《I'M FEELING LUCKY》

By seio113

ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʀᴋ. Something small and pink poked out through a man's pocket. ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ ɪ? The object... More

▶︎ 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄
CAPTURE 1
CAPTURE 2
CAPTURE 3
CAPTURE 4

CAPTURE 5

447 23 6
By seio113

     "Hey! Guys! Get a grip, dammit!" Franky yelled as he slapped one of the new comers in the face repeatedly. The ship's deck was now covered in people whom the dugong lady had saved from drowning.

     "Heyyyy!" I shouted in their ear. Franky was crouched down as he held the man by the collar, making the two of  us–currently the same height.

     In unison we cupped our hands around our mouth and a single cry was heard, "Duuuugong!!"

     Without even a beat, spouts of water shot from their mouths, followed by coughs and a choking noises.

     "GAHA!"

     "GEH!"

     "AHH!!"

     "It must be a miracle." Robin spoke as Franky and I highfived.

     "I bet they experienced severe shock somewhere." Franky said as he stood up straight, "Since they had a state of apparent death, they didn't swallow much water."

     "I wonder why?" I asked innocently with a finger on my cheek.

      "Ngagaga! Good for them!" the dugong laughed. Her tail now split in two as she rung water out of her bushy hair, "But what would have caused their almost apparent dea-"

      "IT WAS YOU!!" Franky screamed with shark teeth.

      She skillfully ignored Franky's comment and turned to Robin, "It's you right? The nakama the pirate king brat came to rescue?"

     At the question, Robin's eyes widened slightly in recognition,"I remember you. I met you at the shift station."

     "I didn't imagine that you'd cause this much trouble back then." the blonde teased with a joyful grin.

      "Get dressed already, old hag!" Franky yelled at the half naked woman, dripping with water.

      "But, you're a face I've never met before?" once again Franky was ignored as her smile turned to me.

     "Oh! I'm L-"

     "COUGH!! BWEHHH!"

     "HAAA!!

     "BWAH! IS...IS...NAMI-SWAN OKAY!?!"

      "Wow, you guys are really tough." Franky sweapdropped at the three men who hacked out their lungs.

      "I'm glad you're alive."

      "WHAAA, IT'S TRUE!! MERMAIDS DON'T ACTUALLY EXIST!" a man who wore a mask screamed.

      "So, the legend about dugongs being mistaken for mermaids are true, after all..." the green haired man mumbled, his eyes glued to the thing in question with horror.

      "IDIOT!! SHE HASNT SAID SHE'S A MERMAID YET! DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAM!!" the blonde screeched as tears and snot rolled down his face.

      "I'm a Shirauo mermaid."

      The reply had no hesitation and I heard the man's heart break in two.

      "NOOOOOOOO!!!"

      "But I've never heard a mermaid with legs!?" the long nosed man spoke, his arm pointing in disbelief.

      "OBJECTION!! MERMAIDS... MERMAIDS ARE....LIKE....... MERMAIDS.....YOU KNOW?" blondie pounded his fist into deck, sobbing.

      I stared, baffled at the scene before me. Were these men Robin's crewmates? A small giggled escaped without my consent.

     The blonde had been sobbing the moment he woke up about mermaids, and the long nosed one had been screaming.

     A smile made its way to my face, these people were.......fun.

      "Mermaid tail-fins split apart when they turn 30, if you make it to fishman island you'll see many mermaids like this."

      "I know! I've heard about the 100 year old cat, whose tail splits in two and turns into a monster!!" the masked man laughed.

      The blonde one set his fist in his palm, "Ah! You mean the 'goblin' cat."

     "WE'RE NOT THE SAME!!" she screamed with her fist ready to punch them, "IS THIS HOW YOU EXPRESS YOUR GRATITUDE!?"

     "Kokoro-san, thank you very much." the three said in usion and a small bow.

    "Ngagaga, no worries!" she laughed.

     My jaw slacked open and I awed at their stupidity, Franky laughed loudly at me and closed my mouth.

