๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ || ๐‚...

By Akiione

(COMPLETED) Fluffy Charlastor story || Alastor finally gets Charlie's happy hotel up and running, and she's... More

๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’ ~ ๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘œ ~ ๐’ฎ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐’ซ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ท๐“๐‘’๐“‚
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’ ~ ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‡
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐น๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ~ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’œ๐“๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐น๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ ~ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“ ~ ๐น๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐‘…๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ ๐น๐‘’๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ ~ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ป๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ธ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ~ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐ต๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ~ ๐’ช๐’ฝ ๐’ฉ๐‘œ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“ƒ ~ ๐ป๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐“‹๐‘’ ~ ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’œ๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ~ ๐ฟ๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐น๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ~ ๐ต๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“‡๐“‚๐“ˆ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐น๐’พ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ~ ๐ธ๐“๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ~ ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ~ ๐ผ ๐’ข๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ธ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ~ ๐’ฒ๐‘’'๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐“Ž
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ~ ๐ต๐‘’๐’ถ๐“Š๐“‰๐’พ๐’ป๐“Š๐“ ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“…๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž ~ ๐ป๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’ถ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’ ~ ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐’น ๐ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚- ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ ~ ๐“๐“ฝ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ
A/N

๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ธ๐“๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ ~ ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”

2.8K 52 21
By Akiione

In the hotel...

Before Angel could say another word, Alastor was gone. He had so many questions; but didn't even have a chance to ask him. Angel knew if he didn't follow Alastor's instructions he would be done for, so he reluctantly got up from the bed and put on his regular striped suit, closed his curtains, and walked down to the lobby where he found Vaggie pacing back and forth from the kitchen to the bar. Quietly, Angel swung around one of the white marble pillars that helped support the second story balcony and screamed, "HEY VAGGIE!" It completely threw the girl off guard, and she fell to the ground with a loud thud. Angel only laughed and pointed at her as her hair began to spike up in all directions.

     "Aha! You should have seen the look on your face," Angel said wiping the tears from his eyes. He helped her up, and she fixed her messy white hair. 

"Where are you headed? You look a lot nicer than usual," Vaggie said with a groan, eyeing him up and down. 

"Strawberry pimp wants me to distract Charlies dad while he gets her out. So thats where I'm going," he said. 

Vaggie's eyes widened and her face fell. "W-What? Angel, you'll get killed! Alastor and Lucifer in the same proximity is not really the best idea-" she was cut off by Angel pressing his lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned into it, and once they separated they gazed into each others eyes for a long minute. 

"You worry too much babe. I'll be fine!" Angel yelled as he strutted through the lobby, through the middle of the spiral staircases, and out the front door. Vaggie knew there was no getting through to him, so she could only watch nervously fiddling with her hands from in front of the bar.

It wasn't a very long walk to Lucifers mansion, Angel could make it there easy in 30 minutes. He walked down the street, trying to avoid contact with any demons whatsoever. Due to his old profession, he wasn't exactly the most un- noticeable demon. Others pointed and stared while some even tried to get close to him. But whenever they tried, Angel's third pair of arms appeared and struck them in their sides, quickly driving them away. 

The sun was slowly setting in hell, casting a hazy red glow over the city. Business lights started to flicker on, people coming out to go out for a date night. Bar's and restaurants slowly became full, clubs had lines waiting down the streets, and traffic became thick with everyone trying to get home. Angel finally made it to the mansion after a surprisingly longer  walk than expected where he found Alastor and Lucifer, fighting it out.

30 Minutes Ago...

Alastor snapped, and found himself at the front of the biggest mansion in all of Hell: Lucifers. There was a black iron gate topped with spikes that surrounded the entire premises, guards at every corner. A large white marble driveway led up to and circled the grand three story water fountain right in front of the stairs that led to the front doors, freshly cut green grass stretched from left to right, and the house seemed to go on forever. As the sun slowly set, lights started to light up the front of the mansion making it seem even more beautiful. The front door was white with black iron accents spiraling up and down them, tall green plants on either side of it. Fancy railings lined the porch, and light shined through the windows lined neatly all over the face of the house. Red light towered over the roof onto Alastor, making him seem more red than usual as he approached the guards standing on either side of the tall black iron gate.

Across the busy street of cars, demons stopped and froze at the sight of Alastor. There was a long shopping strip, stories high, with a different array of reds and white decorating the outside. It seemed as if timed stopped, children were quickly rushed back inside while shop owners dove behind counters. Everyone couldn't help but stare at Alastor, when suddenly he spun around to face them. Cars drove as fast as they could to get away: they already knew this would be bad. Alastor didn't say a word, rather chuckle at the sight of so many demons scared for their lives.

He turned back around, starting to hum as his shadow tentacles grabbed the guards by their arms and yanked them to the ground. Their plastered on smiles soon turned to frowns, glitching back and forth. Was Alastor enjoying this? Of course he was! He slowly moved his right hand through the air, his now radio dials for eyes spinning like crazy. Demonic symbols floated around his head and radio static soon filled the air, making the citizens even more scared for their lives. However, no one dared to say a word or moved. 

