Sailor Moon/ Saint Seiya. Asg...

By CrossoverGeek

After their adventure, cleansing Jotunheim from Hel's influence, Sin, her loved Fenrir and their new friends... More

Recap
Nazghûl Senshi. Message from the Underworld
R&R. Divide an conquer.
Kenjutsu. The Fūji Ninja Clan
Kunoichi vs Satellite
Helheim. Realm of the Dead.
Tsukikage. An archer?
Wolf and the city. Witherfang Jūdo strikes
Satellites vs Ninjas Part 1. Callisto's Challenge
Satellite vs Ninjas Part 2. Shinobi Kumite
Knight for a day. Steel Saint Ushio
Niflheim visit. Chris Walden's Task.
Lady Unferth. Weaver of Fate.
Helia's Yorishiro. Turning point.
Twilight of the Gods. The Boar and the Wolf
Face to face. Exorcism
Peace before the storm. Part 1 Nægling.
Peace before the storm. Part 2 The Cross and the Saintia.
Peace before the storm. Part 3 Equuleus Cassios.
Battle of the Gods. Mistletoe
The Rune of Victory. Asgard Redemption
Epilogue

Necropolis. Deathmask Sacrifice.

41 0 0
By CrossoverGeek

Necropolis. Road to Fafnir's Vault

Akane, Thrym, Erda, Deathmask and Kazuma passed through Helheim's necropolis, noticing the frozen souls of the fallen ones.

Kazuma: Hmm. God's word was right.
Erda: What do you mean?
Kazuma: (quoting from the Bible) Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your own might, for in the realm of the dead, where you're going there is neither working, planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.
Erda: Care to avoid saying that in my face?! We're getting out of here.

Erda looks at Deathmask

Erda: I shall get you out, Deathmask, so I can kill you myself.
Deathmask: (smiling) Counting on it. Death's the destiny we all share.
Akane: We can only evade it so far. I had the hope that Helia would give me the blessings of death, so I can be with my beloved, Sailor Aluminum Seiren.

Akane felt heavy at heart. Then everyone saw Seiren's death at the hands of a despotic villain like Helia
(See the video)

Kazuma: Mimir told me that Helheim projects the most painful memories back to life. I take it this is yours.
Akane: (sobbing) I had my share of consequences having death-worshiping garbage like Sailor Galaxia or Helia as leader. I want to be reborn and see my friend Seiren again. I need to be killed outside Helheim, holding a weapon in order to be reborn. And maybe... I get to see my friend again.
Deathmask: Do not worry. If a violent death's is what you seek, I'll make sure to give you a death so painful that when you reach the hell I'm sending you, You'll think it's paradise.
Akane: I'll hold you to that Deathmask.
Kazuma: Dios te salve María (Hail Mary)--

They kept walking through the necropolis they could see manifestations of past battles, since the mythological era. Soldiers clashing on battle recreations, frozen shades repeating the same outcome, again and again, forever in regrets, forever in anguish. With every one of the heroes having an horrified vision of their sins.

Kazuma: -- Santa María, Madre de Dios, ruega por nosotros, los pecadores ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte ( Hail Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and the time of our death) amen.
Erda: God, I hate this place. I keep seeing the face of my fellow Saintias, laying in the ground... and you, Deathmask (sobbing) spreading them like butter in too much bread.

Akane: Please don't talk about food (stomach growling) I've been surviving here by stale Svartalfheim elvish bread and harnessing my cosmo.
Kazuma: Here!

Kazuma throws a package at her. Then she noticed that it was a Mission style burrito. Akane looked at it with awe and began to eat it with greed.

Kazuma: You like Mexican-American food?
Akane: I like live food. (munching) It's been the equivalent of 500 years that i've been festering here in Helheim and being one of the five Generals doesn't exactly mean good food.

Akane got closer to Kazuma

Akane: I've heard that not all the Saints believe in Athena, but you are a mystery to me. In what do you believe? The Aesir, the Vanir, the Fate, Allah or Elohim?
Kazuma: I believe in our Lord
Akane: Which one?

Before she could touch him, Erda, stricken with jealousy, drags him out of her reach.

