The Human SOULS And Creepypas...

By UrL0calFryingPan

You read the title, it's an UNDERTALE and Creepypasta crossover, let's go. More

The SOULS
Who brought you to the Mansion
"Short" senerio on how you joined
What you got for your birthday
What you do when Offender comes to visit
Worst enemy
Zaglo vs. Slenderman
A note
Who wakes you up?
Food Fight!! (Skool (Ik what I typed) au I guess)
What you name your contacts (Determination edition)
A/N
What you name your contacts (Bravery edition)
What you name your contacts (Kindness edition)
What you name your contacts (Integrity edition)

Ooh la la~ Who has a crush on you?

181 3 0
By UrL0calFryingPan

DETERMINATION: Jeff The Killer, Kate The Chaser. Why: Your DETERMINATION.

PATIENCE: Puppeteer, Rouge. Why: You're very helpful. And stealthy.

BRAVERY: Eyeless Jack, . Why: You're not afraid to be yourself.

INTEGRITY: Masky, Lulu. Why: You always care for others, like KINDNESS.

PERSERVERANCE: Bloody Painter, Lazari (Older) Why: You keep pushing through.

KINDNESS: Hoodie, Sally. Why: Your KINDNESS.

JUSTICE: Homicidal Liu, Jane The Killer. Why: You always do whats right.

FEAR (Normal): Laughing Jack, Scarecrow. Why: Most people are scared of you, so they understand.

FEAR (Bête Noire): Ticci Toby, Clockwork. Why: They know how it feels to be different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.1K 18
Monika was bored and messed with files in the game. Suddenly Natsuki finds herself liking Yuri of all people!
16K 1.2K 40
🀍Random prompts🀍
8.9K 264 11
"Fuck what you heard, you're mine, you're mine Long as you know who you belong to"
5.2K 1.3K 62
π™ΏπšŠπš›βˆ™πšŽπš’βˆ™πšπš˜βˆ™πš•πš’βˆ™πšŠ [pair-eye-doh-lee-ah] 𝙰 πš™πšœπš’πšŒπš‘πš˜πš•πš˜πšπš’πšŒπšŠπš• πš™πš‘πšŽπš—πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš˜πš— πš’πš— πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πš–πš’πš—πš πš™πšŽπš›πšŒπš’πšŽπšŸπšŽπšœ...