Love (One Shots)✔

By -TiaRoshan

One shots on my favorite couples... More

Introduction
Pyaar Dosti Hai (Varshra)
Shaadhi Life of Varia
Love You Only (Randeep)
Our Story (Sidlia)
Tum Hi Ho (Vaapsee)
I'll Always Love You (Varuneeti)
IMPORTANT-MUST BE READ
Christmas Special Groupchat
We belong Together (Kariti)
Sirf Tum-Part 1(Varshra)
Sirf Tum-Part 2 (Varshra)
You Are The One For Me (Variti)
I Still Love You (Sidshra)
The Beginning of their Love Story (Varia)

Street Dancer Special

814 33 87
By -TiaRoshan

Author POV

Varun took a step forward as his eyes locked with Shraddha and placed his arms around her waist as she threw her arms around his neck. Varun pressed his lips against hers' and kissed her passionately while she responded back.

"Aaaand Cut!" Remo said, lookinh pleased. Shraddha pulled back but Varun frowned. Remo sir had made them shoot the kiss scene at least six- seven times and the kiss felt different. He didn't want the kiss to end now. He  felt some sparks whenever their lips met.

"Let's give it a wrap," Remo said and told his team to start packing up. Shraddha left Varun in his thoughts as  he watched her walk away.

"Varun!" Remo said, waking him up from his thoughts. "Let's get moving!"

Varun nodded. He would get time to spend with Shraddha later in the evening. The next couple of hours, they will be doing seperate shoots. He sighed in irritation as he watched ther talk to rest of the team. She noticed him staring at her and gave him a quick smile. He smiled back widely, too widely. 

***********

Varun arrived at his hotel along with the rest of the team. He glanced around, searching for Shraddha. To his dismay, she was no where to find. Next to him, Nora was taking selfies.

"Which is my best angle?" Nora wondered as she inspected the images carefully and took another one. "Varun, which one do you think?"

"Huh!" Varun muttered.

"Which is my best pic?" Nora asked him impatiently. "I can't decide between the first and second one."

Varun looked at all the photos. They all seemed the same to him.

"None of them," he said teasingly.

Nora rolled her eyes. "Very funny Varun. I'll ask Shraddha."

Nora left him and walked towards Shraddha. Varun stared at Shraddha as she gave one of her charming smiles as she greeted Nora. The two ladies started to discuss which was Nora's best selfie to his annoyance.

"Chirkut," he smiled at her and she smiled back in response.

"See Varun," Nora said in satisfaction and went off. "Shraddha always helps me."

"Did you really discuss about which one is Nora's best pic?" Varun asked her with chuckle.

"Not just that," Shraddha said with a smile. "We were discussing about the movie."

"How was your shoot?" He asked.

"I think it went great," Shraddha said, "I am so glad that there isn't a night shoot. Although, you have a morning one, don't you?"

"So chirkut, do you want to go for a walk?" He asked her eagerly.

"Shouldn't you rest Bablu?" She wondered. "You will be tired tomorrow?"

"I'll be fine Chirkut," Varun said reassuringly. "Should we go?"

"Sorry Batuk," she said apologetically. "Rohan is here and I promised to spend tonight with him."

"He is," He said dryily. Why was he here? Were they dating? He wanted to ask her but before he could.

"Shraddha," a voice called from behind them.

"Rohan!" Shraddha squealed and hugged him. Rohan noticed Varun glaring at him. He smirked at Varun and placed his arm around her waist. Varun's blood boiled. He wanted to punch him.

How dare he touch her! Varun thought angrily.  Varun knew that Rohan liked her but were they together? No, Shraddha would have told him. But why was she so close to him.

"Let's go," Rohan said, still holding his arm around her waist.

***********

Varun noticed Shraddha and Rohan arriving together. Shraddha seemed surprised to see him waiting outside her room. She hugged Rohan goodbye to his annoyance.

"Varun!" Shraddha asked, wondering why was he here. "Why are you here?"

"Was waiting for you," he answered her.

"Why?" Shraddha asked as she folded her arms.

"Why are you hanging out with Rohan?" He demanded.

"We are just friends VD," Shraddha said quietly, and opened her door.

"He likes you," he continued. "Haven't you seen the way he looks at you, you shouldn't hang out with him..."

"Shut up Varun," Shraddha snapped. "I am not a kid, I know how to take care of myself. And even if Rohan likes me, he is one of my closest friends. Oh and you don't get to decide who I go out with!"

"Shraddha," he said and stepped closer to her.

"Don't come any closer!" Shraddha said angrily and slammed the door.

Varun groaned, this did not go as planned.

***********

Shraddha sighed as she walked towards her hotel room. She had spent the entire day avoiding Varun. He usually doesn't act like this, she thought. As soon she opened the door, she felt a strong arm grab her waist and a hand on her mouth before she could scream, and dragged her into her room. Leaving her, she heard the door being locked. She turned around.

It was Varun!

"What the hell Varun!" She blasted at him. "What did you do that for!"

"It was the only way Chirkut!" He argued. "You were avoiding me the whole day."

"Wow, I didn't know," she said sarcastically. "Now, go out please. I haven't forgiven you yet."

She opened the door and motioned for him to leave. Instead of leaving, Varun slammed the door and grabbed Shraddha into a bone-crushing hug. She didn't budge as she liked being in his arms.

"I'm sorry," he murmured as he hugged her tightly. She smiled in his embrace. It was difficult to stay mad at him for long.

"Why did you act this way Batuk?" She said quietly.

"Rohan. The fact that you were hanging out with Rohan killed me," he confessed. "I didn't like it one bit but I was selfish and I realised that."

"Good, you realised that," Shraddha said and tried to wriggle out of his embrace but Varun held her more tightly.

"Where are you trying to go?" Varun asked me.

"Maybe to get some rest," she said with a chuckle. "I would if you let me."

"Shraddha," he said in a serious tone.  "Don't you like this? Don't you have any feelings for me?"

"Varun," she said quietly. "We talked over this. We are over our childhood feelings."

"What if they come back again?" Varun said as Shraddha stared at him, wondering what was he going to say next.

"Shraddha, I like you," he said with a smile. "If you want to go out with Rohan, it's your decision. Rohan is a good guy and I was being over protective."

Shraddha couldn't believe her ears. She didn't know what to say as he left her and started to walk away.

"Varun," she called out his name and threw her arms around him. "I like you too."

Varun hugged her tightly and smashed his lips against hers, kissing her passionately.

The End 

Your views on the Varshra Oneshot😎

This was supposed to be a Street Dancer Special oneshot but this is quite a late time to post it.

Sorry for the late update. I just started y11 and it's been a busy five weeks with tests and assignments already piled up😣😣😣😣

Anyone watched Malang? Again, I can't go because of studies or going to watch baaghi 3?

Till then signing off
Mrs Hrithik Roshan
Tia💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.6K 43
Varia_nv's first book! Bollywood House❤️{Regular updates} on Wattpad. #1 in Valia (12-9-2019 - 15-10-2019!!)) #1 in Parineeti (8-01-19 until 6-02-19...
8.1K 400 6
Hello people I'm back again & this time with an Os book based on the one shots of one of my fav couple Sandhir.This Book Contains Various type of One...
1.7K 58 6
- a few random one shots on NeiVika!!
9.2K 469 10
'Can I go, where you go?'