The Darkness Unrestricted

By nicci42098

The story of Colin and Celeste with no restrictions. Enjoy a few chapters a little to hot for the PG - RATED... More

Chapter 29 Unrestricted
Chapter 58 unrestricted

Chapter 54 Unrestricted

9.6K 191 5
By nicci42098

Chapter 54 Unrestricted

I found myself sitting on the bench and staring at the moon’s reflection off the calm water of the lake.  I wanted to be alone as I dealt with the possibility that Colin and I will never be together sexually.  I knew that in a relationship sex is an important part not just for the immediate physical gratification but also the intimate connection that you share.

It was times like these that I wish I could talk to my mom. If she was alive she would be sitting here with me and giving me words of encouragement and reassurance that everything will work out for the best.  Unfortunately, she wasn’t here and my thoughts lingered on all the bad things that have happened between me and Colin.  The odds were against us, we had a dark cloud hovering over us and we couldn’t shake it. 

My pants started to vibrate and I pulled my phone out of my front pocket.

 “Hello.”

“Hey Celeste.”

“Sean?”

“Yep it’s me. I am calling to check in. How are you? Have you set the wedding date?”

I held the phone to my ear, not answering.

“Celeste? You there?”

“I’m here.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“I’ve known you for a long time. Quit the bullshit and tell me what’s going on? Did that ass do something to you? I will be there in a sec and kick the shit out of him.”

I smiled, “No, Colin hasn’t done anything to me.”

“Then what is it?”

“Sean, we just can’t get a break?” my voice broke trying to hold in the flood of tears ready to break through.

“Celeste, tell me exactly what is the matter.”

“I can’t marry Colin.”

“Why?”

“The doctor told us that if he marks me, there is a chance he can kill me.”

“WHAT!!” I held the phone from my ear to protect it from the slew of curse words he was yelling on the other end. I returned the phone when I heard my name.  “How is that possible?”

“Something to do with our dna. Now Colin refuses to touch me. Sean you are an alpha. When you were with Tammy could you not be with her?”

“No.  We couldn’t keep our hands off each other.”

“Can an alpha be with his mate and not touch her?”

“Yes for a while, but the wolf inside of us are stronger than the normal wolf.  He will eventually try to claim you, no matter how much control Colin tried to maintain.  He will not be able to hold the wolf back.”

“Then Colin with mark me regardless if he wants to or not.  If he does mark me when he is out control and I die, he will never be able to forgive himself.”

“Celeste listen to me.  That is a possibility, but Colin can hold his wolf at bay for a long time.  Right now his wolf is happy to have you next to him.”

“I don’t know what to do.  What should I do, Sean?” Sean didn’t answer and I heard static on the other end. “Hello, Sean are you there?”

No answer.

“Sean?”

“I’m here, sorry I’m traveling through some trees I lost you.  What did you say?”

“It doesn’t matter. I loaded you down with my crap. What’s going on with you? Have you found a lead to Tammy’s killer?”

“Dead ends.  I’m just chasing my tail out here.  And you are not loading me down with your crap. Tell me what Colin is doing with this news?”

“He has his team researching my family history looking for my werewolf ancestor.  The doctor told us the further removed from my lineage it increases the chances that I will not make it through the marking process.”

The static on the other end became louder and I pulled the phone from my ear. Sean was saying something but only a few random words came through before going dead.

“Sean? Sean?” Sighing I realized that our connection was cut. I leaned back against the bench closing my eyes. I screamed when I felt a hand brush my throat jumping off the bench.

“Hey, hey. It’s me. Sorry I scared you.”

“Colin, what the hell? You almost scared the pee out of me!”

Colin rounded the bench pulling me into his arms kissing the top of my head.  “Sorry baby, I was worried about you when I couldn’t find you.”

“You are forgiven this time. How is the research going?”

“We should have your entire family tree done by the morning.”

“Colin, what if you don’t find anything?”

“We will.”

I pulled away from him, “Can you sit, I have something to ask you.” I stood between his legs holding his hands staring down into his loving eyes.

“Ask away.”

“I want you to have an open mind okay?” He nodded. “Let’s say hypothetically you can’t find anyone in my family that had the werewolf gene. Sooooo.. why don’t you bite me and turn me into a werewolf?”

Colin slightly tugged on my hands bringing me down on his lap.  “You are adorable.  I love that you are willing to become a werewolf in order for us to be together.  But it doesn’t work that way.  Biting you will not turn you into a werewolf.”

“Are you sure, we can try and..”

“Enough. Baby I get it. If there was a way to turn you I would let you know.”

“Would you? Or would you keep that information to yourself because you don’t want me to become a werewolf?”

