Finding Hope in You

By WhoTheFuckIsAbby2

Jordan Albrite and Quinn Mitchell have been friends since birth. Getting each other in and out of trouble whi... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 1

17 2 4
By WhoTheFuckIsAbby2

Quinn's POV

I curl up with my knees against my chest in his room. I can't stop crying. He isn't home yet, but I need him. I had to have his mom let me in before I ran up to his room. I slide a pair of his shorts on under my dress and curled up in the corner. My corner.

Jordan Albrite has been my next-door neighbor our entire life. He is my best friend. He has always been here when I need him. But he's not here right now.

I sit here crying and freaking out about what had just happened. I need my best friend.

After sitting here for a couple of hours I finally hear his bedroom door open. He drops his bag by the door and went right to me sitting down and pulling me up into his lap. "It's okay. I am here." He whispered as he pulled me up to his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair and rocks me. He has done this with me many times. Every breakdown. Every fight with my parents or friends. He was there to calm me down.

I look up at him through my tears and run my fingers over his jawline. I watch his grey eyes soften at my touch. I tuck my hand behind his neck and ran it through his blond hair. I knew he was extremely attractive and every girl at school was jealous of our friendship. Even if they didn't know he held me like this during breakdowns and panic attacks.

He watches me calm down still holding me tight to his chest. "what happened, Q?" He finally whispers.

"Jor I really don't want to talk about it right now," I whisper back. I move how I was sitting so I am now straddling his lap with my arms around his neck. I bury my face into the crook of his neck. He stands up carrying me to his bed and sits down still holding me. I take in his scent and I finally feel myself completely relax. He squeezes me tight against his chest.

"Jordan! What the hell are you doing?" I hear from the doorway of his bedroom. I slam my head into his shoulder before I climb off his lap. I fall onto his bed before looking up at her.

His girlfriend stands there with her bright blue eyes beaming into my soul. Her blonde hair pulled back in a high ponytail to go along with her cheerleading uniform. She places her hands on her hips and a wears full-on bitch face. I never freaking liked her.

He rolls his eyes and stands up grabbing her shoulders, "Caitilynn, you know damn well nothing was going on. You just want a reason to freak out at me."

He towers over her, he was almost 6'5", while she barely comes up to his shoulders. Caitlynn shakes him off her own shoulders, "Jordan, she was all over you. She always is. How am I supposed to be so sure that nothing ever happens between you guys?"

"Caitlynn, Oh my god! We have been together for 2 years. Why is this only a problem when the problem is relevant to you?" He looks down at me and sighs, "You cheated on me again, didn't you? You fucking told me it would NEVER happen again. That is why you're freaking out about Quinn. You need a reason to be mad at me to justify what you did."

He sits back on his bed and pulls me into his lap. He holds me tight as he tries to calm himself down. She is still standing in his doorway, almost in tears. I look away from her and buried my face into his chest. She was always so awful to him, I don't know what he saw in her. Every girl in school was so jealous of her, yet she was jealous of me because I am close to Jordan.

I hear her footsteps across the room as she walks towards us. She just about pushes me off of his lap. I know he has a hold of me but being the dramatic ass I am I fall onto the floor. I look up at him with tears in my eyes, it helped that I was crying before she got here. He stands up towering over her again, "Leave, right now."

"Jordan if I leave with her still here. We are over. We're done," She challenges him.

Jordan looks her right in the eyes and grumbles, "We were over the moment you slept with whoever the fuck it was this time. Now leave."

She tries to argue but stops and storms out of his room and down the stairs. He picks me up off the floor and holds me again as he sits back on his bed. I gently run my fingers through his hair. He sits back slightly to look at my face, "You dramatic ass bitch." I smile at him as he continues, "You know damn well I had ahold of you."

"Oh, I know. But you got even more pissed off at her just because I ended up on the floor." I smile at him as he pulls me closer to his chest. I exhale softly.

He leans his face down to my ear sends chills over my body, "You know you're going to have to tell me what happened," He whispers.

"I know," I whisper in response.

I climb off of his lap and grab his computer chair. Kicking a couple of pairs of his pants out of the way before pulling the chair close to the bed and I look at him. Pulling my legs back up to my chest and resting my chin on my knees I began talking, "It was Dakota, Jor. We were out for his birthday. I was in the car with him, and he had his hand on my thigh like he always does when he drove. He put his hand up under my dress and into my underwear trying to finger me. I smacked his hand away. I pulled my knees up to the chest the rest of the way back to his house. But then I was laying on his bed. We were going to watch the movie I had gotten him. And before I knew what was happening Jor, he was pulling my underwear off and forcing himself onto me. He kept saying I owed it to him because it was his birthday. I couldn't fight him. But I didn't want him to do it Jor. When he finished I ran out of his house. And I ran here."

