Castle | Tony Starks Daughter...

By agent_stark_2113

I'm headed straight for the castle They wanna make me their queen And there's an old man sitting on the thron... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Hypnotic

Chapter 13

432 9 5
By agent_stark_2113

Smile, shake hands, greet, talk for a few minutes about the company, then move on. That's all I've been doing all night so far. Every few seconds, a new person is coming up to me to talk to me. I don't even know them, but they know me. And if I have one more person question me about my father's sanity, I'll say or do something that will have them questioning mine.

"Pepper, I'm about to go crazy," I whispered to her through my tight smile.

"Just a few more people and you'll be done," She whispered back to me as she sipped on her champagne.

"I get that this is my family's benefit and all, but I would definitely much rather be at home with dad right now," I told her as I grabbed some champagne off of a waiters tray as he walked by.

"I understand that, but since Obie feels that your father shouldn't be out in public right now, he wanted you to be here in replacement of him," She told me as she took the champagne away from me and placed it on another tray.

I groaned as she did so and looked at her in annoyance. "At least let me drink."

"Not until your done meeting everybody," She scolded me.

I sighed and looked around me at all of the people who looked about 20-30 years older than me. Nobody seems to be even remotely close to my age. What I would give to have Alex here right now.

"Allison, hey, how you doing," A voice I know all too well and hate more than anything in the world, more that Christine Everhart, said to me as they walked up.

"Oh, yay, Mr. Hammer. How are you tonight," I said with a tight smile. What I would really give to have Alex here right at this very exact moment.

"Please, call me Justin," He said as he pulled me into a hug.

"I'd rather not," I said while looking down at the floor.

"It's good to see you," He said as he looked me up and down like I was a piece of meat.

"I wish I could say the same," I said brightly before itching behind my ear and looking back at Pepper to whisper to her. "Where's Happy?"

"At the car," She whispered back to me.

"Get him," I whispered back before looking at the man in front of me with a fake smile.

Pepper walked away to text or call Happy really quick while I awkwardly stood and talked to the man.

"You look absolutely beautiful tonight," He told me.

"Thank you," I said awkwardly with a nod.

"Can I get you a drink," He asked me, leading me over to the bar.

"Uh, I really shouldn't, Pepper would be very upset if I did," I denied kindly.

"Oh, please, it's on me. Your 21 now, right," He questioned me.

"Yep, that I am," I nodded at him.

"Well, your legal then. Come on, please," He tried again.

I sat with him for a few moments before I sighed and nodded. "Okay, why not?"

Justin Hammer got the bartenders attention and gave him our order. "I'll have another whiskey and she'll have uh..."

I realized he was trailing off for me to tell him and I gave the bartender a smile. "Your strongest. Neat."

I took a deep breath and looked around the room in search of Happy coming to my rescue, and only saw Pepper, who mouthed to me that he's coming. I nodded at her and smiled at Hammer in thanks when he handed me my drink. I accepted it with a smile and quickly guzzled it down before gesturing to the bartender to refill it.

"So, how's your dad now that he's back," He questioned me curiously.

"Uh, he's good. He's just taking a break and resting," I told him, accepting my drink from the bartender and taking small sips now.

"Good, good. I was worried there for a while when he shut down his weapons division," He told me with a smile.

"Oh, I bet you were. Seeing how we're competitors and all," I nodded at him with a sarcastic smile.

He smiled at me and nodded with a little laugh. "That's right, we are. Hey, so I was wondering if you maybe wanted to-"

He was cut off by a deep, familiar, voice calling my name, causing me to look away from him and over at Alex.

"Alex," I said in shock, not knowing he was here at all.

"Would you care to dance," He questioned me with a smile, holding his hand out to me.

I smiled up at him and let out a breath before looking back at Justin Hammer. "I apologize, Mr. Hammer, but I really should be socializing with other benefactors."

"Other benefactors, but isn't he your security guard," He called after us as Alex led me onto the dance floor.

Alex pulled me close to him and rested his hand on my hip and took my other hand in his own as I rested my hand on his shoulder. I looked up at him in shock as we began swaying back and forth.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to have the night off," I questioned him curiously.

"I did, but then my Uncle's boss asked him to come here and see if he could talk to your dad," He nodded at me as we danced.

"Oh, well thank you for being my knight in shining armor and coming to my rescue to save me from the dinosaur that is Justin Hammer," I told him with a smile.

He chuckled at me before nodding. "Your welcome."

We were in silence for a few minutes, just gazing into each other's eyes and dancing. It felt like we were the only two people in the world right now.

