The Bad Boy's Silver Butterfl...

By bella290902

"Because you're too perfect." He said sipping the alcohol again. I tried to remove it from his grip but he y... More

The Bad Boy's Silver Butterfly
Just A TeaseršŸ˜…
Chapter 1 - Good morning anxiety
Chapter 2 - First Day Clumsiness
Chapter 3 - Phone Issues
Chapter 4 - Dirty Mess
Chapter 5 - Troubled Tuesday
Chapter 6 - It's been a horrible week
Chapter 7 - Popcorn and Flashy Cars
Chapter 8 - I'm not babysitting drunk teenagers
Chapter 9 - Choc Chip Cookies are Heaven on Earth
Chapter 10 - Who knew crushing was harmful
Chapter 11 - Permission to Plan B, Captain
Chapter 12 - Players are tricky and Kitkats are yummy
Chapter 13 - Injured ankles
Chapter 15 - Footballers and Cheerleaders
Chapter 16 - Summer Victims
Chapter 17 - Related Accents
Chapter 18 - Familiarities & Surprises
Chapter 19 - Feelings don't owe you an Explanation
Chapter 20 - The Exchange Student
Chapter 21 - Dinner at the Mansion
Chapter 22 - Truth Hurts
Chapter 23 - My Palm+Your Face = Yogurt-slapped
Chapter 24 - The Ice Cream Comfort
Chapter 25 - Bad Boy The Dreamer
Chapter 26 - Friday
Chapter 27 - Drunk Fighter
Chapter 28 - After-fight Confessions
Chapter 29 - Anime and Ice cream
Chapter 30 -
Chapter 31 - Wounds
Chapter 32 - Du-it for Charity
Chapter 33 - The Bad-boy Treatment
Chapter 34 - Skeletons in the closet?
Chapter 35 - Easy Target
Chapter 36 - An Undeniable Distraction
Chapter 37 - Morals
Chapter 38 - Letter of Pine & Ice
Chapter 39 - Guest of Disaster
Chapter 40 - Gang-bushed
Chapter 41 - The Latino
Chapter 42 - Comfort Gifts
Chapter 43 - Pretty Pitiful Lies
Chapter 44 - Villains With Feelings
Chapter 45 - Cool Light
Chapter 46 - Seaside Nostalgia
Chapter 47 - Football Tales
Chapter 48 - Bruises
Chapter 49 - Dockside
Chapter 50 - Comfort is Cruel
Chapter 51 - Closer
Chapter 52 - Threats
Chapter 53 - Get To The Bottom of This
Chapter 54 - Trust and Rythm

Chapter 14 - Eat Problems for Breakfast and Expect them for Dinner

18 7 0
By bella290902

Weeks later...

"Yes, three more weeks and it's the summer break. Ooh, ooh!"

"Sorry to break it to you Sam but those three weeks are going to be brain torture."

Jade, Stacy, Sammy and I sat down on the bench outside to have our lunch. Because we always spend our lunch in the cafeteria, I decided that it wouldn't hurt if we tried escaping the noise and enjoy the view of green grass and tall trees. And instead of breathing gossips in there, inhale the fresh air for once.

"Bella don't be such a joy kill."

Sammy flashed me an uninterested look regarding what I've said that totally bursted her bubble.

"I would love to laugh at your expression but I'm too busy enjoying the view."

Stacy was munching on her carrot. She had made a new policy about vegetables against junks at lunch and she seemed to be sticking to her word very well. It all started when she got a rabbit from the vet and I'm impressed with what she's been telling me about the vet lately. There's a job vacancy offered to kids every holiday and I'm thinking of stepping in as one of the helpers there. My love for animals grew when I was watching those videos on heaventube, an account I followed on Instagram.

"Go ahead enjoy, you've spent too much time breathing the dust of those library books."

"Hey, ok I offered to help the librarian. She's a nice lady."

"Nice enough to throw a book in my face. She hates me." Jade expresses, disagreeing.

"Because you're noisy."

"Am not." She scoffs at Stacy.

"The last time you entered the library, you were screaming my name so loudly and oh you bring crunchy food into the library every time you visit."

