The Apocalypse (The Walking D...

Von worldwide22

Kylie Grimes is the 17 year old daughter of Rick and Lori Grimes and the older sister of Carl Grimes. Rick... Mehr

Part One
Cast
Prolouge
ONE
TWO
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
*New Book*
*New Book*
Older Than I Am

THREE

2.3K 19 1
Von worldwide22

Outside
Rick and Glenn walk outside and walk past two Walkers that are close to them. The Walkers briefly look at them, but the Walkers smell dead on them so they don't bother. Rick and Glenn crawl under a bus and come out on the other side where a huge hoard of Walkers is waiting for them. Rick and Glenn continue to shuffle through the crowd without any Walkers noticing that they are alive. Roof The survival group enters and looks down at the Walkers, Glenn and Rick.

"Hey, what's happening, man?" Merle asks the group as the rush back.

"Hey, T-Dog, try that C.B." Morales tells T-Dog as they all are looking over the side of the roof.
:
"Hey, come on. Talk to me, y'all."

"Base camp, this is T-Dog. Anybody hear me? Can anybody out there hear me?" Morales notices Glenn and Rick.

"There." Thunder then rumbles.

"That asshole is out on the street with the handcuff keys?" Merle questions before T-Dog shows him the key he has.

Survival Camp
Dale was with Jim fixing up the mobile home.

"Boy, that hose isn't long for this world, is it?" Dale asks Jim as they work on the mobile home

"No sir."
Dale:
"Where the hell are we gonna find a replacement? Hey Kylie can you come check this out?" Kylie then gets up and goes and checks it out.

"Do you see what we see?" Dale questions the young strawberry blonde girl.

"Yeah, that hose is going to go bad very soon if you don't get a replacement."

"It's late. They should've been back by now."

"Worrying won't make it better." Shane is playing with Carl, while Lori stares at them.

"Attaboy." Shane says as he encourages Carl.

"Yeah."

"And three, two, one... pull it." Carl pulls it and nothing.

"Ah! Aw." They both laugh.

"Start it over. Make your "p" the other way... around your finger."

"Oops."

"Good, just tie it like around your finger. Attaboy." The radio starts to make noise.

"Hello, base camp! Can anybody out there hear me? Base camp, this is T-Dog. Anybody hear me?" Dale takes the radio.

"Hello? Hello? Reception's bad on this end. Repeat. Repeat."

"Shane, is that you?"

"Is that them?" Lori asks as she walked over to the group.

"We're in some deep sh*t. We're trapped in the department store." T-Dog said over the radio.

"He said they're trapped?" Shane questions as they tried to listen carefully.

"There are geeks all over the place. Hundreds of 'em. We're surrounded."

"T-Dog, repeat that last. Repeat." The radio then stops.

"He said the department store." Lori said as she looked at everyone.

"I heard it too." Dale conformes.

"Shane?" Lori says as she looks to Shane.

"No way. We do not go after them. We do not risk the rest of the group. Y'all know that."

"So we're just gonna leave her there?" Amy said not wanting to lose the only family she has.

"Look, Amy, I know that this is not easy..." But Amy interrupts him.

"She volunteered to go to help the rest of us." She argued.

"I know, and she knew the risks, right? See, if she's trapped, she's gone. So we just have to deal with that. There's nothing we can do."

"She's my sister, you son of a bitch." Kylie looks at Shane and then follows Amy. And Lori shakes her head at Shane and goes after the two young girls. Thunder then rumbles.

"Amy...Kylie..."

"Come on. It's all right, buddy."

Street
Glenn and Rick are still walking through several Walkers.

"It's gonna work. I can't believe it." Glenn whispering to himself.

"Don't draw attention." While Rick and Glenn continue to shuffle down the street, rain starts to fall on them.

Roof
Morales and the others are still watching Rick and Glenn.

"Oh man. It's just a cloudburst. We get 'em all the time. It'll pass real quick."

Street
Rick and Glenn try not to panic as they continue to walk at the normal pace. They notice that the rain is starting to wash of the guts. The Walkers are starting to get a whiff of life walking past them and they start to get a little more aggressive towards Rick and Glenn as they try to figure out if they are dead or alive.

"The smell's washing off. Isn't it? Is it washing off?" Glenn questions the older man.

"No, it's not. Well, maybe." However, as more guts wash off, the Walkers realize that they are indeed alive. One of them starts to charge at them and Rick proceeds to crush its skull with the axe.

"Run!" Rick and Glenn take off down the street with Rick killing 6 more with the axe and Glenn killing 2 with a crowbar he has.

Roof

"Come on, come on, come on."

Street
The two throw their weapons over the fence and climb over it before the Walkers are able to get them. While Glenn finds the keys to the truck, Rick pulls Merle's pistol and kills more Walkers with it. Glenn finally finds the keys to the truck and throws them to Rick.

"Rick!" They enter the truck as some Walkers start climbing over the fence and running after them. One of them reaches the truck and taps on Glenn's window.

"Go go go go!" The two speed away before the walkers catch up.