"I see you finally opened your birthday present," He said with a smile.

"Yes, I did. I love it, thank you. I'm just wondering...," I trailed off.

"What," He questioned me.

"How did you know what my mother's locket looked like," I questioned back.

He looked up and grinned before looking back down at me. "Your picture in your bedroom. When I brought you back home after you were released from the hospital, I saw it sitting on your nightstand. I remembered you saying that you never got anything from her because she left when you were so young. I took a picture of it and had it made for you." I looked at him speechlessly, causing him to have a slight panic come over him. "Do you not like it?"

"No, I love it. It's amazing. However, there is something wrong with it," I told him with a smirk.

"What?"

"It's missing a picture."

Alex had realization cross his face before he started nodding in agreement. "Oh, yeah, that was on purpose."

"And why is that?"

"Because that last spot is meant for your future boyfriend or husband."

"Oh, you have such confidence in me."

"Yes, I do. Because any guy who meets you and doesn't instantly fall in love with you is an idiot," He told me confidently as he stared into my eyes. I blushed and looked down at the floor before Alex spoke again. "You know, Nat misses you."

I sighed before looking up at him. "I'm sorry I haven't been to see her in a while. It's just with my dad back-"

"You wanna spend as much time with him as possible and make up for all the time you missed while he was missing. It's okay, I get it. Nat does too. You don't have to explain yourself to us. If the only family I had left went missing and then came back, I would want the same thing."

I smiled up at him and thanked him for being so understanding before I spoke up as well. "Speaking of family. Pepper and I actually met your uncle."

"Really," He questioned me in surprise.

"Yeah, he was at the press conference dad called when he came back home," I explained to him, causing him to nod in acknowledgment. "He mentioned that he was the one that raised you." I could feel Alex tense up slightly in my arms, causing me to frown slightly. "Is that true?"

Alex looked away from me and looked around the room before nodding. "Yes."

"What happened to your parents. If you don't mind me asking," I said curiously.

Alex sighed before looking at me. "They worked at the same organization that my uncle works for. They went away on a mission, and they didn't come back." I looked at him in shock as he continued his explanation. "I was 4 when they died. I was staying with my Uncle Phil when my Uncle Nick came to his place and told us what happened. I've been living with him ever since."

"Oh, Alex, I'm so sorry," I whispered to him.

"It's okay. It feels good to talk about it. Especially with someone who understands what I'm going through," He whispered.

I smiled up at him before moving closer to him and laying my head on his chest. Alex wrapped his arm tighter around my lower back and laid his head on top of mine as we continued dancing.

"Woah, a little low, there, buddy, raise it up a bit. And how about you two back away from each other a bit. Leave some room for the holy spirit, would ya," I heard a voice say, causing me to pull away and look at where it came from.

"Dad?! What are you doing here," I questioned him in shock.

"What do you mean what am I doing here? This is my party," He reminded me as he gestured around at everything.

"I understand that, but you're supposed to be at home resting," I scolded him.

"Allison, please, I have gotten plenty of rest. I was starting to go crazy cooped up in the house. Let me enjoy myself for once," He argued back with me. I gave him an unimpressed look and crossed my arms across my chest. "Don't make that face, it's unattractive on you. You're going to scare your date away." I looked at him in confusion and he gestured behind me at Alex, who obviously looks awkward because he has to witness our argument.

"Oh, my God, dad. Alex is not my date. He's not even technically supposed to be here. It was his night off," I explained to him.

Dad scoffed at me. "Yeah, sure. Hey, Alex, buddy?"

"Yes, Mr. Stark," He answered him.

"I don't care if you date my daughter, just treat her right. You're a good man, so I know you'll do what's good for her. However, if you break her heart, I will not hesitate to fire you and then blow you away."

"Dad," I shouted at him.

"Excuse me," Dad said as he started staring past me and then started walking away.

I turned and watched him walk towards Pepper before turning and looking at Alex. "I am so sorry."

Alex chuckled slightly before looking up at me. "It's okay. Can I buy you a drink?"

"Yes. Please," I nodded at him, taking his hand and following him to the bar.

******************************************************************************

I sat laughing at a joke Alex was telling me before dad walked up to the bartender and giving his order.

"Two vodka martinis, extra dry, extra olives, extra fast. Make one of them dirty, will you," Dad told him as he placed a 50 in the tip jar. He then turned towards me and Alex with a smirk. "Hey, kiddo, having fun?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Where's Pepper," I questioned curiously.

