June (A Stranger Things Fan f...

By Pensmakeswords2248

June. Known by some as 010. Escaped from the lab to find the only friend she had. Who had escaped months earl... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 1

719 19 1
By Pensmakeswords2248

The woods are no place for a kid. I can tell you that first hand. My entire life I've been taught to destroy, kill, and overcome. But it's so different out here. Terrifying. All I could see was trees. I started to hyperventilate as I turned in a circle trying to find something about this place that was even slightly different then the rest of this godforsaken wood. Nothing. 

My breathing got even heavier. I took a few steps forward and closed my eyes. I couldn't detect any brain activity anywhere around me. Not. Even. A. Damn. Squirrel. 

I tried to take a step back but tripped and fell back. I heard leaves crunching and gasped as I looked around. I closed my eyes. There was something around me, but I couldn't tell what. I opened my eyes. 

"Who's there!?!" I screamed into the emptiness of the forest. More crunching. I screamed again, "I said! Who! Is! There!?" No reply. I could sense something close to the found n my right. I saw scattered visions. A teenage boy with crazy hair running and yelling something I couldn't hear. I stood up quickly. 

More visions came. Four boys watching a red head girl skateboard. One of the boys lying in a hospital bed screaming. I saw the bad place. The one papa made me and eleven go to. I saw a man in a weird suit spraying fire.

Then I saw her. I saw eleven. She was messing with a radio. I whispered, "Eleven?" Her head shot up and she looked me straight in the eye. "Ten?" I tried to reach out to her. But then the visions went away. I looked down at my hands, they were shaking. I was shaking. But I didn't feel weak.  I closed my eyes one more time and found a road about a mile away. 

I walked to the road, thinking about those visions. They came so fast. Usually they stay a little longer than that. When I finally came to the road I stood at the tree line and watched as a few cars passed. There was a seven eleven across the street. Eleven. 

I escaped the lab so I could find her. She got out a few months ago. I'm not sure how many. Papa would knock me out for a few days every once and a while so that I couldn't tell time properly. I wanted to see her so bad. She was my only friend in the world. My sister.

As I stood there in the tree line, I felt it. That weird burning sensation coursing through my veins. Except this time it was stronger. And so was I.

A/N: Super short chapter but like, I only have 2 reads what's the harm. So there's probably going to be some things changed in this story for the sake of it sounding better. So you've been warned 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 9.7K 28
Cierra Rose takes on the Villa.
114K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
149K 6.8K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...