Stacy pointed out and a sheepish smile crawls onto Jade's face.

"Oh my cricket stew!" Sammy exclaimes surprisingly at her phone.

Stacy looks at her carrot before trying to vomit. The three of us stared confusingly at each other then gave Sammy a look that asked are you ok?

"You all have to see this."

We all peeped at her phone that she set on the table.

It was a video taken in the boy's washroom. There were a bunch of boys surrounding a familiar figure. And they seemed to be having a heated argument with the familiar dude. They started shoving him and he laughed.

Sammy turned the volume up so that we can clearly hear what they were arguing about.

"And you know what she said about you? She said you didn't know how to fuck." The familiar accent of Jason Patterson floats into my ears followed by an intimidating laugh.

"Shut the fuck up you son of a bitch!" The dude with blonde hair in front of the group of five guys yells and points an angry finger at Jason.

"Chill man. I just borrowed her." Jason chuckles. And as soon as he did Mr. blonde threw a punch but instead left an ugly mark on the wall. Jason was quick to move avoiding the group of guys who gained up on him.

My jaw dropped when he took them all out without wasting any time. Once he spotted the person taking the video the video paused and I assumed that person must've drank the toilet water before this video was even posted.

"What the?? Is that Jason." Jade's mouth was now an open net for flies.

"As always, troublemaker." Stacy answered surely. We packed up and stood up from the bench responding to the bell, as soon as it rang.

Then out of nowhere a soccer ball was kicked by someone and it flew rapidly straight at Sammy leaving her counting stars.

"Good lord, Sammy you ok." Stacy bent over to study Sammy who was laying on the grass with the sun streaming down on her face.

"Hey you, wanna injure someone here?!"

I yell at the person who kicked it and he just laughed annoyingly.

I went to pick up the ball when Diego popped out of nowhere and beat me to it.

"Hey asshole, let's see how you like it." Diego fired at the idiot who was still laughing and didn't pay attention to his surrounding. And without rethinking about his actions, kicked the ball with force.

My mouth opened wide and everything happened in slow motion. The ball was kicked straight at him in an impressively straight angle. It was kicked with much force, it moved very fast and all I saw was a moving blur.

His laughter died when the ball smacked him hard in the stomach. And I had to refrain from laughing. His friends rushed to him immediately sprinkling water on him.

Sammy was very unconscious, the ball knocked her out so Diego had to help us and carry her to the nurse's office. He picked her up bridal style and I had to control the excitement that was building up inside me. I know this is no time for happy tap dancing and I'm being a weirdo.

Jade caught my ghostly smile and gave me a look that screamed control yourself.

The office was still it's usual self. It's been awhile since I visited it. The last time I was here was when Felicity got into an accident.

A dry cough broke me out of my usual lost thoughts and I turned to find Sammy wide awake. She gave us a weird look.

"Where the hell am I. Am I dead? Bella you followed me to heaven!" She squealed and Stacy and Jade started slapping each other trying hard not to laugh.

"Sammy you idiot. No." I tell her half laughing.

"You got hit by a soccer ball on the head and it knocked you out." Stacy explained still laughing.

"Are you doing fine, how do you feel?" Jade asks taking a seat beside her on the chair.

"Well my head hurts." She replied sitting up straight, flinching as she did.

The nurse dismissed us and we left with a bandage around Sammy's head.

"You could've gotten a severe head injury. Thank heavens, Diego was there." Stacy folded her arms walking beside me.

"W-what?" Sammy stammered and at the same time the door opens revealing the idiot who was responsible for the accident.

He looked pale and his shirt was damp probably because of the attempts his friends were doing earlier with the water, trying to bring him back to reality. There was a sheepish look on his face when he saw us. And I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. I flashed him a warm smile before we left.

"Well he looks hellur sick after laughing. I didn't know laughter had a sickly side effect."

"Stacy!?" Jade scolded and I laughed with Sammy walking slowly beside us, still confused.

"What? Did you see him back there, Diego knocked him out pretty well with the soccer ball. He got a taste of his own medicine."