Erda: Well, I believe that if either Deathmask or you puts me or Kazuma in danger I will take my time dislocating your members before burning them.
Akane: Do not worry. I saw him in the future. He will not die here
Erda: And don't you forget that, "mesmamente"!!
Akane: Your Spanish is hideous.
Thrym: We must keep on going.

The Coronis woman smiles and keep on walking

Kazuma: Were you protecting my soul or you were simply jealous?
Erda: You know the answer.

Erda looks at Deathmask

Erda: What nightmare befalls you, here in Helheim?

Deathmask: Imagine, after a life of sins, that you finally find someone worth living for... someone worth dying for... Then imagine someone as wicked as me, taking that away. Holding the person you love, and watching them die, again and again, knowing that you couldn't do anything about it. Before you say anything, I don't want your sympathy. I deserve to die
Erda: I know, but I offer it nonetheless. If it's on our way to get the Alfheim rune from the corrupted Rôta, we will rescue her. Then you'll have my permission to die.

After reaching the center of the dead city, everyone noticed a complex labyrinth

Kazuma: We found ourselves in Fafnir's Vault, where the clear path is lost. Can you still guide us in?
Akane: I have no memory of this place, and there's older and fouler things than Hel-Walkers in the deep places of the nine realms. Fafnir's vault is known to have a Helspawn guarding it

At the entrance, the group was stopped by Black Altar Avido

Avido: Your fate is decided, Manigoldo. Everlasting cold and damnation for your sins.
Deathmask: The dice has not been thrown yet.
Avido: Come, saint of Death. Soon You'll be followed by those whose lives You've ruined. Their souls are damned as well. I'll add that beautiful woman to my collection.

Thinking on Mito, Erda was about to face Avido, but Deathmask stops her

Deathmask: (looking at Erda) Do not worry (then he glares at the Specter) I won't let my sins damn my victims nor those whom I love.

Avido begins to laugh. Deathmask was about to challenge him, but Kazuma stops him.

Kazuma: You have none Gold Cloth, Deathmask. I'm well equipped

Kazuma turn his gaze on Avido
Kazuma: If you raise your hand against my friends and family, I'll never forgive you!!

Avido: I'm your worst fears come to life. I'm the Nazgûl Senshi Avido Máttugr Helson. Owner of the Nidhogg cloth. We might be both Silver Saints, but we're not equal.
Kazuma: We never were, Black Altar.

Avido begins to feed from the souls around him while Kazuma summoned his cosmo

(tense music)

Kazuma: (thinking: What an aggressive cosmo)
Erda: (thinking: His murderous intent are stronger that of Deathmask's)

Both of them began to fight each other, but Kazuma's fire cosmo was withered by his time on Helheim. Avido was slightly faster due the fact that he was able to use the winds of Hel.

Kazuma: (thinking: Impossible!! I'm the strongest of the Silver Saints, yet my hits and kicks won't even budge)
Avido: (cackling) What's the matter, Southern Cross? Do you still believe on your lord Jesus Christ?

Erda saw the fight with certain awe

Erda: (Thinking: Kazuma is really stronger than me. Sin was right. I would've been defeated by him if he would've decided to fight me on Jotunheim. But even with all that power, he's just a child compared with a man that has a power similar of the Gold Saints. )

Avido: I'm getting tired of this annoyance

He tossed a lighting bolt towards Kazuma, but Erda used her fist to protect Kazuma. Erda's arm was broken

Avido: You shouldn't interfered. I'll get to you later.

He was about to kill Erda, but Kazuma intervened just in time

Kazuma: That was a mistake!!

A series of lightning bolts and fire began to stun Avido.

Kazuma: I told you that I'll kill you if you touched her. Padre nuestro, que estas en los cielos Santificado--
Avido: (laughing) This again?

Kazuma had a gaze on the 7th sense while praying his God. And puts his hands on the shape of a cross.

Avido: What's this cosmo?!!!
Kazuma: The Power of Christ compels you!! SOUTHERN CROSS THUNDERBOLT!!!!

Kazuma managed to strike him and his enemy's cloth displayed the cross shaped fire damage on the chest.

