Letters to a Rockstar

By ragdollgypsy

My world went spiraling downhill in a matter of hours. And now I am up in heaven recalling all that happened... More

My last goodbye
New Arrival!
The hell begins
From bad to worse.
We all fall down
IS THIS A REAL DISEASE???
I don't want to die
I decide to buy a hat
"Does my baby sister have a crush??"
My first letter to Ashley
Why would this happen to such a beautiful girl??
"I WRITE SONGS FOR FUCK SAKES!"
TAKING A TOLL
THANK YOU!
My letter back to Ashley
"Hey Ashley! I am going to order some strippers!"
I was hooked
Bom Bidi Bom
Watching
Ashley's letter/stronger treatment
Better days
How can anybody love a person like me?????????????
We stitch these wounds
A perfect circle of pain
Promises broken
City of Angels
Something is missing.
We are not getting fucking pineapple!!!!!
"DUDE! What do see in that girl??"
Kaleidoscope
My confession to you
Temptation
How do you do Mr. Purdy?
A moment to ourselves
The kids will take their monsters on
Your worse then Jake!
Fresh Bruises
"Guys? I have news."
Its alright!
Happy birthday 🎂
Take nothing for granted
I WANT TO STAY.
I open my lungs dear
"STAY AWAY!"
Swinging on a star
Why did he do it?
I am setting you free Ashley
"🎩I feel like a character out of Alice in Wonderland!🐰"
Good to have you back sis
Gone too soon :-(
Good times bad times
Game over
YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!
The charm bracelet
Work it out!
Stroke of midnight
Deep sea diving(in my tub)
A little white lie..........WELL WORTH IT!!!!!
Kick love into motion
Confessions in the dark
Nope! Too Sexy!
Love goes both ways
Playing dress up
With this ring.....
Letters to a rockstar

Best Behavior

35 1 0
By ragdollgypsy

I woke up that next morning and I decided to pay my late husband a visit. His former bandmates had all decided to stay with him at Andy & Juliet's house. They just could not bring themselves to leave him like this. 

I got up and stretched and walked over to my closet. I would have my boys have a play date with Zeus again. He had promised them a ride on Hercules's horse Pegasus today. 

Right now, they needed rest. My babies were after all two years old. 

And they have had a rough 12 hours. I wanted them to get as much sleep as possible. Since they were trying to adjust to being up here. Sleep would allow their hearts to heal. 

I flipped through my dresses and found a favorite of mine. I took it out and decided to change the style. I had picked this up from Persephone a while back. I smoothed the top and it transformed into a solid tan conservative strapless top. I saw wide, tan silk ribbon appear and I removed my white nightgown and slide this masterpiece on. I snapped twice and a choker made out of garnets cut raw appeared. 

At the same time, they needed closure. 

I looked at my hair and sighed. It needed colored. I smoothed it out and it changed into a pitch black with shocking neon orange towards the bottom. I smiled at myself. 

 I snapped my fingers twice and it twirled around and around and dropped into spiral curls. I smiled and my makeup was done in a bronze and deep brown blend. I grabbed a cream and midnight blue cloak and tied it around my neck. Covering my dress up. 

I walked out of my room and went to my boys room. I walked in and they were awake and quietly playing with their under the sea stuffed animals set. I leaned against the door and thought about what I needed to do. They needed closure so they would settle in more. And their grief process would move forward easier. 

"Ashton James? Patrick Alexander? " I said softly as they looked up at me and smiled. "Would you guys like to bring your stuffed Octopus's and join mommy on an trip to visit with your daddy and uncles and aunts for a bit?" I asked as they nodded. 

"Okay, come here babies and lets get you changed into your clothes." I said as they stood up and picked their toys up and put them back. Patrick raced to me and I caught him in my arms. "Will I stay with daddy?" He asked as I hugged him. I pulled him away and brushed his straight, black bangs aside. "No baby, we will just be going down to say goodbye and give hugs. This is just for you guys to give daddy and your uncles and aunts hugs. Since you were unable to when you got hurt yesterday." I said to them both and they nodded. 

I walked over to their dresser and pulled out a pair of matching black skinny jeans and matching black and white button down blouses. It had pinstripes. I wanted them to be in black since in a few days they would be buried. 

I brushed their hair and they grabbed their Octopus's and I lifted them both up and walked out of their room. I walked out of our house and headed to where Zeus resided. Ashton was teasing Patrick. Causing him to punch him back. 