I couldn't stop, I had to shrink down to the floor and stand up slowly.

"W-w-wait. What did Diego do? And who was that kid back there?" Sammy's face was expressionless with a tint of shock.

"That my dear was the maniac who caused the accident and Diego taught him some lesson." Stacy swung an arm over her shoulder and continued, ignoring the look of horror Sammy was giving her and the rest of us.

"Sadly, your hero is spending his time at the detention centre." She pouts and Sammy's jaw dropped and her eyes grew wide in surprise.

                            *****

Diego's POV...

I walked out of the detention class and marched to my locker. When I  arrived I found some blonde chick posing next to it. If I have to put an anaconda in my locker just to scare away unwanted hookers then so be it.

"Excuse me Tracy that's my locker." I say sounding entirely uninterested and bored by her presence.  She kept applying her makeup, ignoring what I've just said. Once she was done, she looked up and puckered. And she looked exactly like a clown.

"Hi Diego, how was detention? I bet you'd like a make out session."

She says suggestively in a flirty voice, inched closer and started tracing invincible dots on my chest.

With that short skirt and crop top that perfectly outlined her boobs, I would be more than willing to take that invitation but today was a rough day and all I wanna do right now is go home or spend time with the guys. Yeah I know bros before hoes.

"Sorry Tracy, not now." I moved her hand away and moved her aside.

"You sure babe?" She says trying her very best to flirt.

I winked back at her and she straightened up and scoffed.

"Your loss." She tells me before storming off.

Once I've arrived at the building's entrance after gathering my things, I spotted a girl with a bandage around her head. When she turned around I realised that it was Samantha. Just the person I'm dying to see. She's a nice person and also very pretty too.

The first time she showed up here I really found her interesting. She's funny, gorgeous and has guys talking about her all the time. She's one of those cute group of cheerleaders who hang around. They always have every boy on the football club talking about them. Even Tyson has a crush on one of them I'm just not sure which one. It's hard to believe that she's also an Italian and a very good friend of Ashley and Bella the Italian sisters and also the new students in our school who have the basket ballers reaching out to the stars.

She seemed to be waiting for someone but once she saw me a bright smile spreads across her face and she approaches me.

"Diego, hi."

"Hey criminal what's up."

She giggled.

"The bandage is up." She points at the bandage in an obviously funny way and I laughed.

"How's your head?"

I asked her as we walked down the stairs.

"Well it's been spinning. Anyway I just wanted to thank you. About earlier today." She plays with her hands and I can't help but find it kinda adorable.

I chuckled.

"You're welcome." I grinned at her.

"Sorry for the trouble." She smiled guiltily and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"But it wasn't your fault, it's mine. Besides I'm a criminal. Trouble has a thing for me." I tell her goofily and she giggled softly.

"I see, you've been dating." She states half laughing. I had to chuckle, damn she sure knows her line of comedy.

"So you need a ride?" I asked and she looks at me surprised.

"Oh no it's not like that -"

"But I insist."

"Are you sure?" She asked again sounding a bit shy.

"101 percent." I replied smiling.

"Ok Mr Criminal let's break out of this prison." She returned a goofy smile and I laughed as she got in the passenger's side. I started the engine and we pulled out.

                                 *****

"You look happy for someone who just spent the second half of his Wednesday at the detention centre."

Chase says taking a seat on the sofa.

After I dropped Samantha off I went straight to the gang house. Jason texted me letting me know that we had something important to discuss.

The television was switched on but I wasn't watching. I stared absentmindedly at the screen, still thinking about Samantha.

Tyson was on the phone ordering something. After he finished he came to join us. Jason left to go pick up something at the warehouse. Brandon was busy upstairs with Tiana doing who knows what sinful things he could be doing. Damien was with us busy complimenting the news reporter. He was completely swooning over her, talking about how sexy she looked. The news lady looked like she was in her late twenties, she had strawberry blonde hair and was wearing a straight red dress that really showed off her curves. She looked hot. No wonder Damien couldn't stop swallowing hard.

"Dami buddy please don't try to fuck the television you're going to regret it."