“Trust me Celeste, there is no way I can turn you into one of us.  We are born as a werewolf, the end. There is no magic potion or bite that can change that.”

“I just thought.. I don’t know what I’m thinking.”

“I know.  I love you for it too.  The fact that you would be willing to change makes me love you more.” Colin brushed his lips with mine.  It had been a whole day with no physical contact and I missed it.

Leaning in to him I licked his lips and he rewarded me with a taste of his tongue.  What started out as a chaste kiss heated up fast with me straddling Colin’s hips grinding into him and my arms locked around his neck. Colin was squeezing my butt and moving me against him.  I moaned in his mouth as I rubbed against his hardness despite the thickness of jean material that stood between us.

“We need to stop.” Colin gently disentangles my arms from his neck.

“No.  Let’s go to our room.  We can just make out, we are adults we can restrain ourselves.”

“Celeste you are killing me.”

I laughed pulling him from the bench. “Not yet.”

Colin barely closed the door to our bedroom before launching myself at him.  Yes, my inner slut was on in full effect and I wasn’t going to be denied. Colin didn’t hesitate to pick me up as were locked in a passionate kiss and he walked us to the bed.  The mattress dipped with the weight of him on me and I was in heaven.  My hands roamed feverishly over his body.  I wanted to touch every bulge and muscle and kiss and lick his exposed skin.  The clothes were constricting but necessary for us to maintain some type of control.  We were acting like horny teenagers dry humping and kissing.  

I kicked it up a notch reaching down to unzip his jeans to unleash the beast.  Colin’s hand grabbed mine to stop me.

“Stop, What are you doing?”

“I want to touch you that’s all. We can please each other without having sex. Trust me.”

I saw Colin waver and moved my hand back to his zipper with little resistance.  I pulled down the zipper and reached in to find my prize.  Colin hissed and closed his eyes as I wrap my hand around his steel shaft pulling it free from its confinement. Colin laid flat on his back as I began rhythmically moving my hand up and down enjoying the look of pleasure I was giving Colin.  If it was possible he grew bigger and I straddled him now using both my hands to pleasure him.  I started to pump him faster and Colin moaned whispering my name and his body started to jerk in sync with my movement.  The faster I pump the more ragged his breath became; Colin gripped my ass squeezing and pumping into my hands.

I wanted a taste and slid back laying between his legs and licked his juices around his tips.  “Shit, Celeste.” Colin raised on elbows to watch me one of his hands entangle in my hair.  My tongue swirled the top before I took him into my mouth swallowing him inch by inch.  “FUCK!”

I raised on my knees and slowly going down on him then back up making a popping noise as his tip broke free; my hands continue to pump him at his base. I quickly took him back into my mouth and increase the pace going down as far as I could and back to the tip.  Colin hands molded my head and he began to make upward thrusts as I went down on him.  Increasing our pace, I felt him twitched in my mouth his fingers clenching in my hair.  “Ahhhhh, shit Celeste, I’m about to come!”

“Celeste!” Colin cried out my name just as his essence spurted out of him.  The salty substance shouts out to the back of my throat as I continue to pump and milk every last drop.  “My turn.” He growled.

Colin flipped me on my back so fast that I didn’t have time to pull my hands away from him.  He unzips my jeans and pulled them down along with my panties. He widens my legs apart kissing my inner thighs and the sensation was driving me crazy.  I screamed his name as soon as I felt his tongue on my center.  His tongue flicking over my sensitive bud bringing me to a state of pleasure I haven’t felt in a long time.  I bucked under his talented tongue my hands fisted in his hair keeping him fastened to me. I felt a blast of cool air as he blew on my hot center and fingers entered me sending another wave of ecstasy coursing through my body.  His tongue and fingers worked together pumping and licking me faster until I felt myself tip over the edge from sensory overload.  “Colin! Ahhh yess!”

Colin pulled out his fingers as I came and his mouth sucked my sensitive, vibrating center. My eyes closed as Colin pull my panties back up my legs and once that was done he gathered me in his arms.  We stayed wrapped into each other enjoying the pleasure we just gave each other.

((A/N))

Full chapter 54 can be read at “The Darkness.”

Nicci

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 446 25
During Isabella and Dalton was Andrew and Orchid. Orchid is a witch. An old and powerful one who was trapped in time but then released. Now she is pa...
100K 6.1K 20
They say it's the one thing that will save us, that our humanity is the one thing that separates us from them. But I'm not so sure anymore.
In 1999 t...
1.7K 258 31
A wolf searching for control. A vampire longing for the enemy. Nothing is ever simple for the residents of Avelina, but when the lycans return...
2.4K 334 34
On a hunting trip to feed Alex meets Beth, a dying human. After she feeds she finds she doesn't want to leave. Beth ends up in hospital. Alex follows...