Roof

"They're leaving us." Andrea said as she looked at the truck they just took.

"What? What?" Merle questions.

"Where they going? Where they going?" Morales questions as he looks at the car as they speed off.

"No no, come back." Andrea begs as they speed off.

Truck

"Oh my God. Oh my God. They're all over that place." Glenn says panicking.

"You need to draw them away. Those roll-up doors at the front of the store... That area? That's what I need cleared. Raise your friends. Tell them to get down there and be ready."

"And I'm drawing the geeks away how? I... I missed that part."

"Noise." Was all Rick said and that was enough to make Glenn nervous.

Street
Rick pulls up next to a red sports car and smashes the window. The car alarm starts to sound and Rick hotwires the car for Glenn. Glenn drives the sports car back towards the store and Rick takes the truck back as well.

"Those roll-up doors at the front of the store facing the street... Meet us there and be ready." Glenn explains to the group.

Roof
The group heads down towards the loading dock to make their escape, whereas Dixon is still handcuffed.

"Come on! Let's go, let's go!" Morales says as they rush out.

"Hey, you can't leave me here! I'm not fooling, man! Morales! Hey, man! Don't do this!"

"Come on." Andrea and Jacqui leave the roof.

"Hey, that's my gun. You can't leave me. Don't leave me here, you guys."

"Morales, come on."

"I'm coming! We've gotta go!" Morales leaves the roof, while T-Dog is hesitating.

"Morales! You can't leave me like this, man! Hey, T-Dog. No, man. You can't leave me, man. You can't leave me here... Not like this. You can't, man. It's not human. Come on, don't do this." T-Dog groans, but decides to free Dixon.

"Come on, T. Come on! Come on, yeah! Yeah! Come on! Co... That's it! Yes! Come on, baby! Come on." However, when he runs back towards Merle, he trips. The handcuff key falls out of his hand and ends up dropping down a drain.

Store
Zombies bangs as Andrea and Morales past by.

Roof
"Son of a bitch! You did that on purpose!"

"I didn't mean to!"

"You lie! You did it on purpose!"

"It was an accident!" T-Dog felt guilty for what he did.

"Don't leave me, man! Don't leave me! Don't leave me! You liar!"

"I'm sorry. Man, I'm sorry."

"Don't leave me!" Merle yells at T-Dog.

"I'm sorry." He runs from Merle.

"Damn you all! Don't leave me, man! Don't leave... don't leave me!" In an effort to try and help Merle, he chains the door to the roof shut.

"Hey! What are you doing, man? You're gonna rot in hell! You're gonna rot in hell! Come back, man!"

"Wait a minute! Here I come! Don't leave me! Don't leave!"

Store
The rest of the survivors make it to the loading dock.

"Okay. Okay. I got it."

"Shh."

"What is that?" Car engine revs.

Street
"Come on. Come on. Get closer. Get closer. Come on. Come on." Glenn pulls up to the store in his red sports car and is able to lure most of the Walkers away from the store. Zombies start growling.

Store
T-Dog joins the rest of the survivors just in time before the Walkers break through the second set of doors and storm the store. Thanks to Glenn, Rick has the chance to pull in with his truck.

"Hey, wait for me!" The walkers then enter the store.

"They're here! Let's go! They're in here!" Rick bangs on the door.

"Let's go! Open the door!" They all yell out as they were ready to leave and get back home.

"We've gotta go!" Rick picks up Morales, Jacqui, Andrea, and T-Dog.

"I'm in!" Morales closes the back before the Walkers can get to them and the group makes their escape.

Roof
Merle is still handcuffed to the pipe on the roof.

"Don't leave me! You'll die! Go to hell! Damn you! You're gonna rot in hell!" Merle keeps yelling.

Truck
As they drive away, everyone notices Dixon is missing.

"I dropped the damn key." Realizing there is nothing that they can do, the group drives away from Atlanta. Andrea notices Glenn isn't around.

"Where's Glenn?"

Highway Down
The highway that Rick entered Atlanta in, the car alarm still ringing as Glenn speeds down the highway in the red sports car. He is listening to music and screaming at the rush of driving down the road this fast.

"Whoo-hoo-hoo! Yeah-hoo-hoo!" Glenn is driving down the road.

A/N: Here's chapter three of my Walking Dead fanfic.  I hope you guys like it and I can't wait till the next chapter.  I'm so excited for it and I think you guys will love it.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12.3K 267 13
22-year-old Keeley Grimes is trying to adjust to life, trying to do what people used to do before the world ended. But after the Governor, her perspe...
222K 4.7K 72
" Children shouldn't play with guns." " Who said I was playing ?" Maya Rosewood was twelve years old when the turn happen. Dead rose to eat the livi...
15.9K 308 48
Daryl Dixon Daughter Carl Grimes Fanfic A 13 year old girl called Jessica Dixon gets broken off from her troubled adoptive parents as the undead star...
43K 1.2K 29
Ivy Grimes, the daughter of Rick Grimes, is a tough, passionate 16 year old girl. When the apocalypse starts and her dad is no longer with her, she h...