Chase tells him annoyingly and Tyson and I roared with laughter.

Damien gave him the middle fingers before whacking his face with the pillow.

"Diego how the hell did you get yourself in detention? You missed half of the History notes."

Tyson asked annoyed by me. I was bugging him to explain to me every single thing all over again. I didn't understand a single word that he just said.

"Long story." I simply tell him.

"More like, simple story. Someone was being a knight in shining armour." Damien reports with a wide, teasing grin.

The boys cooed in unison and I defended myself, totally failing at it.

"Don't try to deny it D, I saw how you carried her bridal style all the way to the nurse's office."

"Wait, so is there really something going on between you and Samantha Martinez?" Tyson was smirking at me with his raised eyebrow holding a questionable look.

"Pffffttt, no. I was being helpful?" I sounded unsure.

"Since when were you helpful to anyone." Chase laughs annoyingly.

"Fine. I kinda like her." I admitted, guilty as charged.

"Can't blame you dude she's super attractive after all." Damien pats my shoulder and we did a fist bump.

"Hey where's Scott?"

I haven't seen him when I arrived here and he still hasn't showed up.

"Big boys gotta get into the boxing ring and knock out some shit."

I completely forgot he goes to the boxing gym every Wednesday.

"But he'll be here soon. We should be at the dock around eight sharp the boss takes punctuality seriously."

"Ooh that must be the delivery guy."

Tyson excused himself before leaving for the door.

"Ah, Chinese."

Damien inhales the sweet aroma of food in front of him.

"Oh don't worry Diego there's pizza for Italian lovers." He teased with a goofy smile.

"Dude?" I raised my eyebrows in annoyance before grabbing a piece of the cheesy slice of pizza and taking a bite.

"Hey boys."

We all turned to the sound of a light female voice.

"May I grab a slice?"

Tiana had walked down stairs straight away from a make out session with Brandon. Her hair was in a messed up state and her dressing was unbelievably revealing. The skirt she wore was ridiculously short and her top looked half ripped.

Just then Brandon followed after her, shirtless and still trying to buckle his belt.

"Uh I think I swallowed a loose particle of the paper bag that was in the noodle." Damien pretends to cough and ran away to the kitchen.

"Oh it's Jade." Chase's phone vibrated in his pocket and he pulls it out eager to avoid Tiana's presence, answering it.

"Hey Chopstick." He answered sweetly into the phone before leaving and there was a look of bitterness written on Tiana's face. I don't get it, what's with her?

"Hey there Tiana." I greeted with a fake smile and she directed her eyes at me. I elbowed Tyson and he coughs on his soda.

"Ah, not at all."

After she left a wave of relief settled on everyone's face.

"What's with your bitch, man she looked very affected when Chase was on the phone with Jade."

Tyson asks dropping down on the couch with a slice of pizza in his hands.

Brandon shrugged with an expressionless face.

"Why don't you stop gossiping like a little girl being affected by everything around you and shut your mouth."

Brandon fired back with a serious look of anger on his face.

"Woah, woah, man, what's with you?"

Chase comes in just in time to catch them glaring at each other.

"And you, you wanna know why She was reacting that way? Oh that's because she really likes you." He was now pointing an accusing finger at Chase who still looked confused.

"Bro you high?" Chase asked and Brandon surprisingly throws a punch at him before walking off with his car keys in his hands.

"What the fuck? Woah Brandon buddy." I called after, running behind him.

"Man stop." I placed a hand on his shoulder and he stops and turned to face me.

His face was decorated with disappointment and anger. But all that disappeared and a look of hurt flashed through his eyes.

He's never been like this but ever since what happened between him and Stacy he started acting very unlike himself.

He brushed my arm away roughly and got in the car and drove off.

"What the hell's his problem. Is he on his period or something?"

Chase complains, with an ice pack on his cheek.

"He's just acting like that because he's heartbroken." I tell them taking a seat on the floor and leaned against the sofa.

"I have a feeling that little bitch he had invited must've twisted some of his thinking wires." Damien withdraws his coat from the hanger and puts it on.