"BOYS!" I scolded and they looked at me. "That is enough. Please be on your best behavior or else I am leaving you up here with Hector." I said in a firm tone. "I am sorry mommy." Patrick said. "I am sorry too mommy." Ashton said as I stopped walking. "Apologize to each other as well." I said. "I am sorry Patrick." " I am sorry Ashton." 

I smiled and walked up towards Zeus.

Zeus looked down at me as I walked up to him. My boys were playing quietly with their babies. I set them down and they sat at my feet as I smiled. 

"Sir, I have a request to ask of you. I would like to bring my boys down and have them get closure. They are having trouble settling in. Since they were taken from my husband so abruptly. Would it be possible if I could do that?" I asked. 

Zeus looked over at Ares and they talked to themselves for a minute. They broke apart and Zeus sat back in his massive chair. "We normally don't allow this cause of their age. But, we make acceptions in situations like yours. You will be given a necklace for all three of you. You will be given three hours on earth. Like last time, the rules stick." He said as he walked down and put the same style of necklaces on all three of us. My boys stood up and grabbed their Octopuses and I saw them walk up to Zeus and the rest. I held my breath as they stopped in front of them.

"Thank you sir." Patrick said. "Thank you sir." Ashton said as they looked up at Zeus. He smiled and bowed down to them both and chuckled softly. " You are most welcome. You listen to your mom and be on your best behavior." He said as they nodded. They walked back down and I lifted them both up and kissed their heads. They hugged their Octopuses and I walked over to a memoryscope. I set Ashton down a sec and dialed in our last name. I saw it show their location and I picked him back up.

"I want you to hold onto your babies and to mommy. You will float down with mommy like a feather. We will drift down and inside. Once we hit solid ground you will see glitter everywhere. And you will be able to hug daddy. Okay?" I said as they nodded. I kissed their heads and I stepped forward and floated down. 

They listened and giggled as we floated down. Once we hit solid ground I put them down and we all turned into human. They wanted picked back up. I scooped them up and we walked.

I saw that Andy was up and talking to Juliet. He looked over at us and he spun Juliet around. I put the twins down. She looked back at him as his blue eyes glittered with tears. Her eyes glazed over as they looked over at us. My twins wanted held and I scooped them back up. I walked over as they watched me in shock. Juliet stood up and walked over towards us and looked and shook her head and backed up in shock. Her body was shaking. Andrew stood up and held onto her as she stood there. 

My twins clung onto their babies as they looked at them. 

I took off my cloak and draped it over a chair and Juliet gazed at my gown. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked as the twins asked to be let down. They walked shyly over to Andrew. He pulled them into a hug as she walked  back over to me. She looked at my gown closer and smiled. "I wanted to give the boys a chance to say goodbye. So they would have closure." I said as she walked around and examined my gown. "You look stunning. I love this gown." She said as she pulled me into a hug. She inhaled my scent of vanilla with a hint of peppermint. I felt her body shake as tears fell down onto my shoulders. 

"Don't cry. I know you miss me. I have been watching you help raise my boys. And I am so grateful they have been raised well. They have turned out to be well-behaved two year olds." I said as she broke it and smiled a shaky smile. " I just cannot believe you are here. With your boys. You look gorgeous and they look healthy as can be. I miss you guys so much. We were not ready for them to go. That's for sure. We are still in shock over losing them. We did not get to see them. None of us did. They were taken away before we could. Ashley heard and he raced home. We tried calling him. We were there to visit his folks. Once he was not responding, Andy grabbed me and we flew to the house. He broke the door down and broke his bedroom door. Took one look and scooped him up and carried him. He was MINUTES away from joining you. We could not be mad. He had JUST lost his twin boys. The poor guy was in total shock. We all took a flight back here once he was cleared. He wanted to be away from this hurt. But, his heart has still been broken yet." She said. 

" I know. I watched it all unfold and I knew he would have trouble being at home. He will eventually go back home. When he is ready. DON'T rush him. He will have to endure an all new set of pain once he steps foot into the house without his family. Brace yourselves. He may end up selling the house ?  He may go back to his place in Nashville. Its hard to say." I said. 

I sat down in a chair and leaned back. My boys were playing with Andy with their babies. "OH MY GOD!" I heard a male voice exclaim as I saw the boys whip their heads around. I stood up and they walked towards me and I lifted them up. They clung onto me and their babies. 

"Hey baby." I said as my husbands jaw dropped. He dropped to his knees. I walked over barefoot to him and put our twins down. He grabbed them into his arms and cried softly. I wiped a few tears as more voices came into the room. 

