Letting Go

By YukimuraShuusukeGrl

She was the quiet Ravenclaw, but was always teased by Cho Chang. When Cho and her friends are teasing her one... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
chapter 18
Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter 21 (part 2)

Chapter Two

4.8K 167 39
By YukimuraShuusukeGrl

Kagome sighed as she looked around making sure no one was around, for the last two days she had been able to avoid mostly everyone in her house.

She arrived just in time for classes, and left as fast as she could. She had also been eating down in the kitchens instead of in the Great Hall. Overall, she has been doing a lot to avoid Cho Chang and her followers.

Kagome also made sure she avoided the Slytherins as well. She really didn't want to meet up with...him.

Blaise Zabini.

He was Cho's crush, she really didn't expect him to be the one she grabbed, and she didn't know if she wanted to show her face to him any time soon.

"There you are!" Kagome took a deep breath turning on her heels as she now faced the one person she was trying so hard to avoid.

"Hello, Cho." Kagome smiled politely, when all she really wanted to do was turn the other way and run.

"I have been looking for you." The girl hissed, eyes narrowed. She was made, making Kagome shift slightly.

She really should have just made her way straight to the library and hid in there. It would have been safer for her at least.

"I can't believe you..." Cho stated eyes on fire, she wanted to pay Kagome back, she needed to have a way to show her what she did, she wasn't going to get away with it.

Kagome stepped back a bit at the threatening look in her housemates eyes. "Cho, I-"

"Shut it!"

"..."

"You knew perfectly well how I felt about Blaise! He isn't yours to touch, and he never will be!"

Flinching back at the yelling, Kagome kept silent, hoping that yelling was all that she'd be forced to endure. She should have know better though, lady luck never did fancy her. And this was proven as Cho's face seemed to contort with hatred, why did she hater her so much, what had she done?! She was so nervous, so frightened, she hadn't noticed the crowd gathering around them in front of the potions classroom. She closed her eyes and tried to ignore the yelling, but that wasn't meant to happen either, she felt a painful grasp on her wrists and looked up in surprise. "Ch-Cho!"

"No, you listen! Stay away from him! I swear by Merlin's wand, that if you go near him, or Ravenclaw house again, I will hex you into the next millennia!"

"I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS BLAISE! I DID IT TO SHUT YOU UP!"

The hall was silent at the soft spoken, nervous, and reserved Ravenclaw's sudden outburst.

~SLAP~

Kagome felt tears forming in her eyes and stumbled backwards into someone, not caring to look who it was, the person behind her only seemed to fuel Cho's rage as she made to hit Kagome again. Kagome of course ducked back, and Cho followed her with her hand only to smack someone else.

"Bloody hell!"

Cho didn't seem to care though, it was as if she were blind to anyone but Kagome. She went to hit her again, only this time, she was snapped out of her rage as someone took hold of her wrist in a tight grip.

"LET ME GO!" Cho yelled angrily as she turned her eyes to whoever had stopped her from striking down Kagome. Her eyes went wide in horror as she stared up into the beautiful blue eyes that could belong only to her Blaise Zabini. "B-Blaise..."

"I think you should go, Ravenclaw doesn't have Potions this period, so you have no business here." He let her go and watched her stumble back a bit, gripping the wrist he'd just held, then sending a cruel, cold and hateful look past him at Kagome before pulling herself together and walking calmly through the crowd and back up the stairs to the main hall.

"Clear out!"

Kagome wasn't sure who it was that had yelled, it wasn't Blaise, since he was staring down at her at that exact moment, and she in turn was gazing fearfully back up at him. She was scared, not of him, of returning to Ravenclaw dormitory..,of Cho...

"You okay?"

Kagome gave a nervous nod, watching Blaise crouch down in front of her. She wasn't even sure as to when she'd gotten on the ground, but there she was, sitting on the cold stone of the castle dungeons.

"Professor Snape will be coming soon,"

Kagome pried her eyes from Blaise's and turned to see that the person who had yelled had been none other than Draco Malfoy, and on his cheek was a pink welted print similar to the one on her own cheek.

Blaise held his hand out to Kagome and she stared at the hand nervously, in the back of her mind, she contemplated on whether or not she should take the hand. If she took it, Cho would be even angrier, but...those eyes...

Biting her lip, Kagome stood up and muttered out a soft, "I'm sorry for the trouble." And gave a small bow, before turning and was about to run and find somewhere she could hide and think about what she was going to do now.

Kagome had a feeling if she went back to her dorms something horrible would happen to her. She could always stay the night in the Healing Wing, but that could only last a day...two at the most, if she was lucky.

"I don't think so..." She was grabbed around her waist and let out a small squeak as she was brought back to someones chest.

"You aren't going anywhere yet..." It was Blaise, he had a firm grip on her and Kagome knew she couldn't escape it, "We have to talk."

Those words didn't sound very good. They could mean a lot of things, mostly bad too! 'we have to talk' conversations were usually breakups or talking down to people...something bad in Kagome's books. 'We aren't even dating...and I'm about to get the breakup speech?' A befuddled look on her face at the thought that had crossed her mind.

She didn't want to have this conversation ,"b-but I have class..." she was going to say more but Blaise's friend, Draco Malfoy, stepped in.

"From the confrontation you just had...I don't think going to class would be such a good thing." Draco paused, "Cho does have almost everyone in Ravenclaw attached to her wand...or so to speak."

