Here for you.

By Alexa-unnie

Moonbyul is suffering from panic attacks, and Yongsun from her toxic relationship. More

🍃Chapter 2 🍃
🍬Chapter 3 🍬
🐾Chapter 4 🐾
🐥Chapter 5🐥
🍂Chapter 6 🍂
Chapter 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Not An Update
🐰Chapter 10 🐹
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28 : The end

🌸Chapter 1 🌸

2.8K 67 5
By Alexa-unnie

It was a rainy day and everyone was probably home at that Kind of weather, but moonbyul had work and she coudn't miss it because she needed money for living.

She lazily put her Jacket on ,she sighed and left her apartment .

She was wearing a black jacket, her orange hair tied in a messy bun. When she arrived at the Cafe it was nearly 4 and of course  It was a relief that she wasn't late again.

-I hate this place - she thought as she entered.

There were about 6 people sitting and Just drinking their cups of cofee , not much work to be done. Moonbyul wasn't a shy person, but It was always hard for her to communicate with people. Everytime she spoke It felt like she's saying none-sence, it was awkward.

She was Just staring at the wall when another client entered. It was a girl, she was all wet, and drops of water falling from her soaked in rain Jacket. She was shorter than byuli , she had long blond hair . The girl slowly came closer all shaking from the cold.

-Um, hey- the girl said Shyly

-Woah... Pretty.. -byul though and the girl infront of her continued.

-Could I ask you where I could dry my clothes?- byuli nodded and took her clothes to another room where they could dry, when she came back the girl was still standing there.Still shaking.

-I can't leave her freezing, I could give her my little blanket - she mumbled as she walked quickly back to bring the blanket and quickly came back, and on her way back thinking of the way giving it to the girl without being weird.

It was a little, fluffy blue colored blanket, she always kept it with her, why? She doesn't know, there was something about it special, she just loved it.

When she was in front of the girl she held up the blanket awkwardly and said

-Um.. You're freezing. Take this to cover yourself. - Well, that did sound weird after all.

The girl accepted it with a wide smile that made byuli scream inside. Moonbyul always appreciated girls, it wasn't about the looks , She just loved telling other girls that they are amazing and beautiful , and their reactions were priceless. As moonbyul grew, it became harder telling girls that they're pretty, or just communicating in common, became harder.

The shorter girl ordered black tea with no sugar, and while moonbyul was making it, the shorter girl looked at her amused. When Moonbyul came closer with the tea , the girl received a message. It was from nayeong , from her girlfriend,

-Idk maybe we should take a break-

Her eyes were full of tears as she closed her phone, and soon she found her self crying. It was a toxic kind of relationship, sometimes she wondered why are they still even together, they always had stupid fights, and solar ended up being hurt and she would cry all night. Still, she really loved her girlfriend and couldn't imagine her life without her.

After that message, her heart just broke into million pieces. Moonbyul was still there. she was staring at the pretty girl cry and had no idea how to react

-Here's your tea- she said, putting the cup on the table, the girl said nothing and continued crying. Byul coudn't leave her alone.

-Are you okay?-

Agh byul really.. she's crying of course she is not.

The girl didn't reply

-Can i sit next to you? - She tried again and the girl nodded, and byul sat next to her.

She took out a tissue and gave it to the crying girl,

-Please don't cry- the girl accepted it and wiped her tears away .

She drank a bit of tea to calm her self.

-Are you better now? - worried, the taller girl asked.

-Yes- the shorter girl finally said.

-Thank you for your help - she continued.

-Don't, I did nothing - The girl continued drinking her tea quietly.

Moonbyul wanted to say something to make her feel better

-You're prettier When you smile -

omg I hope that didn't sound like im flirting.. Or smth..

she blushed but thankfully the other girl didn't notice and just shyly smiled as an answer .

They sat a couple of minutes Just being quiet. The shorter girl stood up and spoke

-How much for the tea? -

-Don't worry about that - byuli replied .

She took her clothes that were still a bit wet thanked byul and left. Soon byul realized that she didn't even ask her name.

-Whatever. This was probably the last time I see her, but i wonder what made her so sad..-

A week passed, moonbyul didn't see that pretty girl again, but deep inside she still wanted to see her, Just to make sure she's okay.

.

*At college*

-Moon!- a cute short girl Jumped on byul.

It was her best friend Wheein . She was younger than Byuli but they knew each other since school days and then decided to go to the same college. Wheein was probably the sweetest girl she ever knew and the sweetest friend.

-Hey Wheeina! - byul said annoyed.

-I told you stop jumping on me!! - She said as she turned at Wheein.

-OMG, did you... - she looked puzzled.

-Yup ,my hair is blue - she said giggling adorably and flipping her hair all around the place.

-Wooah You are even more adorable now. -

-How's studying for the exams ?- blue haired girl asked. 

-Bad, I'm being very stressed and l can't even sleep well- she took a deep breath.

-Plus I have work After college. ldk it's Just hard.- Wheein looked at her with puppy eyes and patted her head.

-My poor baby-

-I can come After callege to the cafe, it's comfy there to study and you will have a company with you- wheen said and byuli agreed .

_________

The cafe was nearly full, the weather was good so a lot of people were out. Byul was sitting on her spot and Sipping her cup of dark coffee and looking at the things that she should be studying. It made her feel anxious. she wasn't good at studying. Every time she tried to study her mind got out of focus. zero concentration.