"Chelsea!??? Boys?!? What are you guys doing here??" Jinxx asked as I turned towards the rest. "I wanted the twins to say their goodbyes and have closure. Since they were taken from Ashley so suddely yesterday. I am sorry guys. I did not have any say in this one. I was just as shocked as you all were. Please don't think I asked to have them die and join me." I said as my husband wiped his cheeks and looked up at me. 

"Boys, why don't you go and visit with your uncles and aunts for a bit. Me and your mom need to have a talk." He said softly. They hugged him. I bent down and had them face me. "I want you guys to listen to them. DO not take your necklaces off. And be on YOUR best behavior." I said softly but firmly. They nodded and I hugged and kissed them both. 

I grabbed my dress and stood back up and we walked over towards their closed in patio. He opened the door and I stepped outside. He closed it and I smiled at him. His eyes never left mine as he walked towards me. 

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me softly. I smiled and kissed back and he asked for permission. I granted it to him as his hands rested on my waist.

I broke it and laughed. "Some things never change Ashley." I said as he smiled. I walked over and sat down in a chair. He sat down with me and took my hands into his. 

"Baby, I will never blame you for what happened to our boys. I know you had no say in what happened. They were just too young. I now have Olive our Yorkshire Terrier. She has been staying with us here. I will always miss you and our boys. But I will never blame you baby. They look so healthy." He said as tears rolled down his cheeks. 

I wiped them off and smiled a soft smile. 

"I am glad. You will be fine. I saw what your future holds and it shows a good, solid future. Just don't try to leave here. Its not your time yet." I said as he sniffled. He pulled me into his lap and held me in his arms. I held him and we just stayed there for a while. 

"I will miss them SO much baby. You both were my world." He said into my ear. 

"I know baby. I feel the same way." I said softly back. 

I leaned back and brushed his hair out of his face. His eyes looked better but I could still see sadness. It hurt us both that our boys were no longer with him. I just knew that they would be able to move forward better once they said goodbye.

"You should not worry about them. They are having a blast up there. Playing with Zeus and playing with toys. They just needed to see you guys. That's all. We need to get going. I wanna pay a visit to my mom and brothers before we head back up." I said as his brown eyes glazed over with water.

"Baby, come now. You will be fine I promise. You have your bandmates. And you fly back to Ohio if you need to and go visit your in laws. You have family all around you. Don't forget that." I said smiling softly. I saw him lean in and kiss me softly. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I broke it and smiled again. "I need to get going. I have two precious hours left here on earth." I said as I stood up. I noticed the necklace on his neck. I touched it and it shimmered a gentle blue. "If you ever miss me, just look at that. And know that I will always be watching you. I never will forget the guy who stole my heart." I said as he pulled me in for one last long, passionate kiss. His hands moved to the sleeves and I gently broke it. "Baby, I can't. I am sorry." I said as he smirked. I smacked his butt as we made our way back inside.

I saw all of the guys and girls talking amongst themselves softly as they took turns interacting with our twins. I hated to do what I had to do next. But I needed to pay my brothers and mom a visit. "Guys, I am so sorry to have to do this. But we need to get going. I wanna head over to my mom's house and visit with them for a bit." I said as they all took turns and passed my babies around. They gave them hugs and kisses and Juliet handed them back to Ashley. He hugged them tight and my heart broke as he kissed them both a zillion times and they laughed. He handed them over to me. They grabbed onto each side and clung to me and their babies.

"Wave bye boys!" I said as I saw a pale yellow light appear. They waived and we saw all of them smile as tears rolled down their faces. Ashley was with Jinxx and Sammi-doll. Jinxx wrapped an arm around his shoulders as we stepped up and turned back to angels. "Take care guys. I love you and I will always be watching you." I said as we rose up.

"Cleveland, Ohio. Kropp." I said softly as our light turned into a cloud. We settled into the cloud and it took us gently onto the next stop. This did not count as our three hours. Since we were no longer on earth.

I felt Patrick play with his Octopus and sing softly. His hair hung in his eyes. Ashton was playing with the clouds and shaped them into different shapes. I sighed a heavy sigh as we traveled towards our next destination.

"Ready boys?" I said as we stood up and looked down below. They both nodded and I picked them up and held them as we floated down once again. I felt both heads lay against my shoulders. A nap would be in order after we ate. They were after all babies yet. We floated down towards the house and into the living room. Once we were human we saw their Uncle Remington crying as he held onto a picture.

I walked over and he looked up at us and yelled in shock.

"OH FUCK CHELSEA! PATRICK! ASHTON!" He said as he shot up and laid the picture down. I heard footsteps race downstairs and a scream erupt from my mom. Patrick wiggled and reached for her as she came racing in. She grabbed him and held onto him tightly. Ashton wiggled and wanted Emerson. Emerson was standing in shock as he took his nephew and Ashton hugged him tight. Their Octopus's dropped and I picked them back up.