Avido: ( thinking: Impossible!! My cloth was made from primordial Niflheim materials. How can this be?!)

Erda and Akane looked amazed at the Southern Cross Saint

Erda: He was able to dent a primordial mist Cloth. It's like I've faced Deathmask when he was a Dryade.
Akane: His feelings towards you and his faith on his God made him focus all if his cosmo in that technique.

Avido frowned and grimaces, grinding his teeth in anger.

Avido: You're nothing but a nuisance. A monkey that has learned a new trick! I'll show you true mastery of cosmos!!!

Avido's cosmos began to rise as he absorbed the spirits surrounding him.

Kazuma: (thinking: What kind of cosmo is this?!) Jesus, ten piedad de nosotros (Jesus have mercy on us all)
Avido: This is the true power of the Sekishiki preapse technique! HITO DAMA!!!

Avido's evil cosmo began to drag Kazuma towards it

Avido: Manigoldo's Sekishiki only disembodies souls from their bodies. My Sekishiki destroys both the body and the souls. Then transfer the taint to me!! The minute you'll reach me, you'll cease to exist and you will become a part of me!!

Kazuma was trying to resist being pulled harnessing his cosmo trough his faith.

Kazuma: (thinking: My body doesn't respond) You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
Avido: It will NOT?!! Praying won't change your destiny, Silver Saint. And that destiny is watch me to suck up your soul!!!
Deathmask: SUCK THIS!!!

Deathmask attacked him with a spectral strike that destabilize Avido's technique.

Avido: When did you learned how to do that, Manigoldo?!
Deathmask: You were the teacher, when you blocked my Sekishiki Tenryu Ha on my fight against your mistress.

Both of them clashes again and splits.

Erda: Catch!!!

Deathmask catches what Erda tossed at him. To his surprise it was Cancer's Clothstone. The Cloth enveloped Deathmask's body.

Avido: Attack me, Gold Saint!!! "Disembodied Soul"
Deathmask: Hashtag #idontthinkso

This attack managed to stun Deathmask and Avido's power grow with every soul he absorbed.

Avido: You fight with your own Cosmo instead of using the souls You've reaped all those years ago. You saved those children from death, but not yourself!! You can't beat me without becoming like me, Manigoldo. Otherwise, a willing soul will never be found!!!
Akane: He only need one!!!

The former Sailor Coronis abandons her body and let her Seoul to be temporary absorbed by Deathmask's cosmo. The spectral battle made the ghostly Vault to crumble.

Avido: You know that not a single soul can leave this realm unless you offer something a sacrifice in return. If you resurrect your beloved without giving a life force in return, she'll become a Hel-Walker
Deathmask: You let me worry about that. Even a beast like me could love and protect. ROAR, OH COSMO!!!

Deathmask awakened his God Cloth, showing his commitment to justice, Athena and his desire of recovering Helena. Avido was surprised by seeing someone else with a Sekishiki waves being far more powerful than his.

Deathmask: I'm more than willing to spend the rest of my natural life in Helheim and accept my just punishment, but I must see for my friends and family's well-being!!

Avido: Fool!!! You could've killed Helia with this power. You know that when you see her, she will not want to go back, as her fate is completed
Deathmask: You're everything I was and I shall never be again. And **** the Fate!! SEKISHIKI METSU MEKAI HA!!! (Dark World Destructive Wave)

Avido: You've made me a garbageeeeee!!!!!!

Deathmask's attack ripped Avido's body and soul apart and spreads it all across Helheim and Niflheim, breaking the vault, finally breaking it and releasing Yûfa and Helena's souls

In Avido's remains Kazuma found the Dark Sapphire that composed the Rôta Valkyrie

Yūfa: You certainly know how to make an entrance, Deathmask

Yūfa removes her Valkyrie Cloth parts from the rest of her cloth. Deathmask sees Helena. He went towards her, but Yūfa gave him a warning.

Yūfa: You can only speak to her, Deathmask. But it will be up to her if she follows you or not. If you stay too much time with her, you'll be frozen alongside her

Then Deathmask proceeds to talk with Helena. She was still trapped on a Helheim illusion in which she was trying to help her brothers and sister, but everything she made wasn't enough. Then Deathmask talks to her.