Tears begin to run down my face again. I look into Jordan's eyes and I could tell he is pissed. Dakota Colt and I had been dating since freshman year, but I wouldn't let him. I had always told him I wanted to wait. I guess 3 years was too long of a wait.

I just sit in his computer chair while he stares at me like he's processing what I just said to him. I watch the anger turn to sadness when he finally pulls me back into his lap. "You should've called me," he whispers.

I just shake my head as I snuggle into him. I really just didn't want him to let me go.

"Jor, I feel disgusting," I whisper into him. Without saying anything he picks me up and carries me into his bathroom. He sits me down on the toilet as he started to run the shower. He slowly helped me strip out of my dress and his shorts. I climb into his shower as he walked out. He comes back in a couple of minutes later sitting one of his hoodies and a pair of his boxers onto the toilet with a couple of clean towels.

As he walks out he mumbles, "let me know if you need anything else."

I was silent for a minute before saying, "you."

I hear him walk closer to the shower as he says, "What about me?"

"I need you, Jor." I don't know why but I was hoping he would come in here and hold me.

He sighs softly as I hear his belt fall onto the floor. Within a couple of seconds, he climbs into the shower with me. He doesn't say anything as he sits on the floor next to me.

He has seen me completely naked one other time. It was at a party. Everyone there was drunk and we were playing truth or dare. Someone dared me to just get naked on his lap. I felt him grow hard as I turned and was facing him. At the time I was way too drunk to care. He tried so hard not to touch me. But finally, he picked me up and sat me on the ground as he helped me get his clothes back on. Needless to say, I was embarrassed as fuck the next morning.

He sits down on the ground in the shower. I have never seen him completely naked. Hell, I rarely see him without a shirt. He is sitting next to me, keeping his eyes on my face. I lean towards him to rest my head against his bare chest.

I jump as I hear the knock on his bedroom door. He groans as he stands up and steps out of the shower. He wraps a towel around his waist and heads into his room. I hear his mom's voice and I know he was telling her what had happened. How else would he explain why the hell he was naked with me? After a couple of minutes I hear her voice at the bathroom door, "Quinn honey, do you need anything?"

"No. Can I have Jor back?" I ask softly.

He sighs and says, "If you don't want me to mom I'll wait until she's out and dressed. She just needs me."

"Jordan, just be careful, okay?" His mom says softly.

Before she walks out of the bathroom I yell out, "Can you please not say anything to my parents? I'll talk to them when I'm ready. Just right now I need Jor."

"I won't tell them. But you need to." She walks out and Jordan claims back in. He stands me up and whispers to me, "hey let's get you washed up."

I nod again as he puts a little bit of his shampoo into my hair massaging my scalp. We finish washing up before climbing out of the shower. He wraps me in a towel and kisses my forehead before he heads into his room.

I dry myself off and slide into his boxers. I just get his hoodie on when he peeks his head back into the bathroom. "How are you feeling?"

I smile at him. "Probably not as shitty as you do."

He glares at me as we walk over to his bed. I grab the hair tie off his nightstand, It was probably Caitlynn's, and I throw my wet hair up into a messy bun. I know damn well he isn't taking that breakup easily but he is trying to hide it for me.

I lay on his bed and look up at him. He's always so hard to read, but I've been doing it for years. I notice the slightest hint of pain in his eyes before he smiles at me. He sits at the foot of the bed and asks, "You wanna sleep here? I can sleep on the couch or on the floor or wherever."

"Jor I want you still. I also know you need it just as much as I need you. So please don't leave me," I protest. He climbs up into bed and lays on his side facing me. He pulls me in so my face is resting against his bare chest. He holds me without saying anything at all, and I feel safe. I slowly drift off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 76 10
Puck/Quinn, AU. Quinn needs a roommate. Puck needs a place to live. The solution seems simple, but then again when have things ever been simple with...
402K 18.6K 22
"I'd always liked my life. It was quiet, under control, and routine. Then he came along and showed me how much more there was, how much more I was." ...
181K 7.9K 39
*****SEQUEL TO STARTED AS HIS TUTOR***** Wendy and Vincent start off their senior year as a couple. However, it's not without turbulence. Vincent's g...
1.7M 43.5K 41
"He talks about you a lot, you know?" She said, her smirk clearly audible in the inflection of her voice, making me blush. "What does he say about m...