" I wanted the boys to have closure since their death was so sudden. They were needing to say goodbye. We just came from Andy's house. We have two hours." I said as they nodded. Remington looked at me and pulled me in for a hug. Monica came down and I heard a muffled cry. I looked and she was standing there in shock. I broke the hug and walked over to her.

"Hey Chelsea. You look................stunning. Whhhaaaaattttt aaaarrreee yoouu guys doing here?" She asked as she tried to compose herself. "To give the boys a chance to say goodbye. Closure." I said as I saw Shy emerge and Larisa came behind her. I pulled all three girls in for a hug. I hugged them tight as I broke it. They went over to see their nephews and I pulled in my mom for a hug.

My brothers were with the girls.

"Chelsea, you look breath-taking. Where did you get this gown?" She asked. "I got it from up where my heaven is. I live in Olympus. I mingle with famous people and greek gods and goddesses. Its easy to get things like this. You just snap your fingers and bam!" I said as she smiled and hugged me again.

I saw my necklace flash. I had an hour left.

I sat down and interacted with my boys and brothers and sister in laws. My mom snapped a picture. "Mom, that will only show my brothers and their girls. We will not show up. Since we are considered ghost to everyone else's eyes. Only you guys can see us in human form." I said as she cried softly.

I stood up and grabbed my dress. "Oh mom! I am sorry! I did not mean to leave you without your one and only grandsons and daughter. I had NO idea they were arriving. I only found out shortly before they came to find me. I never wanted them to leave you guys." I said as they smiled. They understood.

I saw my necklace flash again. Half an hour.

I sighed a deep, painful sigh.

"Boys, we need to get going here soon. Lets say our goodbyes." I said as all eyes looked at me. They nodded and yawned a big, yawn. My brothers took turns and hugged them. The girls hugged them at the same time. My mom hugged them. I hugged all of them in a big group hug. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a pale yellow light appear. My necklace flashed and I sighed.

"We need to go." I said sadly. My boys broke the hugs and grabbed their babies and headed towards me. I picked them up and Patrick yawned. Ashton laid his head against me and was sleepy.

"Waive bye boys." I said as they waived bye. I stepped onto the light and we turned back into angels. "I love you guys so much." I said as I took my necklace off and tossed it to my mom. I took theirs off and quickly tossed them to Remington and Monica. They caught them and smiled a sad smile. We floated up as my boys fell fast asleep in their cloud.

We rose back up and headed back to our house. They raced into the kitchen and sat down. I snapped my fingers and regular play clothes appeared on them. Jeans and Batman shirts. I wore a white, cotton dress.

"Alright boys! Put your Octopus's down and lets get breakfast. And I will put you down for naps. Then we will head over to Pegasus's barn and Hercules will give you guys a ride. How does that sound?" I said as they nodded and yawned.

I snapped and bowls of rolled oats and fresh blueberries were in front. Cold, organic, pear juice in cups were beside them. I put bibs on them and they dug in and ate.

I munched on my bagel and drank my coffee.

I saw them finish and I snapped my fingers and their bowls appeared back in the cupboard. Clean and unused. They yawned and grabbed their babies and headed towards their beds. I snapped my fingers and their jeans turned into black plain pajama bottoms. They got in bed and I tucked them in. I kissed them both and turned on their salt lamp.

I went to walk out when I heard them both say:" Mommy?" I turned back and they both said in unison: " Thanks mommy." And fell asleep.

"Your welcome babies." I said softly as I glided over and kissed them softly on their heads. I glided out of the room and I headed towards a glider. I sat down and snapped and a fresh cup of coffee appeared. I sipped it and rocked back and forth.

I felt that they were going to be okay. That they needed this. It was hard as hell but this was what they needed.

I sighed a big sigh and watch Olympus from below.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

White Top Hats By Ashley

Mystery / Thriller

55 11 11
It started when the rain fell. As it hit the windows rhythmically, I fought my sleep. Fighting off the demons in my dreams. I hadn't realized how rea...
72K 4.5K 22
I've been through enough in the past few years to write a novel. The short version? My wife cheated on me, and got pregnant...by my brother. She want...
32.7K 1K 35
*COMPLETE* Description: Andy, Jinxx, Ashley, CC and Jake were disfavored angels in Heaven for thousands of years. They didn't have the gentle grace a...
1.3K 117 16
How do you tell someone you love that you're not as recovered as they think you are? How do you admit the mess you're in? TW: Eating disorder/weight...