

"For once, do as you're told and shut up before I kill you." You said threateningly.

"So, you're gonna kill me?" She asked angrily.

"That can be arranged." You growled back as your eyes turned black and your voice split into three tones at once.

"Y/N! Calm down! We're in public and we're not the bad guys here! Remember that!" Yang and Ruby yelped anxiously as they tried to calm you down and keep Weiss from triggering a fight.

"Alright. I guess I'll head off this way, unless she'd prefer for me to skin her alive." You replied aggressively.

"That's enough already! I think it would be best if we all split up so we can cover more ground!" Yang replied seriously.

"Great idea." Ruby said seriously.

"I'll take the docks." You replied sternly.

"I'll check the mall." Weiss replied next.

Everyone split up and searched for kilometres, though nothing came up. It is like she vanished into thin air, and before you knew it, the sun started to set once again.

Timeskip to Sunday:

"This is it... my last opportunity to search for her..." You thought to yourself as you lazily drug yourself out of bed and straight past the cafeteria.

"You're not getting breakfast?" Pyrrha asked innocently.

"I'll skip, thanks. I just need to do one more scan of the town so I can hopefully find Blake today." You said seriously.

"Have you tried calling her?" She asked casually.

"I've tried, but it's going straight to voicemail." You replied with low hopes.

"I'm sure you'll find her. But you should first get something to eat, it's really not good for you to skip breakfast." She replied, taking you by the hand and leading you back to the cafeteria.

"Pyrrha, I really appreciate the concern, but I'll be fine, really." You said cautiously.

"Take a plate. You're not leaving until you get a decent meal. You'll thank me for it later." She said with a giggle at your reluctance.

"Alright, I suppose you have a point." You said, finally giving in as you still tried to wake up.

You dished up a basic meal with some coffee, taking a seat next to Pyrrha.

"Hey Y/N. Have you heard anything on the Blake situation?" Jaune asked nervously.

"Nope. Not a trace of her, and no leads on where she could be." You replied seriously, receiving a condescending look from Weiss.

"Also, what's up with Weiss?" Ren asked seriously.

"She's just salty because we're actually worried about a missing friend." You replied sternly.

"She's a faunus! Not to mention-"

"What did we talk about two days ago!? What did I tell you!?" You asked as your darker part of your semblance took over again, and your eyes and voice changed as they did those days ago.

"Fine. I'll just shut it then." She replied, mumbling to herself nervously.

"Are you okay?" Nora asked nervously.

"Yeah. Since Blake went missing, things have just been pissing me off extra. I'm just tired, worried, and sick of racist bullshit." You replied right before downing the now mildly hot coffee.

"Understandable." She replied with the same enthusiasm in her voice.

"You'll find her. I'm sure of it. Sorry I can't be of much help, I've just got so much I still need to get done before tonight." Pyrrha said apologetically.

"It's alright. Your support in this case is more than enough help as is." You said sincerely as you finished your food and headed out to help the remainder of team RWBY to look for Blake.

"I'll check the docks again." You said seriously.

"Why though? You've already checked there." Yang asked seriously.

"We searched for kilometres in the past few days and haven't found her which means she's either on the move within the city, or left the city. Let's hope it's the former." You replied with a new boost in confidence after Pyrrha's display of confidence in your efforts.

"Right. Meet up here at dusk, or when we find her?" Yang asked with a nod.

"Perfect." You replied as you used your semblance to search for her tracks.

Two hours later:

You have left the docks and are moving to Downtown, only for an explosion to rock the city.

"Ladies. I think we found her." You said over voice chat.

"No kidding. Let's move!" Ruby replied confidently.

When you arrived back at the docks, you used your dark powers to help you climb the wall, which never did too much to your sanity or body, and just in time to see Ruby lie down from an explosion. This was slightly funny to you considering she is your ex, and the fact that you knew she would be okay due to aura.
You rushed to the edge of the roof in time to see Blake with some other guy, fighting off the White Fang.
You rushed in as well, harnessing light from all the nearby sources of light to boost your speed and reflexes as you cut through White Fang operatives like a hot knife through butter.

"Y/N!?" Blake asked nervously as she froze for a second, which got used in the favor of Roman, who fired an explosive from his cane which knocked her off her feet.

You rushed towards Roman next, then a new person entered the scene wearing a bow, with green and black clothing. She helped you and the others to slice and dice the enemy into giblets.

"Who is this?" You muttered as you pushed Roman back.

Then, you overstepped which left you open to a point blank shot to the head with a directed explosive, giving Roman the opportunity to escape.
After checking the surrounding area and hearing police sirens in the distance, you immediately turned to Blake...

"Do you have any idea how worried I was?" You asked sternly.

"I know you're mad, and I'm sorry, but I felt like I had no other choice, please forgive me..." Blake replied nervously as she wiped a tear of nervousness and remorse from her eyes.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt in any way?" You asked her again, until Weiss cut you off.

"Do you have any idea how long we've been searching for you? Three days!" She said sternly.

"Weiss, I know what you're thinking, but I'm not affiliated with the White Fang anymore, and haven't been since-"

"Upupup! I want you to know that I don't care, as long as next time you have something this big to hide, you come to your team, and not some... someone else." She chipped in again, receiving a nod in reply.

That is all for this chapter guys! I hope to enjoyed it, and I apologize for the long wait, I hope it was worth it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 0 4
Ruben Xiao Long-Rose. Pyrrha Nikos. Blake Belladonna. Yang Xiao Long-Rose. Four bright teens. Four aspiring heroes. All aiming to make the world a b...
14.8K 163 11
(A/N: Another love story of OC Spider-Man x Ruby Rose + OC Iron Man x Weiss Schnee. This time, It's about my OC Black Panther and Blake Belladonna lo...
74.4K 1.2K 10
You were a long time warrior from Mistral, fighting in tournaments and championships around the world. However, there was also one person who took t...
5.9K 161 19
Drake Moonstalker joins Beacon Academy, in an attempt to run from his past. But, no matter how far you go, you can never run from a past this dark.