Screams could be heard for miles as blood poured from their arms onto the white pavement around them, but they soon stopped. Alastor snapped and a hole formed on the ground that the dead guards fell through, to an un-known void that all of Alastor's enemies visited. A shadow tentacle ripped open the control panel to the gate and destroyed it, the gate slowly opening towards the house. Alastor chuckled and bowed to the crowd behind him, and started to walk towards the house.

When Alastor arrived at the front doors, he knocked in a rhythmic tune that could satisfy even the angriest of demons, and the door opened soon after. One of Lucifers assistants answered the door, he was so short he had to look up at Alastor. He took one glance at Alastor, slammed the door, and screamed. Alastor could hear the screams from the other side of the door and he smiled in satisfaction. 

The servant ran towards the thrones on the other side of the door where Lilith and Lucifer were sitting, and yelled, "My lord, the Radio Demon- he's here!" Lilith's eyes shot open, and Lucifer grabbed either side of his chair and stood up instantly. His claws screeched as he dragged them across the sides of the large chair, and he glanced over to see Lilith staring wide eyed at the door. She looked over and only nodded, motioning for him to go and answer the door.

Lucifer answered the door to see a bright eyed, tall, red demon standing in front of him. They were about the same height, so they now stood face to face. The devils eyes filled red to the brim at the sight of Alastor, and wind started to blow both of their hair all over the place. Whenever Lucifer got mad, wind would suddenly come out of no where due to his anger. He went for Alastor's throat, grabbing him and bringing them both onto the ground and down the stairs. Lucifer landed on top of Alastor, strangling his throat as hard as he could. And just when when the red snake atop Lucifers hat began to form and go in for the strike, Alastor went into his demonic form and threw Lucifer off him. Alastor's antlers grew to the size of a full grown male, static fill the air, and his smile grew twice as large. Blood was seeping from his teeth. Lucifer landed on his feet sliding backwards, then his hands went up in flames as he attempted to set Alastor on fire.

The explosions could be seen for miles, the red, black, and yellow clouds of smoke arising from the front lawn rose in the air like a giant bon fire. The grass burned from the fire, and it was so clouded in smoke you couldn't even see the two demons fighting. Every now and then the smoke cleared, and you could see them either on top of each other or almost like lightning bolts, charging at the other ones throat. Alastor was twirling his radio staff in the air, commanding different sort of evil minions and spirits at Lucifer. Lucifer fought them all of easily, and after a while of fighting he attempted to end Alastor with the snap of his fingers. Once he did it, flames invoked Alastor in a red and yellow inferno, nearly burning him alive. His clothes became holed and slightly black, but this only fueled his anger. The charming toothy grin of his never left though.

In most circumstances, Alastor could control anything he wanted with the palm of his hand and get it. But Lucifer was the most powerful of them all, the only one above him. He actually had to fight for once. While he already did this every so occasionally against other overlords or demons, it was usually an easy win and Alastor always walked away in perfect shape. As for the demon he was fighting right now- not so much.

The battle went on for around 30 straight minutes before Angel arrived. He saw Alastor and Lucifer fighting to the right of the front lawn, and he had no idea what to do. Black and red smoke covered the path way to the front doors, but while he was nervous part of him also knew he needed to do this. For Charlie. The front gates were wide open, slightly gliding back and forth with the wind in the air. Angel ran through them and to the front doors that were also open. Alastor saw him running, but attempted to fight Lucifer so he wouldn't see Angel running into the house.

When Angel got inside the house, the two thrones right smack in the middle of the biggest room he had ever seen were empty. He had to stop and admire it. The room was enormous. Two white marble spiral staircases were on either side of the room, a giant white chandelier hung from the ceiling, red walls with white trim that stretched a little bit under halfway surrounded the room and portraits of the Magne family hung on the walls. There was high ceilings, and if you talked your echo could be heard ringing. But the one thing that stood out the most was the two thrones in the center of the room. A red carpet sat underneath them, and the thrones were made out of straight white marble with red cushions. Behind them there was a small walkway to the main living room and kitchen, which were also huge. The house split off to the right and left, with different doors and rooms lining each of the many twisting hallways.

Now the hard part, would be finding Charlie.

Word Count: 1954

Art Creds: VivziePop on Youtube, HellAlastor on Instagram

(Heyy everyone! I was going to upload yesterday but I really wasn't happy with how the chapter that I wrote turned out. I think this is much better though ;w; Sorry for the wack upload schedule, currently have a lot going on :,) Love you all ~ Akiione)

ALSO- This is sort of what I Imagine Lucifers mansion looking like. But wayyyy bigger. Just kind of like that feel to it, ya know. I wasn't sure I detailed it well enough so thought you guys could just see it xd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 533 27
๐™š โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹… THIS IS ONLY MADE FOR FUN, AND THIS IS NOT CANON! THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING! This is my first ever Wattpad story, so please don't judge me...
104K 3.4K 18
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...
25.9K 447 7
charlastor is a love story between a princess and a serial killer MY TWO FAVORITE THINGS! ;3 (cover art by the amazing nitemilia on Twitter) I'd like...
411K 8.9K 42
Not To long of falling into Hell and becoming a Deer Demon. (Y/n) gets taken in by The Princess of Hell herself Charlie Magne and her girlfriend Vagg...