Suddenly she looked around. people sitting, talking, laughing. noises everywhere. It made her close her ears. Everything seemed louder and more annoying. Her hands now shaking and her heart beating faster and faster each second. She sat trying to calm her self. she couldn't . She coudn't breath normally , she sat on the floor hiding from people behind the bar. Hardly breathing and panicking .It felt like having a heart attack. It was so scary, she started tearing up, just sitting there shaking and choking.

-Anyone here? - girls voice was heard from other side of the bar. The girl looked down and saw the taller girl shaking. The girl rushed to help her.

-OMG ARE YOU OKAY? - a worried voice asked , which made her look at the girl above her .

lt was that girl that she saw last time. Byul tried to focus on her breathing, it wasn't working but she still tried. The girl thought fast and asked if byul was able to walk and took her away to the locker room, where It was quite and no one around.

-Here have a seat, I'll bring you some water.-

Why is she even here at this kind of moment.. I hate people seeing me this way, Only wheein knew about this. And now its a Stanger.. Agh

The girl came back with a cup of water and gave It to byul.

-I'm Kim Yongsun by the way -

-Byul.. Moonbyul.- sobbing the other girl replied.

-Now focus on me Moonbyul - Yongsun held her hands

-Please, breath with me -the girl said.

Moonbyul did as she was told. She focused on the other girl , breathing slowly, and repeated after her. After 5 minutes she was better, her heart still beating fast but She was breathing normally now. She felt embarassed.

Yongsun noticed that

-Panic attack? -she asked.

Byul embarrassly nodded.

-Does that happen often? -

-Yeah..i guess.. lt happens from time to time - She suddenly stood up

-Fuck, i'm supposed to work. -

-I can take care of that - the girl stood up too

-No, you are a client. I can't let you do that. -

-You're still shaking - She scanned the taller girl in front of her.

-At least let me help You until you feel better? -

-Fine- moonbyul gave up ,and showed Yongsun around, and where the things were putten.

-Okay, got it. - the girl said exitedly

-Now go and have a seat there - She slowly pushed moonbyul to the table near the window where she sat last time.

Now that byul looked at the girl, maybe she did look better? She sat and looked at the girl doing coffee, and tea for the clients. She looked so good doing that.

Finally wheein entered. She was confused as she walked closer and saw a girl standing there instead of Moonbyul.

-Hey.. - she said still confused

-Can i help you? - the girl asked with a cute smile.

-I'm looking for my friend, she works here.. Lol - She nervously laughed.

-Oh, she's sitting there - she pointed at Moonbyul

-She wasn't feeling good - Wheein thanked her and ran towards byul.

-Unnie, are you okay?? -  she asked with panic

-I'm fine, but super embarrassed so please sit and don't make it worse - Wheein sat down and still worried started asking questions

-what happened? - she glanced at Yongsun and continued

-and why is that pretty girl doing your job -

-Well, I had that shitty panic attack again..and Kim Yongsun helped me.. - She covered her face with both hands

-Unnie.. - Wheein sounded even more worried now.   -I think you should go and see a doctor, it's getting worse -

-I know - They became quite as they watched Yongsun come closer

-Would you like to order anything? - she looked at both girls

-Yess, i want hot chocolate and a cheese cake and..- but she was interrupted by byul who smacked her a little on her shoulder

-Wheein, you came here for studying remember? -

-Agh.. Okay. Then that's all - She said smiling at Yongsun.

Yongsun looked at Moonbyul

-I'll bring you camomile tea, it will help you to calm down and relax - she said and walked away.

And while she was doing that, moonbyul kept looking at her, her eyes were shining and sparkling. Wheein noticed that look.

-Okay.. What is that look.. - she mumbled.

-UNNIE DO YOU LIKE HER? - she asked nearly screaming, and moonbyul immediately slapped her on her hand so Wheein would lower her voice.

- No, Wheein. You know i saw her last week, she was really sad, she was crying, i just wonder if she's okay now. Also i'm just thankful because she really helped me. - she said in a low voice.

They spent time talking to each other, and laughing, They forgot about studying and just talked.

Finally Byul stood up and walked towards Yongsun, she felt so much better and she was really thankful for what the girl did.

When Yongsun noticed Moonbyul she warmly smiled,

-I guess you're better now? -

-Thank you - Moonbyul said, lowering her head down.

-You have been here so long doing my work, i'm sorry. - now she raised her head and looked at yongsun.

-Don't worry, that was a cool new experience - Then Yongsun remembered something, the reason she came.

She picked her bag from the floor , and took out the blue blanket that she forgot to return last time. She gave it to byuli, and byuli thanked her.

They stood there looking at each other and then yongsun said that she needed to go and left.
_____________

Their looks :

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 492 56
"Touch my mate again and you're dead! Got it?!" "Y-yes sir!" Started: April 4,2023 Completed: June 14, 2023 *Language, Trigger Warnings, Mature Theme...
1K 26 19
smut, fluff, angst, etc
48.3K 1.8K 30
A heartbreaking story of two friends becoming close to each other, unaware of the pain ahead of them~
88.4K 664 16
This is a Minsung oneshots book. There is very random stories based on how I feel sometimes but, others will just be random! This does have the follo...