Deathmask: Hi.
Helena: (Crying) I must help my little brothers, but I do not know how.
Deathmask: Your family's alright. You will be able to see them again.
Helena: You're Lying!!!!

Helena's soul begins to harm Deathmask and he remembered his past life as Manigoldo and remembered the child he wanted to prevent from fall into Hell and the lesson he learned from the Pope in his previous life. 

Deathmask: Despair doesn't become you, my love. If you like, I'll be with you from now on.
Helena: Cancer Saint?
Deathmask: I never got the chance to tell you this. I love you. And your love should suffice to turn this hell into a paradise.
Helena: My love?! Deathmask!!!! NO!!!!

Deathmask was about to freeze, but Helena's soul reacted and was absorbed by Deathmask's cosmo. Then he felt her soul inside him and began to perform a technique.

Deathmask: Master Death Toll. Allow me to use your technique just this time. SHABADABADA!!!!

Deathmask opens a portal very similar to the Bifrost bridge. The heroes began to cross it, but not Yūfa nor Thor

Deathmask: What are you waiting?! Let's go!!!
Yūfa: You go. Thrym, I mean Phecda Gamma Thor and I must make sure that The Afterlife can be a place to rest after dealing with Helia. Get to Alfheim and restore the Silver Crystal. Free us from this nightmare.

Deathmask nods and everyone but Yūfa and Thor remained in Helheim.

Mimir: Took you long enough. Mission accomplished?
Kazuma: Rôta's Sapphire and breastplate. Mission Accomplished

The heroes arrived to Asgard with Mimir waiting for them. He began to heal everyone with his Lyra and cosmo.

Deathmask rushed towards the frozen lake and opened the ice sarcophagus that contained Helena

He reintroduced Helena's soul on her body.

Helena woke later in the company of Deathmask. They shared a tender moment of two days time.

When he exits from her cottage, Akane stumbles upon him

Akane: Did she killed you or brought you back to life?
Deathmask: It's time I die and return to Helheim.
Akane: Let Helena's soul to be claimed by Helia-sama. The Saints could use your help.
Deathmask: The souls of my brothers in arms were put on the Olympus to be tried by the Gods. Why my punishment should be any different? Justice doesn't change and evil will always be evil. Isn't that right, miss Erda?
Erda: You've matured, Necromancer.

Erda was in front of them with the Hanzashi Dorado

Erda: You've changed. You're not the man I hated. Don't make me do this.
Deathmask: The only condition Helia let us go was because i made a wager that you'd kill me after she were resurrected. I only lived borrowed time. I died on the Wailing Wall.

Erda didn't wanted to kill him, but Kazuma arrived.

Kazuma: By order of Athena, if you can't kill him I will.

Erda then stabbed Deathmask, but when he was agonizing, Akane put a blade on his hand. Then his cosmo and Einherhar tattoos disappeared from his body.

Akane: He died a warrior. He's in Valhalla now.

Erda went to speak with Helena

Erda: The Graad foundation will support you to go the lower lands to any city you desire. Deathmask was born in Italy and trained in Sicily
Helena: You knew him well.
Erda: I wanted to kill him for a long time. But the man i've wanted to kill wouldn't have ever sacrificed to save someone. I had no pleasure nor solace taking his life. He saved us an now a good man is dead.

Suddenly, Erda noticed Helena touching her abdomen

Helena: You're mistaken. He's alive...
Erda: In Valhalla?

Helena smiles while she shows the Cancer clothstone to Erda.

Helena:  In me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870 34 25
Kerry is suddenly sent to a cold- icy desolate land, and she doesn't know why. Travel with her as she meets the King of Jotunheim, King Loki, on a jo...
12.6K 566 13
You are a Valkyrie assigned by Odin to assist the Jotun King in defending his realm from attack. You journey to Jotunheim with your fellow shield mai...
11.8K 638 51
An angel without wings. A berserker without a totem. Both must accept their true nature to finally be together and save the earth from impending doom.
2.5K 106 20
"As the light grows, the darkness awakens." Since finding myself and saving my brother, life has been quiet. Kratos and I have carefully crafted a ne...