They Don't Know About Us

By juliemarie13

Liam Payne is 17 years old and is a sophomore in high school. Niall Horan is 16 years old and also a sophomor... More

They Don't Know About Us
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 15

98 5 3
By juliemarie13

Niall's POV
I am such an idiot. I shouldn't care what other people think about me and Liam, I love him way too much. I think I may be more worried about our future because my plan is college and Liam just wants to stay here. I needed to see Liam.

When I got to Liam's house the door was unlocked and I just walked in. It didn't like anyone was home. I was really worried right now and I didn't what I was going to find in this house. I walked very slowly up the stairs. When I made it to Liam's room, I tried to open the door but it was locked so I kicked it down. I could see an arm sticking out of his bathroom and I could feel the tears wanting to fall from my eyes. "Liam..." no answer. "Liam...please tell me that isn't you." still no answer. I inched closer to his bathroom and what I saw inside shattered my heart into millions and millions of pieces. I couldn't control my tears anymore, they were flowing out my eyes now. The bottle of pills were in Liam's other hand and I grabbed them and just stared at them. I had no idea what to do with Liam, should I call the paramedics or should just leave him here because it doesn't look like he breathing. I did only thing I could think of at the moment, I poured the rest of the pills into my hand and gulped them down. I was crying as I felt pills go down my throat. I lied down next to Liam and looked up at the ceiling. My last words were,"Liam I love you, I can't wait to see again in heaven." My eyes fluttered closed and when they opened again Liam was standing in front of me smiling, Jordan was with him. I just smiled back at him and hugged him tightly. Jordan was smiling at how happy we were. When we pulled back Liam grabbed my hand and Jordan, Liam and I walked into the gates of heaven together. We had finally found peace and we couldn't be anymore happier.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 2.1K 56
Larry Stylinson Fanfiction. [AU]. Harry Styles is an eighteen-year-old student in the Congleton High School who just came out of the closet. He has...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...
33.7K 1.6K 50
Tatum Williams, 17 years old, is finally in her last year of school. For her the years seemed to drag longer than usual. Tatum and her mom move aroun...
293 2 71
(Book 1 in the wanted series) Verbally abused by his mum for years, 18 year old Niall Horan always believed he'd never be loved or wanted by anyone...