He was right Tiana was well known for being a blabbermouth and a tongue twister. I don't like her or her friends one bit. I like girls but not those type of girls. They're the exact opposite of Samantha and her friends. Of course both groups are popular but unlike Felicity and her squad, they are selfish and full of shit. And everyone hates them.

End of Diego's POV...

                           **********

"So did you all know why they fought?"

"It's simple." Jade was busy sorting out her books, putting them one at a time into the locker.

"Did you all see that video? Oh my god Jason broke his nose!"Courtney overreacts horrifyingly.

"They all probably must be in the principal's office at the moment while we're speaking."

"Isn't Jason an attraction for trouble." I rolled my eyes.

"One hundred percent."

"Although, I wondered why they fought." Sammy folds her arms and gives a thoughtful look.

"Simple, Jason slept with Bradley's girlfriend." Jade shuts her locker with an exhausted sigh.

"Must Fridays end with the juiciest topics of the week. And here I am going to sit through another boring day in Mr Ronald's class."

"Sammy you'll need a flyswatter to catch flies not your mouth."

"You heard it right honey, Natalie got laid but unfortunately didn't die of STD." Stacy pats Sammy lightly on the shoulder supporting Ashley's comment.

Sammy was still gaping, but this time we all gave her a frightened look worried that her jaw was soon going to fall down to the ground especially when she looks super horrified.

"Hello to all the aliens in there who stole Samantha Martinez's body. I'm Bella her best friend."

I waved my hands frantically in front of her face and she just points straight. We have now turned a corner in the deserted hallway and we were running very late.

Everyone followed her finger without a single word.

Just down the hallway, against the lockers, Rita was pinned against it totally lost in the world of a make out session. Her hands seemingly searching every part of Brandon. And Brandon on the other hand, probably threw the key away after locking his lips with hers. His hands slid under whatever she called a top for a clothing as he preyed on her.

Stacy's face was priceless and she dropped her textbooks. Everything fell to the floor and landed in a loud thud. The noise was loud enough to be heard in the noise-free atmosphere.

Before anyone could say a single word, Brandon stopped and snapped his head in our direction. Stacy's face was stone cold but she chose to avoid the attention and kneeled down to pick her books. You could actually sense that feeling of hurt lingering like a stinging bee in the air.

We all remained on our spot despite the awkwardness and Sammy and Jade lend her a helping hand, gathering the scattered objects of books and stationeries.

The short walk to each of our classes was filled with silence. Stacy's next class was chemistry and I happened to be in the same class as she was and so was Brandon. Once we've arrived, I could tell that she was wearing an unbearable look of disappointment on her face. I watched her hesitate a little, blowing out a heavy blow of air before turning the knob.

Inside the chemistry lab sat an expressionless figure greeting us with a not so guilty look.

We apologised and took our seats at the left side of the room, just two desks across from Brandon.

It's painful seeing Stacy having an emotional breakdown even if she never admitted to it. And nobody blames her for it, her reasons for giving Brandon the cold shoulder were reasonable enough and even if those so called love guru disagree with it, I would still agree with her. Everything's not always crystal clear when you're confused. A four letter word with a simple meaning can be described confusing when different feelings are involved at the same time.

Feelings can be that tiny spark that you feel inside you but they are effective enough to cause some serious miscommunication and I realised that my best friend is going through a tough time all because of her mixed up emotions.

A//N: hello beautiful readers, first stop right there⚠️ I know, I know you're angry that I haven't been publishing faster and I'm deliberately sorry for that😭🤦🙏🙏😘😘

Please don't hate me, I love you all but I've been busy with school. The teachers are scaring our asses with the end of term exams and I just never really had the time to update😥😥😣😣😖😖💔💔💔💔

But remember, I promise to complete this story and I will🙋😉😘😘😘

Anyway, hope that sort it, please remember to drop your votes if you've enjoyed it⭐️⭐️⭐️

-/0√€💟  3£//@❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
5.9K 322 23
"Hey Princess." "Wh..at is your problem?! Why are y..you following me?!" "Are you scared of me?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "N..no I am no..t...
137K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
57.6K 1.9K 47
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...