     "ROBIN-SWANNN!" the swirly eyebrows launched himself at the woman, but missed when a raccoon and an orange haired girl tackled her first.

     "ROBIN!!" they cried, "I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE SAFE!"

     "Yes, thanks to you." she smiled as the two sobbed into her chest, "These two here helped me out alot."

     "Yeah, we know! Franky's on our sid- wait, two?" this was my que to peek out from behind Franky.

     The cyborg man was humongous compared to me, so it makes sense why they didn't see me.

     "Hi, I'm Lucky!" I cheered, watching as their faces changed emotions.

     Within the blink of an eye the blonde was suddenly kneeling in front of me, "Yes, it's lucky to meet you too, mademoiselle."

     He grabbed my hand and leaned in to kiss it, but I gripped his hand and shook it instead, "No, silly! My name is Lucky!"

     "It's a pleasure to meet an adorable little lady such as yourself. I'm Sanji." he kept shaking my hand continuously, until the green haired man spoke up.

     "Oi, stop hitting on little girls pedo-cook" the man's remark caused an irk mark to appear on Sanji's forehead.

     "HEY!!" I shouted with a point my finger, "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A TINY BUG THAT ESCAPES THE WRATH OF A SHOE BECAUSE SHE'S SO SMALL THAT SHE FITS IN THE GROOVES AND CANT GET SQUASHED??!"

     "I DIDN'T SA-"

     "I'M 52 YEARS OLD, GIVE ME SOME RESPECT!" I cut him off and his eyes widened.

     "T-That's impossible! How can that be true?" the orange haired

     "Hmmmm.... I'm kinda what you guys call a genie!"

     "Leave storytime for later, right now, we fight." the green haired man scolded us as he walked off the ship and towards the stairs.

     "Zoro!- I mean, Zoro-kun! Where are you going!" the masked man chased after him, but Zoro stopped and turned around.

     "The marines are still gonna try and get Robin back, since the order was to not kill her."

      "So, we gotta get outta here! Where's Luffy now?"

      "He's probably at the bridge's first prop. I can still see smoke coming out from over there. His opponent is that pigeon guy, Rob Lucci."

      "They're close why don't we lend a hand?"

      The Zoro glared at him, "No. Don't even try. That pigeon guy is no ordinary man, we shouldn't interfere, we just gotta keep this escape route open."

      "Right. From what I've heard Lucci's never lost a fight." I joined in as I stared at the beaten male.

     A deep scowl connected his eyebrows, almost gluing then there. He seemed like the kind of man who would die before he'd rest.

     He was prideful in his stance, but not narcissistic. I could tell he acted like this to make sure enemies couldn't see his weaknesses, but sometimes putting up a wall only reveals them easier.

     "Even if the warships come at us. We wait right here for Luffy!! That's what we're going to do!" the others nodded in agreement, determined looks on their faces.

      A big grin made its way to my face. Now this is what I like to see! Standing before me is a pirate crew. A real one!

     Like his.

     "Franky...your nakama-" Sanji spoke up, but Franky stopped him.

     "Idiot. They really have the devil's luck. They'll get away all right."

      I looked up at where the smoke was rising from the fight, hearing the pleas of his nakama.

     "Hurry up and come back already!"

     "We have Robin back!"

     "We have to set sail."

     "Luffy..."

     "Let...al..go...ome...tog...t..r... "

     My head snapped to the side, eyes wide, "I-I heard it...." a silent voice far out in the waters. It was a sweet voice, like a fairy.

     "Lucky," I turned my head to see the little girl, Chimney, I think, "What's wrong Lucky?"

     "Nothing, I just heard a voice" I smiled, crouching down to her height.

     "A voice? What'd they say?"

     "What'd they say?" I repeated her question and titled my head, putting my finger to my chin, "Hmm, well, they said, let's all go home together!"

     Nami yelled, catching both of our attentions, "We're ready to sail out any time now!! We're setting sail as soon as Luffy gets back!!"

     I gripped my wand tighter and walked down with the others who were ready to fight the hordes of marines coming towards us.

to be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...