"Having a mental breakdown out on the balcony," He shrugged at me.

"What," I said in shock, going to check on her.

"She's fine, don't worry. I just came to get us some drinks," He shrugged at me

"Wow. Tony and Allison Stark," A voice said, causing me to glare at the person and dad to turn away from them.

Alex placed his hand on my shoulder to try and keep me calm as Christine Everhart walked closer to the three of us and stood so she was in between dad and me.

"Oh, hey," Dad said reluctantly.

"Fancy seeing you here," Christine said to dad, who looked completely uncomfortable.

"Is it really such a shock? I mean, this is his party," I pointed out to her with a glare.

She glared back at me before looking over at dad with raised eyebrows. I started taking a sip of my drink as dad looked at her in slight pain.

"Carrie," dad guessed as Christine corrected him and told him her real name, causing me to choke on my drink in laughter.

I started coughing and Alex pats my back until I stopped.

"That's right," dad nodded at her.

"You have a lot of nerve showing up here tonight," She told him, causing me to stand from my chair and look at her in anger.

"Excuse you," I snapped out.

"Can I at least get a reaction from you," She questioned him, ignoring me.

"Panic. I would say panic is my reaction," Dad said awkwardly, refusing to make eye contact with her.

"'CauseI was referring to your company's involvement in this latest atrocity."

"Yeah. They just put my name on the invitation. I don't know what to tell you," He shrugged at her.

"I actually almost bought it, hook, line, and sinker," She scoffed at him.

"Okay, look, lady, he was out of town for a couple of months, in case you didn't hear. Oh, wait, actually you did hear. Because you harassed me while I was out at lunch one day," I said as I glared at her.

"Is this what you two call accountability," She said as she handed a picture to dad, causing me to lean over and look at the picture. "It's a town called Gulmira. Heard of it?"

I moved away from Alex and to dad's side to look at the pictures better. Hundreds of people dead. Terrorists carrying boxes of weapons with the Stark Industries logo along the side. Dad's Jericho missiles, set up and ready to fire.

"Oh, my God," I whispered out in horror.

"When were these taken," dad asked her, his mood darkening and his tone angry.

"Yesterday," Christine said simply.

"I didn't approve any shipment," He argued with her.

"Then your daughter must have," She said as she glared at me.

I looked at her in disbelief. "You honestly think that I would sell weapons to the very people who attacked us and kidnapped my father?"

"Well, if it wasn't you, I think you should know that your company did," She shrugged at me.

"Well, we're not our company," Dad argued with her before walking away.

I glared at her for a few minutes before following after dad, Alex following not too far behind me. I followed him outside to where Obie was, and the two of us pulled him aside to get an explanation. The paparazzi immediately swarmed the three of us as we stood on the steps of the building.

"Please, do you mind," Obie said to the paparazzi.

"Alright, everybody, back up," Alex said as he pushed them away from us.

Dad held the pictures up and looked at Obie expectantly. "Have you seen these pictures? Huh," Dad questioned him. Obie started nodding and pushing as back away from the paparazzi so we could talk. "What's going on in Gulmira," Dad questioned him again.

"Tony, Tony. You can't afford to be this naive," Obie told him.

"You know what? I was naive before, when they said, "Here's the line. We don't cross it This is how we do business," Dad snapped out at Obie.

"If we're double-dealing under the table... are we," Dad questioned Obie urgently.

Obie stayed silent, causing me to look at him in shock and disgust. "Oh, my God."

Obie looked over at me and back at my dad before speaking. "Let's take a picture. Come on. Picture time," Obie called out, moving so he could wrap an arm around dad and I. "Tony. Who do you think locked you out? I was the one who filed the injunction against you and pitched the option of Ally becoming CEO," Obie told the two of us as he smiled for the pictures, however, dad and I continued to frown. "It was the only way I could protect you two," He told us before letting go of us and walking down the steps to his car to leave.

I looked over at dad with determination after watching him leave. "We can't let him get away with this."

"I know. And we won't," He nodded at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 301 25
Hey, this is my first story and I am putting some of the characters, but not all of them. I'll be putting: • Tony Stark (Preferences+Imagines+Chatroo...
51.1K 1K 62
CONTROL | "Goddamn right, you should be scared of me. Who is in Control?" -Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Civil Wa...
45 0 11
This is a continuation from my previous story To Have Loved Then Lost. Tl;dr, it was about my OC self insert who had a previous relationship with Lok...
10.6K 393 30
Done An Avenger Fanfiction