Kagome knew he was right, but she wasn't going to admit it. She just really wanted to get away from these two Slytherins!

"Come on...we are going somewhere to talk..." Blaise said, still not letting her waist go as he led her down the hall, Draco following not far behind him.

It seemed like she wasn't going to be going anywhere anytime soon. She hoped they ran into a teacher on the way...then she could escape, but that thought left her mind as they reached one of the empty classrooms.

'Just my luck, the one time I want to run into a teacher...I don't!' Kagome thought as Draco shut the classroom door behind him.

"What do you want to talk about?" Kagome asked, moving away from Blaise as he released her. She wanted to have some space between them. He was making her feel really uncomfortable.

Blaise looked at her, his eyes seemed to glow making Kagome's breath almost catch, "I think I deserve an explanation...I did hear some of your fighting with Chang..."

This made Kagome pale slightly, she should have guessed people heard with how loud the both of them had started to yell.

"How much did you hear?" Kagome asked, looking between both Slytherins.

Draco raised an eyebrow, "We heard most of the yelling...so a lot of the conversation."

Kagome silently muttered a curse, she really didn't want to explain that the only reason she kissed Blaise was to get Cho to leave her alone...it made her feel kind of shallow.

Taking a deep breath she sighed, "I have always been disliked by Cho, and because of that I am not well liked by most of the Ravenclaws. The day I kissed Zabini was another day she was bothering me..." Kagome paused looking at the two snakes.

Blaise was listening to her eyes focused on what she was saying, as was Draco. He seemed to find the situation Kagome was in amusing, at least it was on his end.

"I really don't feel comfortable talking about this..."

"Isn't that too bad, I feel perfectly fine talking about this, so lets talk,"

Kagome stared at Blaise, sighing, she ran her fingers through her hair before turning her eyes to the floor. "Well, first, my name is Kagome Higurashi...I guess it started like it always does; she had been baiting me, again, she normally just insults me then leaves her girls to beat me or something, and while I hate admitting that, you guys aren't leaving me with a choice on topic..."

Draco smirked, "Probably should have thought of that before you chose to kiss a snake."

"...yeah..." She frowned, "about that, I didn't know who I was kissing. Cho had asked me if I had a crush, apparently you had talked with her around two days ago?"

Blaise nodded, "Yeah, I asked if she had a quill I could borrow, left mine in the Slytherin common room, what does that have to do with anything though?"

"Everything," she gave soft laugh, "She came to me, and I thought she would leave me be since it seemed like she was in a genuinely good mood, she asked me if I was going to ask how her day was, and so I did; anything to avoid a fight with her." She shook her head, "She was happy because she had spoken with the guy she liked, and I hadn't realized at the time that that was you, and she hadn't told me!" She snapped irritably. "She assumes the world knows everything there is to know about Cho Chang! She asked if I had a crush, and I don't, I have never liked anyone really, not in a romantic way of any sort, at least. Before I could comment though, they started jabbing fun at me again, why would I like someone, I don't have time, a Ravenclaw reject, saying that I should have been a Hufflepuff, but then commenting that I'd be outcasted there too!" She didn't realize tears were starting to form in her eyes, "I snapped, I told them I did have a crush, a complete lie, and they knew it, or thought so...they told me to kiss my crush, I didn't have one...so, without another thought, I turned, grabbed, and kissed."

Blaise stared stunned at the lengthy dialogue just given, somewhat hurt that he had just been a means of escape for the girl in front of him.

Draco laughed, "So, what now? You seemed to have gotten yourself into quite a mess,"

Kagome's shoulders slouched,"I know, and then, after leaving them, I find out through gossip, that the guy I'd kissed, was Cho's crush. I shouldn't even be anywhere near you, she'll curse me for sure if she finds out."

"What should it matter to her, I'm not hers, and as of today, you belong to me,"

Draco smirked, her watched his friend and the Ravenclaw girl from a short distance, this really had turned into one of those dramas he'd read about in his spare time.

"What?! You must be off your rocker! Cho would bypass curses altogether and just kill me if I were to spend anymore time near you than I already have,"

"Again, I don't care about Cho," he took her wrist in his hand when he saw her about to move away, pulling her up against his body with the initial pull, he stared into her blue eyes, they were frightened, nervous, filled with worry. "You are mine, Kagome Higurashi, and that means you don't need to worry about Cho Chang anymore."

"What are you talking about?"

Blaise smirked as he watched Kagome look at him with a puzzled expression, "Didn't your parents ever teach you..." He paused, smirk growing, "never make yourself interesting to a Slytherin...unless you want to belong to one..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 464 12
-Draco Malfoy -Mattheo Riddle -Tom Riddle -Blaise Zabini -Lorenzo Berkshire -Theodore Nott -Smut, Fluffy, Smuff, You name it.
51.7K 1.6K 108
Hermione x Reader (Female) Slytherin - Y/N Riddle or Y/N Malfoy Hufflepuff - Y/N Diggory Ravenclaw - Y/N Lovegood Gryffindor - Y/N Weasley or Y/N Pot...
5.9M 171K 45
Now that the war is over, Katherine Bright goes back to Hogwarts to finish her studies, but she's not the only one returning. She was hoping for a p...
32.5K 970 39
A story about Krystal Eleanor ; muggle born Ravenclaw and Draco Malfoy ; pure blood Slytherin... Krystal Eleanor, being picked on by Draco Malfoy mad...